Status: major hiatus bc broken laptop + writer's block im so sorry omg

My Gift Is My Curse

The Dilemma

Alice wanted to be happy over the fact that Harry hadn’t mentioned the real reason of the fight, she did, but that was clearly impossible seeing as he was blackmailing her.

As long as she and Niall stopped dating, then Harry wouldn’t say anything about it. And considering the way Simon was at the meeting, Alice knew that he wasn’t going to fuck around.

But she was torn. She wanted to stay with Niall, yeah, because he could be the perfect boyfriend and understood her like nobody else. And then she truly questioned the relationship, for his lack of being faithful – but she didn’t actually know if he was unfaithful or not, he hadn’t come forward and said anything about it.

So it was hard. He could’ve definitely been lying about everything, like he’d already done about so many things with Demi, or he could’ve been telling the truth. Nobody would tell her. They’d say, “I don’t know” or “you need to talk to him yourself.”

She literally had no idea what to do, considering the fact that she still didn’t want to talk to Niall about anything just yet.

And besides, if they truly did break up, then Demi would be able to have him all for herself.

That thought led to Alice thinking about what they’ll do if they do stay together. Will Niall have to keep playing up the part of getting with Demi? Will he just act like he’s single?

There were so many things that could happen, and the damn girl was just so confused about every single bit of it.

--

“Morning, Al.” Niall greeted his girlfriend, who’d just entered Louis and Liam’s suite.

Zayn, Josh and Niall joined Louis and Liam in the suite not even an hour ago, and they were all sprawled out across the room.

Zayn was on the loveseat, Josh was on his stomach on the ground in front of the love seat and next to Liam’s bed, Niall was lying on his back on Liam’s bed, while Liam was sitting on Louis’ bed with his back against the headboard, and Louis was lying on his back on the edge of the bed with his head and arms dangling towards the floor.

“Morning boys.” She answered and sat next to Niall.

They hadn’t properly talked since the last incident in Alice’s room. None of them knew what to say. Niall wanted to drop to his knees and continuously beg for mercy, while Alice just genuinely didn’t know what to say.

“Where’s Demi?” The girl asked, and noticed how Niall tensed up next to her. Zayn shrugged and muttered something that sounded like ‘dunno, don’t care.’

Louis responded, “Think her sister came to visit so she’s out with her.” He made some high-pitched sound as he leaned forward more to put his hands flat on the carpeted floor, but instead tumbled off the edge of the entire bed.

The group completely broke out into hysterics, laughing at Louis’ flustered state. He picked himself up off the ground and glared at all of them, then jumped on top of Alice and tickled her sides.

“Louis!” she yelled, “You know I-I fucking… hate b-e-eing tick-kled!” She could hardly speak without her voice cracking or her stuttering, for Louis’ fingers were playfully digging into her sensitive sides.

“Say mercy!” He giggled.

“No!”

“Say it!”

“No, Louis!”

“Say it and I’ll let go!”

“Fuck off!”

“Wrong answer!”

Louis sat on top of Alice’s knees, immobilizing her legs, and grabbed both of her wrists in one hand and held it them down against the pillows. With his free hand, his fingers moved up and down her waist. She thrashed around and tried getting him off, but it was no use.

“S-someone g-get… hi-im… off!” She tried, gasping and laughing and stuttering throughout every word she spoke. “PLEASE!”

Before another sound could be made, the door slammed open against the wall, and in walked none other than Harry.

Louis immediately got off of Alice and walked towards his best friend, unsure as to why he was there or how he’d gotten into the room. “Uh, hey, Haz…” He said. “Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to see ya, but, um, how did you get in here?”

Harry shrugged. “Cleaning lady let me in.” He walked towards Louis’ bed and sat down on the edge of it. “So, what’s everyone up to?”

An awkward silence filled the room, and everyone but Harry exchanged glances. What were they allowed to say that wouldn’t piss Harry off? Because when Harry was going through some sort of problem, anything would piss him off, so people would have to tip toe around him.

“Just chillin’.” Niall answered, letting a shrug fall easily off his shoulders.

Alice let out a breath that she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. Trust Niall to be the carefree soul that he is and just nonchalantly talk like there wasn’t an elephant in the room.

“Oh.” Harry nodded. “Cool.” He crossed his arms on his chest and laid back, his back hitting the white, fluffy, duvet with ease. “We should all do something.” He said.

“Uh, like what?” Zayn asked, an eyebrow raised.

The younger boy shrugged and pursed his lips. “Dunno, I’m sure we could find something, yeah? Beats staying in the hotel all of tonight and all bloody day tomorrow.”

It was nearly eight o’clock at night, and the next day was going to be their last day off in France. Then they’d be performing somewhere in Paris, and then heading off to Belgium.

The short girl said, “But I don’t think there’s anything to do ‘round here, Harry. Other than like swimming, or something.”

Harry sighed. “If you lot don’t want to be with me, then just tell me, yeah?”

Glances were exchanged once more, and then Louis spoke over the silence. “Mate it’s not that we don’t want to be with you, there’s just nothing to do here. Plus Paul won’t let us out, we have curfew, remember?”

“When have you ever been one to listen to a curfew, Louis?” Harry asked, clearly fed up with his friends.

It wasn’t hard to tell they were still mad at him. Zayn hardly talked to him and Liam wouldn’t even look at him. Louis attempted avoiding an argument at all costs, which led to him basically not talking to him at all.

Harry was hoping this was just temporary. Why couldn’t things go back to normal? It’d been days since he hit Niall, couldn’t things just change already? He was sick of sitting in his hotel room pacing and tweeting and watching movies.

He just wanted to go out and have a drink with his friends. They were the people he had to fall back on, and he sincerely wished he hadn’t fucked that all up.

“We can just go out for a drink.” He tried, again, suggesting something, anything, to have them agree to go out.

Almost like clockwork, Demi’s voice sounded from behind Harry.

“Ooh, I could definitely go for a Martini right now. Let’s definitely go out for drinks!”

And the way that Niall’s head shot up and a ghost of a smile traced his lips when Demi spoke was nearly enough to make Alice choose to leave Niall and the entire band behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long wait, I know, oops.
This was more of a filler but there will be more very soon so don't you worry!
It'll contain the group going out and drinking and all that fun stuff.

Comment if you want it out sooner, yeah?
:)