Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Thirteen.

Well, it's been two weeks. Two amazing weeks with the blessthefall guys. I've met a lot of people on this tour so far and my ribs are healing really well. Things have been going good lately, and I liked it. I had talked to Jaime about how I was feeling with the whole Jayden thing. He told me that it was okay to feel that way, but what was not okay was if I put my life on hold or if I didn't live my life fully. He and I had gotten really close lately. His girlfriend has broken his heart at the very beginning of tour so he didn't go out and party much. Since my dad didn't want me around all the drinking and "crazy stuff" as he puts it, I stayed in the bus with Jaime. We'd usually watch a movie, play music or just talk. He told me practically his life story and I told him mine. He also told me how heart broken he was, and I felt bad because there is not much I could do to fix him. Only time will heal. All I could do was be there for him if he ever needed to talk, and so that's what I did.

Elliott and I had gotten a lot closer. We got along really well. He always knew just what to say, or what to do. He made me feel beautiful. We had gotten over our shyness and were together pretty much all of the time. There was just something about him that always made my knees go week and the butterflies in my stomach move around like crazy. He made me happy.

Tony and I were getting along quite well also. Despite the fact that he treated Elliott like shit whenever he'd come around. We got into arguments about it. It's become a bit of a routine. Blessthefall would have a signing or something and Tony would ask if I wanted to hang out. We would. As soon as Elliott got back Tony turned into an asshole. It sucks because they used to be friends, now Tony doesn't like being in the same place as Elliott. I hate it cause Tony is the closest person to me besides my dad and uncle, he's like Jayden almost, but I'm still having trouble really trusting him. If he was just straight out with me then we would be able to find a way to fix the situation but he wasn't, so that made things a lot more difficult then they needed to be.

"You're coming to the set today right?" asked Elliott for the millionth time today.

"Yes." I laughed at him. "Why do you keep asking?"

"I'm just making sure that you're gonna be there that's all." he smiled back. All day Elliott has been jittery, and jumpy. Like if he were hiding something from me. I know we are not together, but still, it kinda hurts that he's hiding something from me.

"What's so special about today's show?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna be there. Duh." he stated.

"Oh well in that case, I think I'm just gonna go watch some of the other bands I haven't gotten to check out."

"You wouldn't. Come on, if you want to know what's so special about today's show, you have to go and find out or yourself." he stated.

"Alright, I'll be there, you said that you play at what time?"

"4pm."

"6pm got it." I laughed and walked over to my suitcase. I grabbed a new bandage for my stomach and then walked back to the back lounge. I lifters my shirt up to reveal the bandage that was already wrapped around my stomach and began slowly taking it off.

"Well, mostly the bruises are gone." I sighed. My stomach looked mostly normal now. No more yellow or purple blobs all over the pace. I began wrapping the new bandage around with Elliott's help. After we finished we decided to go to my dad's set, since in started in about 10 minuets.

I loved watching Pierce the Veil live. I hadn't missed a show since the tour started and I don't think that I will ever miss one. They always bring something new to the table. It's like they are playing their very first show all of the time. There is just something magical about it. They work so hard on creating a perfect show for their fans and it always pays off. It's incredible. My dad had been bugging me about going out and singing a song with them, but I couldn't do it. Standing there in front of all those people. Just thinking about it made me light headed. Besides, I didn't know what song I would sing with them, or how my stomach would feel.

It's always been a dream of mine. Starting a band, going on tour, having people scream my lyrics back at me, but for some reason I couldn't get over this stage fright. Maybe it was because Pierce the Veil was already so well known. Maybe that's why I was scared to ust go out and do something that I have always wanted to do. Maybe it was because of the fact that I kept thinking about the worst case scenarios all the the time. Whatever it is it's keeping me from going on stage and singing. Maybe later on I'll have gathered enough courage.

After their set, Jaime dragged me to blessthefall's set since it was starting about 15 minuets after Pierce the Veil finished playing. Elliott had left early and reminded me to make sure to be at their set.

"Jaime, slow down there buddy, the band isn't going anywhere." I laughed as he dragged me along.

"I know, I just want to get there already, it's gonna be awesome." he smiled.

"Why? What's so special about it?"

"You'll see." we finally got to the back of the stage and Elliott walked over to us.

"You made it." he smiled.

"Yes." I smiled at him. He squealed and then said that he had to go get ready so Jaime and I just hung out backstage with a couple of other people.

"Hey kids." said my uncle as he walked up to us with Tony and Kellin from Sleeping with Sirens. We hung out and talked and finally blessthefall went on. Their set was incredible. I know that I say that a lot, but so far it had been the best set that they had played on the entire tour. They had just finished their 3rd song and Beau began talking to the crowd about who knows what when Elliott looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back getting this warm feeling in my stomach.

"So guys, I've been on this tour for almost three weeks now, and I've met some pretty cool people so far." began Elliott. That was weird he never talked. "There is this one person though, who I've met and in this short time she's already left her mark here." he continued and pointed at his heart. The crowd 'awed' and 'oooed'. "And I want you all to meet this amazing person." He looked over at me and motioned for me to walk towards him. I could not believe he was doing this right now. This has got to be a dream. I stood there, completely frozen until I felt my uncle push me forward. As soon as I took a step forward the crowd started to cheer. I got to Elliott and he turned to me and grabbed my hand. "I want to ask her something, but I'm gonna need all of your guy's help." he said into the mic. "After I ask what I want to ask, all of you guys have to tell her to say yes." the crowd started cheering and Elliott turned to me once more.

"Lexi, will you be my girlfriend?" In that moment, I didn't know if the crowd cheered or stayed quiet. I looked at Elliott who had a smile on his face an nodded. The very loud crowd brought me back to reality as Elliott cupped my face and kissed me. Our first kiss. On stage. With a tons of people watching. It felt good finally kissing him.
After that I had watched the rest of the set from the side of the stage and got teased by Mike, Jaime, and Kellin. Tony was quiet the entire time, not even making eye contact.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lagging.
There have been a lot of things going on lately...but I'm back mostly.
Thank you for reading and commenting, it really means a lot!
:)