Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Seventeen.

How could he have done that to me? After 7 months together, did I not mean anything to him anymore? Had I done something wrong? Was it because we didn't have sex to often? I don't understand why he would do something like this.

Elliott had tried contacting me for about a week now and I wouldn't answer his calls. My dad, uncle, Tony and Jaime, wouldn't let him through the front door if he showed up. I was grateful for having them, but sometimes I felt like talking to Elliott. I loved him. I had let him in, I had given myself to him and we threw it all away in an instant.

"I'm tired of guys." I told my dad as we both sat at the kitchen counter eating pizza.

"Don't say that sweetheart, things will get better again, and you'll find the one guy that will never do anything to hurt you, and you'll marry him, if I allow it, and you'll live happily ever after with like 70 kids." he smiled.

"70 kids dad really? You do know what that means right? 70 kids." I smirked at him.

"Ew no! Nevermind no kids, no kids at all!" he laughed.

"So, how have you been holding up lately?"

"I'm alright I guess, I was in denial for a bit, but now not so much you know? It just sucks that someone that you cared so much for and spent so much time with could turn around and throw it all away in an instant." I told him.

"I know what you mean, but it'll get better, I promise. Time heals it all. It make take a while, but you'll do just fine. You don't need a guy anyway, you've already got me." he grinned. I laughed at him and took the piece of pizza that he was holding and began to eat it.

"Thanks dad." I smiled in between bites.

"So, last I knew you were starting a band?"

"Yeah, we're pretty good, I think anyway, we don't have a name or anything."

"How did that come about?"

"College, Jayden, the drummer, was in one of my classes, we became friends, wrote some music together, and then his friends joined after that, and I guess we're a band now."

"Have you guys started a demo?"

"No, we just dabble here and there, we haven't actually made anything solid yet."

"Why not? You guys should come and record stuff here. I'd love to see what you have done with them, and I know Jaime would be more than willing to produce some stuff for you guys."

"Why so pushy dad?" I asked him. I knew he was curious and wanted the best for me and stuff, but there was something he wasn't telling me.

"Well, you know our headlining tour is com in up here in the states in a couple months." he began. "We need an opening band since the one we had already booked dropped out because of personal reasons. I thought maybe you and your band would like to open." he asked.

"Oh wow dad, that would be great! But I'd have to talk it over with the guys. We were just doing this for fun, with possibly eventually recording a demo, but now, I'll talk to them about it." I smiled.

We continued talking for a while. I loved and missed talking to my dad like this. He got my mind off the whole thing with Elliott and made me realize that there was other things that I still had to do. I guess I had come to lose myself a little in these last couple of days. But I still had things to, responsibilities, and my dad reminded me of that. And he was right, the only way to move on and to not think about it too much is to keep busy.

"Elliott is at the door and he won't leave." came my uncles voice halfway through my conversation with my dad. Him and my dad looked at me.

"Am I supposed to go talk to him or something?" I asked them.

"Maybe you should? Clear things up, decided what is best for you and what you want to do next. You shouldn't keep avoiding it. Either end it, or not." said Mike.

I sighed and groaned but got up and walked to the front door. As soon as I saw Elliott standing there I felt weird. My heart skipped a beat, but it ached at the same time.

"Hi." he said quietly.

"Hey." I walked outside and closed the door behind me.

"I thought you'd never talk to me again."

"I wasn't going to." I told him honestly.

"I'm really sorry for hurting you."

"Why'd you do it Elliott?" I looked into his eyes when I asked him this. He looked back at me and then looked down at his hands.

"I honestly don't know." I nodded and turned around ready to go back inside. "Wait, Lex, please." I stopped. "Please don't do this. i'm really sorry and I love you and I really miss waking up to you and hanging out with you and being able to hug and kiss you." he said.

I turned around as tears filled my eyes again.

"I'm sorry too Elliott." I told him and looked down at my hands.

"So this is it then? 7 months and you're just going to end it here?"

"You ended this Elliott, not me. The day you decided to cheat on me was the day that we ended."

"Can we at least be friends?"

"I don't know, maybe some day. Not now." I said and walked into my house. The tears finally rolled down my face again as I leaned on the door and slid to the ground.

"Oh sweetheart." I heard Mike's voice. I felt him sit next to me and wrap his arm around me. "You'll be fine." he cooed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but I guess she can start moving on and what not..
Thanks for the comments once again,
and thank you VERY VERY VERY much for reading.

Question:
Is anyone going to the Collide with the Sky Tour??