The Princess of Wales

Can't Keep My Hands Off You

Cause on the street or under the covers
We're stuck like two pieces of Velcro
At the park, in the back of my car
It don't matter what I do
No, I can't keep my hands off you


"You're early." I was greeted by a scruffy Zayn, his hair all over the place.

"Oh, I'll just leave then." I smirked.

"No." He said as he placed a hand on my hip. "Get in here." I stepped inside his flat and he shut the door. I looked around, surprised that this place was clean. His dog immediately started barking and jumping on me. "I was just about to take a shower, like to join?"

"No." I pushed his hand away. "You go ahead."

"Sure?"

I nodded and sent him on his way. I just showered, did my hair and makeup. I wasn't about to mess it up not even thirty minutes later. He'll just have to wait, I took my shoes off and made myself at home. Zayn's laptop was sitting on the table with his iTunes open, I took it upon myself to browse through his music.

His music was pretty diverse, he seemed to like just about everything. I stumbled on a playlist consisting mostly of Usher, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Drake, and J. Cole. I kept that playlist playing as I went through my facebook.

"You like Drake?"

I snapped my head up and turned in the direction of his voice. Zayn's hair was dripping wet from his shower, he had no shirt on, and his jeans were unbuttoned still. My breath got caught in my throat and it took all I had not to attack him then and there. Damn he is fit. "Yeah."

My eyes followed Zayn's hands down to his crotch as he went to zip up his jeans. "See something you like, princess?"

My eyes went back to his face, but not before traveling up his body and enjoying the view. I knew I could keep my cool. "Come here."

Zayn threw a grin my way before coming over to me and instantly hovering over me, making me lay down. His hand crept up my thigh as his mouth hit my neck, lightly biting on the flesh. I laughed a little from the scruff on his face scratching my neck, a gasp escaped my mouth as he bit down hard. "It's gonna be a long day." He smirked before unbuttoning my shorts with one hand.

I unzipped his jeans and tried taking them off when the door bell rang, son of a bitch. Zayn reluctantly pulled away and stood up. He threw a cocky smirk my way as he zipped his jeans back up and grabbed a shirt. Instantly, I regretted not joining him in the shower.

"Hey, mate." I heard an unfamiliar voice in the other room. I wondered who it was and why the hell they interrupted us.

Zayn returned to the living room with a blond boy I didn't recognize and Louis. Louis looked pretty shocked to see me here. "Hi, Charli."

"Hey, Louis." I gave him a smile, trying to hide the fact I was annoyed. The blond boy had his eyes fixated on me. He was definitely an attractive bloke, but I was kind of getting creeped out. "Hi, I'm Charli." he obviously knew who I was.

The boy looked back and forth between Zayn and I with a very confused look on his face. "I'm Niall." the boy finally spoke and he had an attractive Irish accent to match his equally attractive face. "Nice to meet you."

Zayn returned to the room and glared at Niall. "What? Surprised?"

"Well, a bit." he admitted.

"Anyway, we have to go to the studio." Louis announced. "We're already late."

"What? It's our day off!" Zayn said back, obviously irritated. I mean, hello, we had loads to do today. "Where's Liam and Harry?"

"Already there." The blond Irish one said

"Alright, alright." Zayn said. "Let me do my hair." He motioned for me to follow him without the boys realizing. Soon after he disappeared into the next room, I got up and followed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I'll find something else to do today." I answered with a smirk

"No, wait." Zayn held me in place. "Stay and wait for me."

Stay at his flat and do nothing, waiting for his return? Who does he think I am? His bloody girlfriend?! "I don't think so, Zayn."

"Stay." he insisted again as he backed me into the wall and let his hand travel between my thighs. "If I'm not back in an hour, you can leave."

I thought it over for a few moments before nodding my head with a grin. "Fine. If you're not back in an hour, I'm not talking to you for at least a week. I'll be waiting half naked in your bed, by the way. So you better hurry back."

Zayn's eyes lit up and he quickly nodded his head. He gave my bum a smack before leaving with the boys. "An hour!"

What was I supposed to do at Zayn's flat for a whole hour? I made my way into the kitchen and started browsing, looking in all the cabinets and the fridge. Looks like I've found the tea! I opened the window in his kitchen so I could smoke a cigarette while I waited for my tea to steep. I laid in Zayn's bed as I read one of the many books he had on his bookshelf. Who knew the boy liked to read? I glanced over at the clock, he had ten minutes left.

As promised, I would be half naked in his bed when he arrived home. If that was in the next ten minutes that is, that is. I slipped off my shorts and then my shirt. Laying back down on my stomach, I continued with the book I had in hand. I heard the front door open and then shut again, I glanced at the clock, two minutes to spare. I turned my attention back to the book, hiding my excitement, acting completely unfazed by his return. "Princess!"

I slight growl erupted from my throat, Zayn thinks its cute to call me that. I absolutely hate it. He repeated himself as I heard his voice get closer. He peaked his head in the bedroom and an instant grin appeared on his face. "You made it back in time, good boy." I teased him

"Nice bum." Zayn said before making his way over to the bed and taking the book out of my hand

"Hey, I was reading that."

"Oh, you're not gonna need that." He grinned before letting his lips connect with my neck. I enjoyed it before I my stomach started to rumble, dammit. My mind was now on my stomach and less on Zayn, I guess I could tease him a bit longer. I slowly pushed him away from me. "Hey!"

"I'm starving." I stated

"Yeah, me too." Zayn grinned again before trying to part my legs. Oh god, I really hate myself right now. Again, I pushed him away. "Like...really hungry?"

"Yes." I laughed. "Really hungry."

"Fine. Let's get some takeaway." Zayn agreed and got up as I put my clothes on.

"Put it this way, the longer you wait, the better it will be." I threw a smirk his way before walking past him and grabbing my bag. Zayn suggested we walk to get it, you'd think he would want to get there as quick as possible. I wasn't complaining though, it was nice outside. Technically, the paparazzi aren't allowed to photograph the royal family. But since Zayn is famous, I'm guessing they'll take their chances. He wasn't making it any better either, he couldn't keep his hands off me.

My waist, my hips, and my bum. Mostly my bum. Even though we were obviously getting photographed, I didn't stop him. Because really, who would stop him? I looked over at him as we entered a burger shop and he placed an order for us. It was absolutely mind boggling, how could somebody look so good wearing something as simple as jeans and a t-shirt? I glanced down at his hand as it rested on my hip, I didn't notice before, but he has big hands.

"You're quiet." Zayn spoke, making me snap out of my trance.

"I'm horny." I mumbled, making Zayn grin

"You're the one who suggested we eat. You didn't wanna take a shower with me earlier.."

"Will you shut up!"

"Ya know, we have to wait an hour after we eat." he laughed, obviously turning the tables on me. Me and my stupid, stupid big mouth.

"What the bloody hell?! We're not fucking swimming!" I said as I smacked his chest

"Aggressive?" Zayn grabbed a hold of me, placing me in front of him. Carelessly, his lips connected with my neck again and it took all I had not to moan. "I like it."

"You're making it worse, you wanker." I said, moving myself out of his grasp. We brought the burgers and chips back to his place. We settled down in the living room, eating on the floor with two beers. We ignored the obvious sexual tension that lingered in the room as we ate and joked about random things. It wasn't long before I started up again, swirling my tongue around the tip of my beer bottle.

"Stop teasing." Zayn said as he stood up, trying to keep his cool. I stood up with him, walking over and placing my hands at the top of his jeans. He looked down at me, tugging at his bottom lip.

"So...where do you wanna put it first?"