Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Seven.

We eventually made it back to San Diego and as soon as my dad parked the car, I grabbed Jayden's things and walked straight to my bedroom. I put the shirts away and placed his iPod on my desk before going over to my closet and grabbing a box that I had filled with various pictures and things, and placed Jayden'd unready letter. I didn't want to read it now, I wasn't ready. After putting the box away, I began cleaning up around my room.

Soon enough there was a knock on the door and as much as I didn't feel like talking, I let who ever it was is.

"Do you need help?" asked Tony.

"Sure." I shrugged and continued cleaning. He walked over to the glass on the floor and cleaned that up before helping me take my broken mirror off my wall. We took it downstairs and threw it away. After we were done, and my room was clean I grabbed Jayden's iPod off my bed and layer down, listening to Sleeping with Sirens and eventually falling asleep.

Tony's POV

"How is she?" asked Jaime as I walked into the living room.

"Quiet. The only time she talked was when I asked if I could help her and then when when we finished, other than that she didn't say anything.

"I feel so bad, I don't know what to say to make her feel better and I'm her father for fuck's sake." stated Vic.

"There's nothing you could say to ease her pain Vic, don't beat yourself up over it. All we can do is be there for her, if she needs to talk to someone about it, we listen. Other than that, time will heal her." said Mike.

"Wow Mike, since when did you become all knowing?" I teased.

"I've always been the wise one baby." he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to him. There was sudden movement in my pants so I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

Hey baby, are you back yet? I really want to see you. xoxo Jazz

Reading this text got me a little nervous. I replied that I was back and that I would meet her at Starbucks before reluctantly standing up and telling the guys that I would be back later.

A Week Later
Alexa's POV.

Monday. I hate Monday's with a burning passion. I hated hated this Monday even more. I had to go back to school today and I was dreading it. It didn't really matter since nobody probably noticed that I was gone anyway, but still. I hated having to sit through all those lectures and stupid classmates who were nothing but rude to each other and thought that it was funny. Pricks. That's what they were. Most of the people in my classes tended to be mean. I had never met someone who wanted to mean just for the sake of being mean until I started going here. It was terrible how some people treated each other, I just couldn't understand it. I'm sure there were some decent, fuck even some nice people here, but I hadn't found them. For the most part I hung out by myself, I didn't mind it all of the time, it gave me a chance to work on my music.

"I have to go to school." I stated suddenly and left the kitchen. My dad and uncle and Jaime were all in there having breakfast with me. Telling me that if i felt to overwhelmed or sad or whatever to just call them and one of them would go get me. They were telling me that if I wanted to talk about anything they were there to listen. I appreciated it, I really did, but I just didn't want to talk to anybody, about anything.

I grabbed my backpack before walking out the front door.

"Wait Alexa, wait." Tony's voice called from behind me. I turned around and just looked at him. "I'll drive you to school, I'm headed that way anyway." he offered. I just looked at him and hesitantly agreed and got into the car. The car ride was silent, as was any other activity that I was involved in. I had pulled away from Tony since the day I talked to Ms. Jameson on the phone. It's like I crawled into a hole and I wasn't planning on coming out of it anytime soon.

"Your dad said that he would be emailing your teachers today about Warped and about what we could do speed up you graduating. But you should still talk to them, or to your guidance counselor so that she could tell you specifically what you needed to complete in order to graduate in two months." Tony broke the silence.

"Alright." I told him. There was more silence. As Tony pulled up to my school he spoke again.

"I need to tell you something Lexi." he stated. I turned to look at him, waiting for him to go on. "I…I have a girlfriend." I wasn't expecting that, but okay.

"O..oh. Great, that's great Tony. Thanks for the ride." I told him. My heart broke a bit. Why, I didn't understand.

"Wait, don't you want to know who?" he pushed.

Not at all.

"It's Jasmine, Jasmine Cambell, you know her right? She's a senior here also." Talk about a slap to the face. Of course I knew her.

Without a single word I got out of the car and walked into the school.

