Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Fourteen.

Tony's POV

"I told you to stay away from her and you fucking ask her to be your girlfriend? What the fuck man!" I screamed at Elliott as I walked onto his bus.

"Dude, I like her, a lot. What's your problem?" he challenged.

"My problem is you!" I screamed at him and pushed him up against one of the walls.

"What the fuck did I do to you?" he asked me.

"You didm't stay away that's what!"

"Tony, what the fuck?" came Alexa's voice from behind me. I shoved Elliott and then turned around and faced her serious and angry face. "Care you explain yourself?" she asked.

"No." I said and pushed past her and off the bus. I don't know what's gotten over me. I didn't like Alexa like that, I was just really protective over her and I've heard stories about Elliott that i'm sure Alexa hasn't. She deserves better than him.

"Tony we are not done talking about this." came Alexa's voice from behind me.

"Leave me alone. I don't feel like talking to you." I told her. That wouldn't make her leave me alone though. She followed me all the way back to our bus.

"Tony seriously. What the fuck was that about?"

"I told you Alexa, I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled.

"I don't care if you don't want to talk about it Tony, you owe me fucking explanation and I'm not leaving until I get one! So again, what was all that about?" she urged. Anger came over me quickly and I turned around and pushed her up against the wall, just like I had Elliott.

"It was about you." I seethed.

"Tony, you're hurting me."

"You wanted to know what it was about didn't you? Well it was about how he's not fucking good enough for you. I've heard things about him Alexa. Not pleasant things."

"Tony, my ribs." she said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Whoa guys, what the fuck is going on?" came Mike's voice. I quickly let go of Alexa and stepped back from her.

"Tony was being a jerk." she told him.

"I was saying that Elliott isn't the guy that she thinks he is that's all."

"My god Tony! You are unbelievable you know that? Who are you to tell me who is and isn't good enough? Why do you always have to come a ruin things for me when they are going good?"

"I'm being a good friend." Bullshit.

"No, you're being an asshole. A friend would't do what you just did to their friends boyfriend!"

"Just leave me alone." I snapped and pushed past her for the second time.

Alexa's POV

Tony pushed me again and I stumble backwards falling on the couch.

Ow!

"Are you already?" asked my uncle Mike.

"It hurts a lot." I told him and held onto my stomach.

"I'll go get Vic." he stated and quickly ran off. Laid down on the couch and closed my eyes as I continued to grab onto my stomach. I couldn't believe that this had just happened. Not the fact that my ribs started to hurt again, but the fact that Tony had pushed me up against the wall like that and lot let go even when i told him that he was hurting me. The look in his eyes were something that I had never seen before. There was anger, hurt, betrayal. I know that things have been a little messy between the two of us but I never thought it could get like this.

"Alexa, Lexi are you alright?" came my dad's worried voice. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Yeah, my ribs just started hurting a lot that's all." I told him.

"Mike told me what happened, let me get you your medicine hold on." he stated before running into the bunk area and then running back to me and handing me three pills.

"Tony is such an asshole, I'm going to kick his ass the next time I see him." my dad seethed.

"No dad, don't do anything please." I pleaded. "Let me fix things with him okay?"

"He hurt you Alexa and you don't want me to do anything about it?" he asked me.

"No dad, not do anything, just let me handle it please. If I can't then you can do something about it, but this is between me and him and I don't want you to do anything stupid because it could have bad consequences and I don't want that, so promise me that you won't do anything." I told. He thought about it for a while but eventually agreed to it. I thanked them and then my dad, uncle and i watched a movie together.

…..
Two Months Later
Alexa's POV

"Lexi, lexi babe, wake up." came a soft all of a sudden. I opened my eyes and saw Elliott standing there looking at me with a smile.

"Ew, don't look at me."I told him while covering my face with my hands.

"But I love looking at you." he chuckled at me.

"What are you doing here Elliott?" I asked and sat up to fix my hair.

"I'm here, to take my lovely girlfriend to breakfast. So come on get ready so we could eat." he smiled.

I nodded and then got up and grabbed some cloths from my suitcase and then walked into our bathroom. I quickly showered and changed and decided to just let my hair take it's natural curls. I grabbed my shoes and then walked back to the front of the bs to see my dad and Elliott talking and smiling.

That made me smile, they both got along and it was great. They got along, especially since they had been friends before and so they were still friends now.

"Ready?" I asked Elliott as I walked back to the front lounge. He stood up with a smile on his face and nodded before taking my hand in his.

"I'll se you later dad, love you." I smiled at him and walked off the bus with Elliott.

"So where are we going?"

"Denny's is that alright? It's right around the corner."

"That's fine." we walked in silence the rest of the way there. Elliott and I had spent every moment together. Except of course during his set, but even then I would be side stage admiring him and the rest of the band really. I had met a ton of people so far and it had been great. There were only two more shows left of the tour and I knew that sooner or later Elliott and I would have to talk about what would happen next for us. I was hoping for later.

I had decided to apply to an art school to further my photography and at the same time work on my music. I hadn't told anyone that I had sent out the application just yet. I didn't want to get my hopes up just in case I didn't get in, but I really hoped that I did. After a lot of thinking I decide that it was the best thing to do for me. I couldn't live with my dad forever, I couldn't just be at hime and go on tour with them whenever they had one. I had to create a life of my own. So that's what I intended on doing. And even if I did get it, I would still be living in San Diego, which is a plus because I've come to love that place.

"Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, baaaaaaaaaaabe." came Elliott's voice all of a sudden.

"Sorry, I zoned out." I laughed and looked at him sheepishly. We walked into Denny's and saw a lot of other people from other bands here as well. We took our seats and ordered.

"So what were you saying about recoding an album?" I asked him so that we could continue the conversation that we were having.

"Right, well after this tour we are taking about a week off and then heading to Virginia to record our next album, then we'd do some sort of headlining tour here and then one in the uk, maybe even Australia and Asia." he smiled.

"That's really great, it all sounds so exciting!" I grinned.

"I guess so." he frowned.

"Why that face?"

"Well, I mean, what's gonna happen with us?" he asked. Well I sure was not expecting that.

"I, I don't know to be honest."

"Me either. What I do know is that I really really really like you." he smiled and took my hand in his again.

"Me too. I guess, we'll just take it a day at a time. Take things as they come, and enjoy us." I smiled at him. He nodded and we ate while we continued to talk. We walked back to the bus and before I walked back into mine Elliott grabbed my hand. I turned to look at him and he kissed me. Kissed me like he hadn't kissed me before. This kiss held so much meaning. After pulling wart from the lack of breathing Elliott contacted his forehead with mine.

"I love you." he said as he stared right into my eyes. I gasped in surprise and grinned like a maniac.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I love you too Elliott." that was the first time I ever told anyone that I loved them, besides Jayden, my dad, uncle, Jaime and Tony of course. But this one was different. I really did love Elliott, a lot. He was good to me, good for me. I enjoyed his company, we rarely fought, he made me laugh, smile like crazy. He was the best boyfriend. Elliott kissed me again and then told me that he had to go do some press with the rest of the guys and that he would see me later.

I walked onto the bus with a huge smile on my face and walked passed everyone's stares and straight into my bunk. I hugged the stuffed cow that Elliott had one for me at fair and eventually fell asleep.

…….

"Lexi, are you almost ready?" asked Jaime from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yeah Hime, hold your horses." I laughed as I finished straightening my hair. There was a party tonight since it was finally the day of the tour. All the band members and crew and organizers and everybody on Warped would be there. I was excited to go, I didn't party too much, but my ribs were finally good and so it felt amazing to get out and do something fun for a couple of hours. The organizers had rented this huge club in Arizona so it was very excited.

I decided to dress a bit casual but fancy at the same time. I wore a short black dress and my black doc martins. I decided to straighten my hair, since I didn't do that often, and wear a little make up, I wasn't much for dressing up. Elliott came and picked me up and then we all headed out to the club.

"No drinking Alexa." warned my dad.

"Of course dad." I smiled sarcastically. He shot me look and I simply smiled at him before going over and hugging him for reassurance.

As we waited to go inside the music could be heard blaring from the inside and that made me even more excited. We eventually got in and were lucky enough to find a table.

"Babe, wanna dance?" asked Elliott.

"Really, I thought you didn't like dancing?" I smirked.

"Well, I don't, but you want to dance, so let's go dance." he grabbed my hand again and led me to the dance floor that was already packed with people. We danced for a really long time and then decided to head back to the table. Only Jaime and Tony were there so we sat down and talked to them for a while.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks." stated Elliott as he got up and took off.

"So Lexi, having fun tonight?" asked Tony. Things had gotten somewhat better between the two of us. He finally came to accept that Elliott and i were together, and our friendship was slowly getting better. I liked it.

"Yeah, are you? Why are the two of you just sitting here?" I asked.

"I'm having fun, Jaime over here, is stalking some girl so he doesn't want to move in case she walks by again, and since he doesn't like being alone, he made me stay with him." laughed Tony.

"I'm not stalking her, I just don't want to miss her if she passes by again." defended Jaime.

"Why don't you just go look for her Him?" I asked him.

"Because I'm shy." he pouted.

"Since when you fucking liar!" laughed Tony at him. Soon Austin and Alan came to the table and joined us. We all talked for a while and that's when I realized that Elliott was talking a really long time with getting the drinks. Beau then walked over and sat next to me.

"Beau, have you seen Elliott?" I asked him.

"Last time I saw him he was heading towards the bar." he told me.

That's weird, that was almost half an hour ago and he still isn't back yet. Surely it doesn't take that long to get drinks and come back. I knew that he had been drinking a little, but not enough to get drunk and get lost. I looked around the place but couldn't see him.

"My dad's beyond drunk." I pointed out. He was dancing terribly with some girl. It looked like he couldn't even stand the way he was swaying from one side to the other. The guys and I laughed at the sight for a while and then turned our attention back to each other.

"Wanna dance?" asked Jaime. I nodded and so the entire group got up and we all made our way to the dance floor. We danced like crazy people. Doing stupid moves and making fun of one another and just having a really good time. I couldn't stop thinking about Elliott though, where the hell was he?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, my best friend left for college yesterday....to New York, the other side of the fucking country, to be more exact to start his second year there. I didn't think it would be this hard to say goodbye but it was.
My other best friend Sam, leaves for her second year next Friday, but I get to spend a week with her in her new house up in Santa Cruz, 8 hours away from where I'm moving to, but spending a week with her will be fun.
Anyway, here ya go!
Thanks for reading and for the comments!
WHERE IS ELLIOTT?