The Princess of Wales

Thanks For the Sex

"Wait...so what happened this morning?" Vicki asked, I was currently at her flat in London after my wild night with Zayn

"I woke up, Zayn had his arm wrapped around me and it was awkward. I tried to sneak out but he woke up just as I grabbed my shoes." I told her with a laugh. "Then I said 'thanks for the sex' and I left."

"Pure gold." she laughed. "So how was it?"

"I'm sore." Zayn definitely made good on his promise he made last night. "We got high and shagged all night until we passed out, it was magical."

"Jealous." Vicki laughed. I had no doubt she was, who wouldn't be?

My phone started to vibrate on the table, I glanced down at the I.D. and it was Harry. Maybe he's back from his trip to the states. "Hello."

"What are you doing?" my brother asked

"Just hanging at Vicki's."

"Wanna meet me for brunch?"

"Yeah, sure." I hung up the phone, already knowing where he wanted to meet up. It was this nice cafe the two of us and William would always go to, usually after church back when we used to attend on a weekly bases. "I have to go meet Harry, I'll call you later."

"Tell him I said hi." Vicki smirked. It was no secret she had a huge crush on him for the past five years, but it was never ever going to happen. Ever.

"Will do."

When I arrived at the cafe, Harry had already ordered a coffee for me. He stood up as I approached the table and embraced me in a hug. "I've missed you."

"I missed you, too." I said as I took my seat. "How was your trip?"

"It was good, I had fun. Have you been good?"

A smirk appeared on my face as I took my first sip of coffee. "That depends, what have you heard?"

Harry paused as the waiter came to our table to take our orders, I can only imagine what he's heard. "It's not what I heard." he continued. "It's what I've seen."

"What did you see?"

"I've been home for three hours and I see pictures of you at Funky Buddha, practically having sex with some guy on the dance floor. Charli!"

"No, I was dancing." I corrected him. "Don't you dance when you go to clubs?"

"No, this isn't dancing." Harry said as he scrolled through his phone then shoved it in my face. It was an article from The Sun, they were bloody fast! It was me and my 'mystery man' and he appears to have his hand between my legs.

"This doesn't prove anything."

"Try again, Charli." Harry said

"It's not what it looks like." I laughed. "Seriously, no big deal."

"You're in so much trouble."

"Please, it's nothing different than what I'm usually in trouble for. Let's not even start with your mishaps."

"I'm not the one who let my friend videotape me, high and dressed like a hippie, and then put it on the internet." Harry laughed

"You dressed as a Nazi for Halloween, Harry." I countered back. "Let's not forget you calling somebody a 'Paki'"

"There's photos on the internet of you drunkenly squatting down in bushes, peeing." he laughed as the waiter arrived with our food. "Thank you."

"Can I get the two of you anything else?" The man asked

"No, thank you." I said, continuing the conversation when he walked away. "You went to rehab at 17, ya know, you've set a horrible example for me."

"You're supposed to learn from my mistakes. Seriously, you need to cool it."

I nodded my head, pretending to listen. Cool it? I haven't even pissed off father and Camilla yet. My phone buzzed on the table and I grabbed it, it was an e-mail from Vicki. It was titled 'why didn't you tell me?!' I can't remember not telling her anything important. I opened the e-mail and my mouth dropped. "Oh my god, EW! Oh my god!"

"What?" Harry asked

I turned away, throwing my phone down on the table. "It's your pale, naked, ginger ass!"

"What?" He quickly picked it up and his mouth dropped. "SHIT!"

"You were totally mounting that girl, you idiot!" I screeched. "Oh, I'm so traumatized."

"Okay. Here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna pay the check. I'll meet you outside." Harry said as he stood up. "Hurry."

Harry abruptly left the restaurant while I went to pay the check. I met him at the car and we headed home. I handed Harry a cigarette and got one out for myself as well. "You're literally a walking episode of Skins."

"Shut up." he mumbled. "Do you know how embarrassing it is to get scolded by your granny at age 27?"

"No, hopefully I'll never find out."

We arrived at the house and dreaded going inside. I wonder who would get yelled at the most, possibly Harry, he was the one who was naked. Maybe they'll overlook my situation completely. Sure, the goal was to piss them off but I'm exhausted from last night and would like some sleep.

"Oh, its both of you." Dad said as soon as the two of us walked into the house. "Where on earth should I start?"

"May I suggest-"

"NO!" Dad cut me off. "It's always you two, always. Why is William my only good child? One of you will give your grandmother a heart attack! Charlotte, I'll deal with you later. Harry, your grandmother wants a word with you."

I patted Harry's back and wished him luck before going upstairs. I changed into sweats and crawled into bed as my phone started going off.

"Hi, Zayn." I answered

"Hey, Princess. Wanted to see if you're up for hanging out tomorrow?"

Hanging out as in sex? Sure. "Yeah." I told him. "I have some things to do tomorrow, but I'll call you."

"Cool."

"Oh, Zayn. Those pictures I sent you, they're for your eyes only."

"I got it. Don't let my pictures leave your phone either, yeah?"