Jasmine Cambell, he could not be serious! Platinum blonde hair, tall, popular, cheerleader, bitch, and now Tony's girlfriend. Her and her stupid friends have been giving my shit all year all because I don't fit in in her stupid little clique.

This is just great.

……………..

"How was school?" asked my uncle as I walked into the kitchen after dropping my backpack on the couch.

"Crappy." I answered.

"Well, at least you only have two months of it left." he tried to be positive about it.

"Yup." I replied and grabbed a glass of water.

"Guys, add one more to dinner tonight." said Tony excitedly as he practically bounced into the kitchen.

"Who's coming?"

"My new girlfriend, Jazz." he grinned.

"But it's family pizza night." Both Tony and my uncle turned to me. That was the most I had said to either of them.

"Well yeah, but since she's gonna be coming around a lot, I figured why not start now that way you could all meet her and get along and stuff." stated Tony.

"Whatever." I put my glass down and walked out of the kitchen. I went down to the studio and grabbed my guitar. It had been a while since I last played and I hadn't realized just how much I had missed it. I began messing around with some chords, and ended up coming up with something that sounded kind of cool.

"Did you write that?" came my dad's voice all of sudden.

"Yeah, just now." I smiled down at the guitar in my hands.

"It sounded really good so far, you're really talented you know." he smiled and sat in front of me.

"Thanks."

"You should sing a song with us during Warped." he smiled again.

"I couldn't." I shook my head.

"Why not? You have an amazing voice, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm your father, though I will admit to being a little biased." he said.

"Too many people, I would freeze." I said to him.

"We'll work on it. Anyway, pizza is here."

"I'm not hungry." I looked away from him. He'd know that I was lying.

"You have to eat something sweetheart. Pizza is not the healthiest, but it's better than nothing."

"You're such a dad." I smiled at him for the first time.

"The best dad." he smiled back and we began walking up the stairs and into the dining room.

We walked in and Jasmine was already there, with her ass on my seat. Suck it up Lexi, it's one night, it's not like she's going on Warped Tour or anything. I sat as far away from her as possible, which really wasn't that far at all and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Alright guys, this is my girlfriend Jasmine, Jazz, these are my best friends, Jaime, Mike, Vic, and Alexa." he smiled.

"It's so nice to meet you guys." she smiled in her squeaky voice. Soon enough we were all eating an "getting to know" Jasmine.

"Jazz and Lexi are in the same grade." grinned Tony. This made my dad's head turn towards me. He smiled, kind of suggesting that Jasmine could be my new friend or something. I shook my head and looked back at my half eaten slice of pizza.

"That's really cool." my dad smiled. Traitor.

"So cool." I stated sarcastically. Tony glared at me. I shrugged and took a small bite of my food. Dinner eventually finished and I quickly left the conversation and locked myself in my room. No need to pretend to like her.

My dad came in a while later and sat next to me while I pretended to be asleep.

"Sweetheart, I know that no amount of hugs, or words could ever help you ease the pain that you are feeling, but please just talk to me if you need to. Don't shut me out." he stated softly. "I want to be part of the good and the bad, so if you ever need to talk about it, or anything, you know you can come to me." He kissed my forehead and then walked out of my room

That broke my heart. I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I couldn't. I didn't want to cry anymore, I just wanted everything to go away. I didn't want to feel this way, I didn't want to miss Jayden as much as I did. I didn't want to be angry at him for committing as action so stupid and leaving me here. I missed him and I needed him, but I would never get to see him again, I would never get to hear his voice, or hug him or listen to music with him. He's never gonna get to see my house here in San Diego, he's never gonna be able to become a music producer, we won't ever eat ice cream together again, or go to the park ever again, all because of the fact that he is gone. Forever. And there isn't anything that anybody could do about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee, no letter here.
Again thank you so much for the comments and what not, it really means a lot :)
Thank you for still reading :)
I'll post again either later on tonight, if I don't fall asleep, or tomorrow morning, it all depends on if I fall asleep or not.
haha okay that's all :)