Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Eight.

Alexa's POV

Jasmine had been hanging around a lot more that I liked. At school she continued to treat me like shit, but when she came over she acted like some perfect little angel. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want her treating me like shit at home too, I just wished that Tony could see her for who she really was. We'd gotten into arguments about it to. He thinks that I'm the one who is rude to Jasmine, I'm the one that provokes her. We all know that that is not true. Sure I may have some sort of confidence around the people that I feel comfortable around, but when it comes to people that I don't feel comfortable around the confidence is out the window quicker than a 3 second guitar solo. It had been a month now and I never thought that one person could piss me of as much as she does.

The only good thing that had come out of this was that I began to write a lot of music. I began spending more and more of my time in the studio just writing. That's where I came up with my latest idea. I wanted to give something to my dad. Not only as like a thank you gift, but also as a way to show him that I cared for him to and approbated everything that he had done for me. He has tried really really hard to make up for our lost time, and he doesn't know just how much that means to me. I asked Jaime and my uncle to help me write and produce a cd for my dad. We had about 10 songs done, and we just needed two more for the cd to be complete. I was so nervous yet excited at the same time to show it to him. Music is the one thing that has help my dad and i bond over this past year, sure we have other similar interests, but music, we just got it.

"What does this button do?" came that annoying voice that I had been suffering through all month. I turned around and face Jasmine. She was leaning over my computer about to push some button.

"No don't touch th--" I jumped out of my seat. I had been recording things all day today.

"Oops." she smirked. I pushed her out of the way and looked at my laptop. It was empty. The folder was empty.

"Are you crazy?" I practically screamed at her. Jaime had decided to put all of our finished songs into one folder, conveniently titles "Finished Song's for Vic's CD" and now, she had just, she just deleted it, all of it. My heart, which I thought was not capable of feeling anymore sadness, ached again.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"How could you do that? You're such a bitch!" I screamed at her.

"Oh please, I bet they weren't good anyway." she snorted.

"Get the fuck out!" I full on screamed at her.

"I don't have to do anything." she smiled.

"This is my house. Tony isn't here right now, so get the fuck out." I stated sternly. I didn't know how much of all this carp I could take anymore. It was all becoming to much and everything that I had previously bottles up was slowly beginning to rise.

"Hey don't yell at her, she can stay as long as she wants to." came Tony's voice as he walked through the door. Right, I left the door open, so everyone can hear what was going on, great, just what I needed.

"Tony, this is none of your business." I told him.

"It's my business when it involves my girlfriend." he fought back. He didn't even know why he was defending her!

"You wanna know what your stupid girlfriend did?" I asked, throwing in that 'stupid' just to piss him off some more. "She deleted everything. All the work that Jaime, my uncle and I had done, it's all gone because of your fucking girlfriend."

"She didn't do it on purpose." he continued.

"You weren't here when it happened were you?!" I screamed.

"She wouldn't lie." he sounded so certain. God, she had him wrapped up her little fake finger so tight. "Besides, they were just songs." Okay now that, that was uncalled for.

"Just songs? Tony you of all people should now how much work goes into just one song!!" I said in disbelief.

"Don't' scream at him like that!" came Jasmines' voice.

"Oh shut the fuck up!" I snapped at her and walked out, slamming the door behind me. I walked past my dad and Jaime who were playing video games and went to my room. Lately I've been doing a lot of this storming around. I really couldn't be in the same room as Tony and Jasmine and it was becoming apparent.

"Lex?" came my uncles voice.

"Mikey, I really don't feel like talking about what just happened." I said to him. But of course, him being him, came and sat next to me anyway.

"She's such a jerk!" I told him. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. Eventually I fell asleep listening to my uncles heartbeat.

…………………………….

"Don't forget that your essays are due on Monday. I will not be accepting any late work so get it done on time. Have a good weekend." Mr. Sanders told the class and let us out a couple minuets early. I was in rush to leave so I began to slowly put my things back into my bag as everyone rushed out.

"Ms. Fuentes, could I see you for a second?" I closed my bag and walked over to his desk. "Don't think I forgot to give you back your report. I just wanted to congratulate you because you got the A+ this time around." he stated and handed me my paper with a huge A+ in the front with a smilie face. I took it and smiled. "I know that you've been working hard on your writing, but this piece here was just, exceptionally written. Hopefully you keep that up." he smiled at me.

"Thanks Mr. Sanders." I smiled back and then said goodbye and walked out of his classroom.

I know it sound cheesy, but it felt really good getting that A+. Especially since things hadn't been so good recently, this little positive made me feel like things would finally be turning up for me you know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Update 1 of the night.
Thanks for the comments :)
Thank you VERY mush for reading :) :)