Status: major hiatus bc broken laptop + writer's block im so sorry omg

My Gift Is My Curse

Contagious Chemistry

“This is bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit.” Alice stared at the text message she received from Niall, saying ‘tour bus on its way. Wake harry up n make sure hes up on time. Cant have em late again.’

She wasn’t looking forward to this tour, god no. She would’ve, if Demi weren’t going to be there as well. Then it’d have just been all of them hanging out and just having fun, but with Demi there Alice wasn’t prepared to have any sort of fun.

Instead of sitting and dwelling about it more before the bus even arrived, Alice stood up from the couch and walked into Harry’s childhood bedroom. She jumped on top of him, earning a loud groan.

“Piss off!” Harry yelled, but it was muffled underneath his blanket and into the pillow he had his face stuffed into.

This egged Alice on more, making her decide to sit on his back and bounce up and down. “Wake up, shit head!” She yelled, and then quickly repeated over and over until her cousin sat up.

Harry sat up too quickly, much too quickly for Alice to have prepared herself, and the younger girl went crashing to the floor. He just laughed at her and shook his head, then crossed his arms. “Should’ve had more remorse for wakin’ up a sleepin’ boy.”

Instead of just leaving it at that, Harry decided that he was going to have his revenge, of course. He jumped down on top of Alice and pinned her to the ground. He then sat on top of her stomach and bounced up and down, just like she had done to his back.

“Harry!” Alice yelled, laughing and panting all at the same time. “Harry I can’t breathe when you do that! Get off!”

Although before any of the cousins could blink, a very obnoxious Louis and very blonde Niall had Harry laying on his back on the floor, disoriented.

“Wha–” Harry spoke, and stopped himself. He shook his head and then sighed. “Fuckers. Always on m’ cousins side. Neva’ mine.”

“’S cause ya suck.” Niall said, grinning ear to ear. He lifted Alice off of the ground. “We’re gon’ be out in the bus. Betta hurry your arse up, Harry. Can’t be late on the bloody tour again.”

The couple nearly tripped over each other as they ran out to the bus, and practically smashed into Zayn the second they got on it.

“Oh, hey Z!” Alice cheered and jumped onto the taller boy. “Long time no see!”

Zayn laughed and hugged her, then ruffled her hair playfully. “I could’ve gone longer without seein’ ya.” He teased.

A sigh came from Alice then. “I guess I’ll find Liam, then. He actually loves me.” She then faked crying, and finally Harry stumbled back onto the bus, while they heard Louis’ shouting towards Anne heard in the distance.

“I love you, Anne! Don’t forget me! We’ll be back soon enough, I swear! I love you! I would never hurt you! My love!”

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis’ ridiculous behavior, and then noticed his cousin’s crying. “Oi, why we cryin’ here?” But before anybody could answer, he’d scrunched his face and fake sobbed as well, and pulled his cousin into a hug.

“So bloody ridiculous.” Zayn said, while moving towards the fridge to get a bottle of water. “The two of them are the same person, I don’t think I can handle anotha’ tour with ‘em.”

-x-x-x-

“Ey! Demi!”

Alice mentally gagged as the cheers of the boys came from the front of the bus, while she sat in her bunk and attempted to sleep. She and Harry had stayed up the entire night beforehand; something that they always did before every tour that Harry would leave for. Although this time she was tagging along.

Suddenly the curtain to her bunk was yanked open, and Alice - who that scared the shit out of - sat upwards and smacked her head onto the bunk above hers. “Ow! Fuck!” She yelled, and opened her eyes to see Niall standing there, his eyes wide.

“Ah, Al! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to scare ya!” He crawled inside and pulled the curtain closed again. His lips kissed the area on her head that had hit the other bunk. “I’ll make it better.” He whispered before crashing his lips onto hers.

Had there not have been such a commotion over Demi walking onto the tour bus, somebody would’ve probably walked to the sleeping area and heard the loud, hungry smacking of Niall and Alice’s lips.

Alice silently thanked everything in this world that nobody had walked back there. Or else someone would have seen that Harry’s cousin was now straddling his band mate, while Niall’s hands were sliding beneath her shirt.

“I want you so badly.” Niall moaned. He ran his hands across his girlfriend’s skin, smirking as he felt the Goosebumps form. His fingers danced over the lacy material of her bra, before he brought them around to her front and cupped both of her breasts in his palms.

A moan then came from Alice, and she gasped into Niall’s mouth as he roughly rolled his hips up to hers. “Niall, we can’t. What if they hear?”

The blonde pulled away and looked into Alice’s brown eyes. “But I’ve missed you so much. Was in Ireland for far too long without you.”

He rolled his hips again, and Alice pulled back completely off of him. “I’m serious, Ni. As much as I want to, we can’t right now.”

Niall groaned and threw his head back against the wall. “But Alice!” He whined immaturely. “What am I supposed to do about this?” He pointed to the tent in his jeans and his girlfriend shrugged.

She grinned, and then jumped out of the bunk. “You got yourself into this mess. Now you can find your way out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okaaaaaay I know it's kinda really boring right now and everything but it'll probably get moving within the next 2 chapters, I swear!

Also, 19 subscribers omg. Thank you guys! And thank you to the people who commented.

Hope you all enjoyed it~*~