The Princess of Wales

Mine

I wasn't gonna sneak out this time. Zayn was already awake and out of bed so he would of definitely saw me anyway. I sat up and picked his shirt up from the floor and slipped it on. I got out of bed and went to find him. I looked everywhere before checking the balcony, he was out there smoking a cigarette and drinking what I assumed was coffee.

"Good morning." I called out from behind him, making him turn around. His hair was still all over the place from last night and he was starting to look even more scruffier than yesterday. If it was anybody else, they'd look like shit. Not Zayn though, he pulls it off so well.

"Sleep well?" He asked once I stood at his side. I gave him a nod and took the coffee cup out of his hand, taking a sip for myself.

"Just fine." I took a cigarette from the pack laying on the table. Zayn's cigarette hung from his mouth as he brought the tip of it to mine, I pressed mine closer and inhaled until it lit. "Thanks, do you always have to look so hot in the morning?"

"I do what I can." A small smirk formed on his lips as I rolled my eyes at him. Zayn stood behind me, pressing me against the railing as we looked out at the view. I didn't even bother checking the time. By the looks of it, it's probably anywhere between mid morning and early afternoon. I wonder how many missed calls I have. "Nice shirt."

"I think I look pretty sexy in it."

"I agree." Zayn told me while lightly running his finger tips up and down my thigh. "You're not wearing any knickers."

"I know." I laughed, taking another sip of his coffee.

"You were amazing last night, by the way." Zayn whispered in my ear, acting as if we weren't the only people here. His breath grazing my ear sent shivers throughout my body while he continued lightly rubbing my thigh.

"You weren't bad yourself, Malik."

I felt him getting hard against my bum. I smiled to myself, wondering what I could of said to get him so hard. I let my bum brush against him a few times, getting him more worked up. From the feel of it against my bare ass, I could tell he was fully erect, even through his sweatpants.

I arched my back a bit, pushing myself against his crotch. Looking down from his point of view, my position gave him a full view of my ass. Zayn kept his mouth shut and took a deep breath.

The rubbing on my thigh stopped and I felt him creep his way around to my front. I bit down on my lip as he fingertips slid all the way down to my body. I bit even harder when he slid a finger inside me. "See, I can tease too." Zayn have me a grin.

Zayn's breathing in my ear increased as I took my sweet time grinding my bum against his dick. I turned around to face him, palming his erection through his sweatpants. "Want me?"

"Uh huh." His lips slightly parted as he nodded his head. "Ever have sex on a balcony?"

"Not until now."

Zayn lifted me up, sitting me down in the railing. He parted my legs and got between them. I pulled his sweatpants down his legs and admired his length through his boxers.

"I'm gonna have your legs shaking against this railing."

That was music to my ears, nothing but pure excitement.  I pulled his boxers down to his ankles, making his erection spring to life. I stroked it a couple times before Zayn took over. He ran the tip up and down my slit, making me anxious and desperately horny. "Zayn, please!" He lifted my leg up and held onto my thigh and the railing. He pushed himself inside me, his size instantly filled me, leaving no room time to adjust.

We didn't last very long, at least ten minutes. I was surprised either of us could even go at it again after the night we had. I was in Zayn's room, collecting my clothes as I examined myself in the mirror. I had red marks and bruises all over my body, honestly, I looked like a walking advertisement for domestic violence. Okay, maybe I was exaggerating just a tad, it wasn't that bad. It was nothing compared to how Zayn's body looked. Various bite marks on his shoulders and chest, the scratches on his arms and back were deep, I think I drew blood a few times as well.

"Well, I should get going." I stated as I walked into the living room.

"Aw, why?" Zayn asked, walking over to me.

"Because I think there's a such thing as too much sex." I laughed. "I'm really sore, and if I stay here any longer, we both know what's going to happen."

"We could just talk or something, ya know."

I gave Zayn a smile, sure it was a sweet gesture, but I don't do sweet gestures. The two of us don't need to talk, talking ruins everything and I don't want to ruin this. I'm having way too much fun. I wrapped my arms around Zayn and kissed his neck a few times, biting down hard as his hands traveled my body. I sucked on his neck until I was sure I left a mark there. "Call me, Zayn."

Call me selfish, but I was marking my territory. No, Zayn wasn't mine and I shouldn't be territorial, but I couldn't help it. In a sense, or at least in my warped little mind, he was mine. If I was sleeping with him, that meant nobody else was allowed to.

**Zayn**


"Let me get this straight, you're dating the princess of Wales?" Niall asked.

After Charli left, Zayn went to Liam's house to hang out with the boys. He and Louis were playing a game of Fifa, but the rest of the lads were too busy trying to get information out of him. They all sounded like teenage girls, to be honest.

"I'm not dating her." Zayn replied as he threw his controller down once he saw Louis had won the match. "Do over! They're distracting me."

"Well?" Liam pressed. "What are you doing? Sleeping with her?"

"Well, yeah." Zayn shrugged his shoulders as he sat back on the couch, it wasn't a very big deal to him. Liam might think he's objectifying Charli for sleeping with her and wanting nothing else from her, but it wasn't like that. This whole thing was Charli's idea, Zayn would love to get to know her on a personal level but she refuses.

"Mate.."

"Don't give me that look, Liam. Charli and I have an agreement, we like it this way."

"So, if you're not a couple...do you mind if I..." Harry trailed off with a cheeky grin. Zayn got up from the couch and headed for the door to have a smoke.

"No." He replied as he opened the door.

"What? Why not?" Harry asked. "You said yourself, you're not together."

"Yeah, but she's mine!"

"But you just said you weren't together." Louis laughed. "Which is it, mate?"

"She's not mine, but she's mine. Whatever, keep your eyes and hands off, Haz!"

Zayn pointed his finger at Harry with authority before heading outside, Harry and Louis couldn't stop laughing. "You heard the bloke, Harry. Hands off!"

"He's so defensive." Harry laughed, grabbing the controller Zayn had set down. "I'll back off."