Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Eighteen.

Lex's POV
"Hey, how are you?" came Tony's soft voice from the door of my room. A week had gone by since Elliott had come to visit and in that week, I had moved back in with the guys.

"Fine." I answered. Not fine. I hadn't exactly left my room all week. I didn't feel like talking to people or just being around people. As much as everyone insisted on me branching out and stuff, I just wasn't up for it. I mean, I was hurting. I didn't want to talk about it or think about it, I just wanted it all to go away, but that was too much to ask for evidently.

"I'm gonna go for some ice cream you wanna come with?"

Not really.

"Please, no one else will go with me and I really don't want to of by myself. It's just to get ice cream and we'll come right back, I promise."

"Fine." I sighed and then got up. He grinned as I pulled a sweater on and then lazily got up to put my shoes on. I redid my pony tail and then followed him out the door and down the stairs.

"We're going for ice cream." explained Tony.

My dad, uncle and Jaime smiled at me, happy to see me out of bed and actually going outside for once this week.

"Great, bring me a cone." smiled Jaime. I nodded and followed Tony out the front door this time.

"Wanna walk?" he asked.

"Sure." We made our way down the street in a comfortable silence. Well, not really a comfortable silence, but in silence. Neither of us said anything, mainly because of the fact that I didn't feel like saying anything, and Tony probably had absolutely no idea what to say. I can't blame him though, I hadn't really been good at keeping a conversation for the past week. We finally got to the ice cream place and got a cone for him and one for me. We got Jaime a tub of ice cream instead of a cone because, why the hell not?

"The guys and I were thinking of going to the beach tomorrow." Tony made it more of a statement rather than a question.

"That's cool."

"You should come with."

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"I just don't feel like leaving my room really."

"You're annoying me Lexi."

"Sorry."

"But really, come to the beach with us tomorrow, it'll be fun."

"I don't want to have 'fun' Tony, I want to sit in my room and sleep." I told him. Now he was the one annoying me. All of a sudden Tony stopped walking and grabbed my shoulders, making me face him.

"You seriously need to snap out of it. Elliott cheated. He's an asshole for it, and you should never forgive him for hurting you like this. You loved him, I get it, trust me. But he did what he did and nothing is going to change that. You need to let him go and move on with your life, because you still have one. You need to get out there, go back to school, work, hanging out with friends, spending time out of that room and start living or so help me god I will drag you out of that room myself." he stated sternly.

"I don't want to Tony." I sneered.

"You can't let him do this to you Alexus! Shove him out of your life and move on. I'm in no way saying that it's going to be easy, but the more you keep busy the easier it'll get and before you know it, you'll be dating someone else, someone who is worth your time and love. Someone who is better than Elliott and who wouldn't ever dream of hurting you like he did. Please. I hate seeing you like this, it's not who you are. You don't even smile anymore. I know he broke you, but you have to keep moving forward. Time heals all Alexus."

My eyes got all teary again. They seem to be doing that a lot lately, and I can't help but wonder if I'll ever run out of tears. I hope I do, I'm tired of crying.

"Just try." he pleaded.

I sighed and broke eye contact with him.

"Please?" he asked.

I looked back up at him and nodded. He smiled and then pulled me into a hug.

"You'll be just fine Lexi." he whispered. Eventually we made it home and Mike gave us shit for not bridging him some ice cream.

"You didn't ask for some!" laughed Tony.

"But you should know!" Mike fought back.

"Get some of Jaime's." I told him. We all turned to look at Jaime who was enjoying his tub of ice cream.

"Oh no, this here is mine, all mine!" he stated and ran our of the living room.

"Jaime baby, please share!" screamed Mike as he ran after him.

I decided to "try" as Tony had asked me to do, so instead of heading to my room, I sat in the living room, watching TV for a change. I even decided to eat dinner with the guys today because I hadn't done that since I moved back in. After dinner the guys wanted to sit around and watch a movie. I didn't want to, I wanted to sleep, so I said goodnight and went up to my room, well, more like dungeon.

I layer on my bed and cried. I was so heartbroken. I let myself fall in love with Elliott. I let my walls down with him. He had made me feel so comfortable. And all of a sudden he ripped my heart out and stomped on it right in front of my face. To say I was beyond hurt was an understatement.

"Lexi?" came Tony's soft voice. I didn't say anything, but he came and sat next to me anyway.

"I don't feel like talking Tony." I said in-between my sobs. He sighed and then told me to scoot over so I did. He layer down with me and wrapped his arm around my waist brining me closer to him as I just cried. He didn't ask me anything or tell me anything. He just layer there with me and let me cry.

Eventually I fell asleep. The most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
One.
And I'm back, finally.
I missed my Batman blankets.
More to come.
Thanks for reading :)