Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Three.

!Vic's POV

As soon as the door slammed shut my dart shattered. I hadn't even gotten a chance to explain myself.

"She'll come around. this was all just too much for her to handle." said Mrs. Jameson sweetly. I nodded and then sat back down. Mike patted my back for comfort but I don't that any amount of comfort would make me feel any better about this situation. She hated me already.

"She look like Jesse." said Mike softly.

"Yeah, but she's got Vic's smile, and eyes, and hair, Jesse's attitude." said Jaime.

A knock came from the door and my my hope lifted. I thought that it would be Alexa coming back but it was the boy she was with earlier, peaking his head in.

"Mrs. Jameson, you asked for me?" he said politely.

"Yes, Jayden, could you take this to Alexa please?"

"Could I try talking to her?" my voice spoke for me.

"Of course, Jay, take Vic to Lexi's room"

Alexan's POV

The Used blasted from my earphones as I stood standing and starring out the window. I couldn't believe everything that had just happened. My mother was dead. My father was sitting in the room. I just don't understand.

I jumped as I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turned around to find Jayden. I turned my iPod off and and noticed that Vic was also in the room.

"Hear him out okay Lexi?" said Jayden to me.

I looked down at my shoes.

"Promise?" he asked. I looked up to meet his gaze and nodded.

"Good." he smiled and then walked out of the room leaving me and Vic in silence.

"Do you mind if I sit?" he asked, I shrugged.

"I know that you must thick that I am the worst dad in the world, but in all honesty, I didn't even know that I was a dad until two days go." he began as he sat on my bed. "Your mother, she left me one night without an explanation and with never looking back. I had asked her to marry me and she had said yes. We had decided on a summer wedding. She had her dress picked out and everything. I left for tour for 3 months and when I got back things were a little different. I assumed that it was because I had been gone for there months after just having asked her to marry me, but now I see that that wasn't the case at all. Things were fine at least that's how she made things out to be. One afternoon, I got back from being in the studio and she was gone. All of her things, just gone. She changed her number, her parents wouldn't tell me anything. Two days ago I received this letter." he stretched his hand out and handed me apiece of paper.

It basically informed him about my mothers death and the fact that he was a father. They apologized to him for not saying anything for all these years, and then told him where they could find me. After reading the letter sat down next to him.

"Mrs. Jameson gave me your birth certificate. I figured that since we both hadn't seen it that we could take a look at it together?" he asked with hope in his voice.

"Okay." came my voice as I nodded.

He opened the envelope and took out my birth certificate.

Child: Alexandria Elizabeth Fuentes
Mother: Jessica Elizabeth Stimson
Father: Victor Vincent Fuentes

"She gave you my last name." smiled Vic.

I had absolutely no idea what to say. I have always pictured this moment. The moment when I found out who my father was. I'd run to him and hug him and he would hug me back and tell me that everything was going to be alright. This was different. It was different moment. It was nice.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"Well, I'd really like to get to know you, make up for the lost time. You could come to live with my and the guys in San Diego." he offered.

"I..I have tot think about it." I blurted out. He nodded in disappointment and then said that he was going to return the birth certificate.

Lexi, what are you doing?

I don't know.

This is what you have always wanted. To meet your dad and get to know him. Push that fear aside and grab on to this opportunity. He's standing right in front of you.

Without another thought my legs began to move and before I knew it, I had called out Vic's name, which caused him to turn around immediately. I ran to him and hugged him. To my surprise he hugged back quickly.

"I would really like yo movie with you to San Diego." I said. We puled apart and he smiled at me before nodding.

………….

We both walked into Mrs. Jameson's office with smiled as the rest of the guys turned to look at us.

"You were right Mrs. Jameson." I smiled at her as she looked back at me.

"What about?"

"Seising opportunities."

"Does that mean you agreed to move in with Vic?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yes!" screamed Mike as he jumped and hugged me. "I have a niece! I have a niece! I am an uncle!" he beamed, which cause everybody to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Sorry for taking a while to update.
And sorry if it's a bit crappy.
Comment and let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!

Follow me on Tumblr at: helloitsellie.tumbr.com

:)