Status: major hiatus bc broken laptop + writer's block im so sorry omg

My Gift Is My Curse

Tigers And Sharks

Waking to the sound of yelling, Alice threw her blankets off of her. She climbed out of her bunk, which was a bit hard considering she was too short to even get in it, and walked into the front of the bus.

“She’s alive!” Louis screamed as he ran over to the younger girl. He grabbed her hand and yanked her forwards. “Come sit, Allie Al. Join our party.”

Alice was confused. They were going to be driving for another six hours until they reached their destination for the first show. She thought they’d want to be catching up on sleep, or something.

Considering the fact that they’d already been driving for two days and hardly slept at all, just partied instead.

“Shouldn’t you guys be sleeping?” She asked, and stared at all of them questioningly.

Harry cackled. “Don’t act like such a newbie, m’dear cousin. We’ve been on plenty of tours, we know what we’re doin’.”

Zayn stepped in. “Besides, shouldn’t you be sleeping? You’re gonna be helping out the tech crew, rememba’?”

He had a point. Alice’s deal to be on the tour was that she was going to help out all of the guitar techs, maybe the drum techs, and she was just needed as an assistant to help make sure everything was right.

That was the only way she was allowed to be on the tour because the last tour she attended, they all got wasted and roamed the streets of Los Angeles and she almost got into a bar fight with some man.

That incident had been plastered all over nearly every magazine out there.

Harry had been pictured shoving the guy away, and then Alice was pictured on top of the guy with her fist pulled out like she was going to punch him, and Zayn was pulling her away.

Needless to say, Alice and Harry weren’t very trusted together while on tour, at least by management. They pulled her off of that tour quicker than anything, and to get her onto this tour had been incredibly hard.

Harry had to write letters of apology to management about three times, and sent four different letters explaining why she should be allowed on the current tour.

Simon told Harry that he was being ridiculous and that he wasn’t even going to think twice about it – the answer was no.

But Liam, being the trustworthy darling that he is, had convinced Simon to rethink it all. Said that it was a mistake and it wouldn’t ever happen again, he even compared it to a fight that Simon told them he’d gotten into when he was in high school.

Alice still stared at everyone, though. And then noticed something was off… Someone was missing. She was still exhausted, so it was taking her a few moments to process all of their faces and everything that was happening.

And then she noticed that the blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy wasn’t present. She narrowed her eyes and said to Louis, innocently, “Where’s Niall?”

A smirk formed on Louis’ face. “The back lounge.”

Something was still off, though. Alice pressed, “Why?”

Liam then spoke up. “The wankers over here, meaning Zayn and Louis, decided that we were all going to play Truth or Dare. Harry dared Niall and Demi to go to the back of the bus and–”

The girl cut him off. “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just say Niall and Demi?

She felt her cheeks heat up in anger. But she couldn’t lose her cool in front of the boys over this. At least the only thing they knew was that she didn’t like Demi. They had no idea why, though.

Harry especially thought it was weird. Alice had always loved Demi Lovato – she praised her all throughout the last three years. Why was she suddenly so against her? He always wondered.

Louis nodded his head. “Yep, Niall and Demi. But as Liam was saying, Harry dared them to go play Seven Minutes In Heaven. I’m quite curious to see what happened. I reckon they snogged.”

As if on cue, they all heard a door open in the distance. Demi’s loud laughter rang through the bus, and Alice wanted to puke.

Maybe it was immature of her to have this incredible hate towards Demi, when all she did was say Niall was cute. And, it’s not like anyone knew Niall and Alice were dating.

As far as everyone was concerned, they were just best friends, and Niall was single. So Niall had said that he found Demi amazing, and Alice’s hatred just grew from there.

But she didn’t really care if it was immature or not, because Niall was her boyfriend. Just because nobody knew they were dating didn’t mean she couldn’t get angry with the two of them flirting.

Alice spotted the pair walking into the front room, and their hands were laced together. She bit her lip in anger, and to keep herself from saying anything out loud. Instead, she just glared at Niall who stared back at her in something short of guilt.

“Soooo…” Louis said, a grin etched across his lips. “Spill! C’mon! What’d you both do?”

Demi smirked at Louis, and her playful voice filled the air. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

Alice looked at Demi, an angry smile – which one would actually call a ‘bitchy’ smile – and said, “Yeah, actually, we would like to know.”

Niall snickered and watched as Demi turned towards Alice. The atmosphere seemed tense at that moment, because it didn’t take a damn genius to see that Alice disliked Demi.

The girl answered Alice. “Well, you’re not really supposed to kiss and tell… Are you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
wo0o0o0o0ot.
Alright, I apologize if this chapter is shit.
I literally just started this story off of a small idea and I haven't entirely planned it out yet, so I'm kinda just rolling with it for now?
I'm just trying to build up the story and get it to a nice spot where I have plenty of ideas, yezzzirrr.

but I'll shut the fuck up now and let you little pretty people comment and subscribe xoxoxoxoxoxoxo