Status: major hiatus bc broken laptop + writer's block im so sorry omg

My Gift Is My Curse

Save It For The Bedroom

Part One.

Clad in a tight, short dress that fell just below her mid thighs, Alice tied her silky hair up into a high ponytail. Her mouth popped with scarlet lipstick as her eyes danced around outlined in black eyeliner and thin mascara. Her brunette bangs hung down on her blushing cheeks, and she let out a huff once she swiped them behind her left ear.

“You guys ready yet?” She called, hearing muttered sounds that appeared to be “yeah” from each of the boys.

Sliding on her matching raven pumps and clutching her purse, the girl made her way out into the living room area of her hotel room and all eyes fell upon her. Demi’s eyes traced over Alice’s body, as Alice’s did to Demi’s.

Demi was wearing a romper that was low cut and went high up on her thighs, almost to where her hips and thighs connect, which made Alice grumble in her head, “you can practically see her fucking vagina in that outfit.” Her long, black hair was straightened down to her hips, and on her feet were knee-high boots with a thin five-inch heel on the end. She had on dark eye shadow and pale pink lipstick, and a small silver chain hung from her neck right down to the top of her cleavage.

Her brown eyes bore into Alice’s, and for a few seconds an awkward silence hung in the air.

“Right,” Niall stood, clasping his hands together, the looks from each of the girls not at all going unnoticed, “Let’s go then.”

Louis walked past Alice and whispered, “You look so shaggable right now.” And then continued on, smirks set both on his and Zayn’s lips as they walked ahead of the group.

Everyone except for Niall had gotten in front of Alice and they were all lost in conversation. The blonde boy turned to his girlfriend and gave her a weak smile.

“You look beautiful.” He said.

She smiled back and nodded. “Thank you, Ni. You don’t look so bad yourself.”

Niall was wearing a white t-shirt with a black and white graphic of a shirtless woman on the front, followed by loose black jeans and a pair of white converse to match. His air was gelled up into a messy quiff and Alice noted that he smelled purely of rich, boyish cologne.

His pale hand slyly reached for hers by her side and he laced their fingers together. Alice felt her heart beat increase and cheeks blush at that single touch, for he hadn’t even hugged her in quite a while. She was also nervous because what if Harry turned around and saw this happening? What would he do?

“Stay away from her tonight, Al.” Niall said, his voice quiet. “Please don’t keep up the drama.”

Alice narrowed her eyes in confusion. “Uh, what?” She asked.

He licked his lips, feeling guilty for sticking up for Demi, but also not caring because he was annoyed at the amount of shit going on. “Just don’t pick any fights tonight, Alice. Let’s please have fun for once.”

And just like that, Alice ripped her hand from Niall’s grip. She shook her head and turned to him slightly, “How about you stay away from me tonight, Niall.” She stomped off towards Louis, where she hooked her arm in his and continued the walk to the black SUVs out front.

--

With alcohol finally in everyone’s systems, Alice found herself loosening up a bit more. She and Louis spent a good portion of the night taking multiple shots at the bar and then dancing up on the stage by the DJ.

She ignored Niall to her fullest potential, but by the time she was drunk she’d completely forgotten that she was ever even mad at him.

“Baby!” She yelled, throwing her slim arms around Niall’s neck.

He smelled the vodka on her breath and felt a smirk write itself across his lips, and he tipped his head back while taking another sip of his beer. He was incredibly tipsy, borderline drunk, but nothing near the extent Alice was.

He could tell that she was already edging towards the line of being wasted, but she most likely wasn’t going to get there since she’d already spent so much time worrying about dancing rather than drinking.

“Hello beautiful.” Niall purred, smiling even more when Alice’s soft lips came in contact with the skin on his neck.

A moan slid past his lips when she nipped at the skin, then let a small giggle ease its way out of her. Niall’s hands gripped her hips tightly and he pushed her against the wall nearest them.

Seconds later he smashed his lips against Alice’s and ground his hips on hers. She gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck again, moaning when his tongue slid past her lips and came in contact with her own.

Alice rolled her hips back on Niall’s and felt him nibble on her bottom lip, the pairs’ moaning not even coherent over the loud music thumping around them.

“Niall.” Alice spoke against his lips, loud enough for him to hear. “Back room.”

He didn’t even hesitate to grab her hand and basically drag her back to the room that they’d bought out for the night, locking the door behind him and straddling her against the black leather couch.

With the alcohol flowing through her veins, Alice was able to feel everything about this moment. The way Niall’s lips brushed over her sensitive skin, his teeth digging in and claiming her his, his hands gripping every inch of her that he could, and just every single ounce of heat trailing around the both of them.

It was all too much for her and she ripped Niall’s shirt up over his head, once again hungrily connecting their lips. Niall pushed her down on the couch so her back was flat against the cushions, and he laced their fingers again.

He released one of their entwined hands and then trailed it down the length of her body. She moaned when he cupped her through her panties harder and harder with each sound she made.

“We don’t have much time, Niall.” Alice’s voice was lustful and her eyes opened and made contact with his, and he didn’t even think twice before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants and kicking them down to his knees.

He hiked up Alice’s black dress and pulled down her silk panties, getting ready to pull down his red boxers and position himself at her entrance.

“Niall, have you seen Al – oh shit.”

Niall completely froze on top of Alice at the sound of Zayn’s voice, then rushed to get Alice’s clothes back on and back to normal as fast as possible.

Not even a minute later was Alice fixed up again, but Niall was also fully clothed once more. He gulped as he looked towards Zayn finally, who had Louis and Liam by his side.

“H-how did you get in?” Alice asked, her voice faltering.

Demi pushed by Zayn at that moment, and held a key in the palm of her hand. “I had an extra key.” She spoke, a smile tracing her lips as she made eye contact with Alice and Alice only.

Feeling the anger suddenly overpower her at that moment, Alice jumped from the couch and sped towards Demi. “Are you fucking kidding me?!” She yelled, getting ready to show the other girl not to fuck with her once and for all.
♠ ♠ ♠
oOoOoOoh~ what do you think is gonna happen next?
comment!