Status: major hiatus bc broken laptop + writer's block im so sorry omg

My Gift Is My Curse

Time Is Money

“The day I first met you, you told me you’d never fall in love. But now that I get you, I know fear is what it really w–”

“Hey! Why’d you turn that off?”

A seventeen-year-old brunette female sat in the passenger seat of the Range Rover that belonged to a very famous Harry Styles. In the back seat sat Niall Horan, the blonde Irishman that pissed the girl off more than anything.

“Because, Niall.” She said while rolling down her window. “I would rather you cut my throat out than me have to listen to that song another goddamn time.”

Alice Lemons was just an average teenage girl. She lived in Cheshire with her aunt, spent most of her time listening to music and on her computer, and the only friends she had was one female named Becky and five other males.

But, unfortunately, the males were hardly ever home. They were in some famous boy band that girls dropped their panties for, and one of the five was in fact her cousin.

Alice had the pleasure – or as she called it, the displeasure – of being related to Harry Styles. Although she actually loved being his cousin, because he was indeed the reason that she had just been to freakin’ Australia.

He was also probably the main person she trusted in her life, one of the very few. Along with Irishman Niall Horan. Who also annoyed her because she was incredibly crazy about him, but couldn't really do anything about it publicly considering their circumstances.

Niall was her boyfriend, although absolutely no one but the two of them were aware of that. Which would therefore make him her ‘secret’ boyfriend, which was unfortunate, considering the fact that she was seventeen and wanted to be able to express how absolutely crazy she felt for some boy. Especially one who was her boyfriend.

She wasn’t as close with Liam, Zayn and Louis as she was with the other two, but they were still her best friends. Although on multiple occasions she’d been accused of being in some sort of relationship with Liam, and then a different one with Louis.

She and Niall had a wonderful relationship, even though it was completely under wraps. There hadn’t been anybody to come between them, until Demi Lovato decided to pop up and say something about thinking Niall was attractive.

That had caused a major stir in the media, and also caused the other four boys to constantly throw jokes around at Niall, while Alice would casually sit back and pray that nobody would set the two of them up.

Although that would be a tad bit hard, considering the fact that One Direction and Demi Lovato were about to go on a worldwide tour together.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really weird that I got 12 subscribers over night, holy shit.

But I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know it's a bit boring and whatnot but I pretty much hate first chapters even though they're all about setting the story and everything.
First chapters probably my worst chapters of all, but shhhh just comment and subscribe.

I may or may not have another chapter up within the next day or two.
Probably tomorrow if you all are lucky.

Comment and subscribe with love, y'all.