Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Four.

Lexi's POV

While Vic and Mrs. Jameson did all the paperwork in her office, Mike, Jaime, Tony and I went upstairs to pack up all of my things, which really weren't that many.

"I think it's going to be pink, filled with princesses and unicorns." smile Jaime, who had just proposed that they guessed what my room would look like.

"I think that it's blue, with like, girl stuff." said Mike.

"I think that there are band posters all over the walls." added Tony with a smiled that made me want to stare at him forever.

I opened the door and revealed my poster filler room.

"I win." smiled Tony again as they all walked inside.

"You like Star Wars?" asked Jaime.

"And Harry Potter?" grinned Mike.

"And actual music?" smiled Tony as they all took a look around the posters in my room.

"And Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles?"

"And Guitars?"

"And Teen Titans?"

"And Edward Scissorhands?"

"And Disney Princesses?" They ffinally finished asking me about everything that I liked and actually began to help me pack up my room.

"So it's true, you are leaving?" came an all too familiar voice from the door. I put down the shirt that I was folding and walked over to Jayden.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Oh. Well, have a niceā€¦.time." he said before turning around and walking out before I could even call him back in.

That just about broke my heart.

"Was that your boyfriend?" asked Mike.

"Oh no. He's my best friend." We had both been through a lot since the very first day we both arrived here. Jayden was here since the age of 9, and I got here a year after that. We pretty much grew up together and raided each other. He was like my big brother, not by the that much, only a couple months but still, he was always there for me no matter what.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and finished packing. We all then took my things downstairs.

"Why is this process so quick?" I asked Mrs. Jameson as I walked into her office.

"Because he is your biological father and your mother has passed." she explained and then just looked at me.

"Thank you for everything Mrs. Jameson. You turned out to be alright." I smiled at her.

"You too Alexa. You turned into a lovely young lady, practically all by yourself. Stay out of trouble will you?" she smiled back.

"No promises.:" I laughed and then went to hug her. After we pulled apart she became serious.

"Don't ever stop playing that music of yours alright? You're talented, and I'm not just saying that because I like you, you really are good, don't you ever turn that down." I nodded and smiled. "Keep in touch you hear?"

"Yes Ma'am."

The guys and I began taking my things out. As soon as I stepped outside i saw Jayden standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You didn't seriously think that I would let my set friend leave with a proper goodbye did you? What kin of best friend would I be if I did that?" he smirked and pulled me into a hug. My eyes quickly became teary and everything that was going on slowly sunk in. I was leaving the one place that I had always known. I've never been to San Diego, I didn't know anybody there, but here, Los Angeles in where I had established my life. It's where all my memories were made. And now I would be leaving it all behind.

After we pulled apart we just looked at one another.

"No tears." he said softly. "Are you going to introduce me or what?" he smiled again. I nodded and led him over to the guys.

"Uh, Vic, this is my best friend Jayden, Jay, this is my biological dad, Vic, this is Mike, Tony, and Jaime."

"Yeah, I could see the biologicalness." smiled Jay. he turned to Vic with a serious expression on his face. "Take care of her for me please sir. She's all that I got left in this world." My eyes became more watery as Jay turned to me again. "I guess yo better get going. It's a really long drive." he half smiled and hugged me again.

"i love you Jay."

"I love you too Lexi, always will, don't forget that okay?" I nodded. "Text me and let me know that you are okay. Don't be sad, we'll see each other again and keep in touch. Now go on." I smiled and then walked to the van and said in the middle row next to Tony. Jaime sat in the row behind us, Mike sat in the drivers seat and Vic in the passenger seat. The door closed but my eyes were glued on Jayden as he grinned and waved. Slowly the van began to move and eventually I could no long see Jayden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another one.
Sorry for the length, it's kind of just a filler while I get my thoughts together again.
I'll try to update tomorrow, promise.
Thank you for your comments and thanks for reading!

:)