Status: ONESHOT, TWATS.

Safe And I Can't Stand It.

This Word Is a Beretta

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't really have very long before they come for me. I've committed an offense, and though it doesn't take much to do so, it's a regular thing and I am to be on trial, probably exiled.
Our society is one of thinly veiled anger. Not like it was in 2012. Now we have death sentences for disrupting their cause. What is their cause?
Smiles everywhere.
People pretending to like people they hate, causing them more anger.
So goes the cycle.
Peace. But only on the surface.
Who's disrupting this?
Me.
I don't bother with paper thin porcelain smiles that look as though they're about to crack.
I don't bother pretending to like anyone. My dislike is expressed openly.
For everyone.
Therefore everyone's dislike for me is expressed openly.
Scum. Punk. "Going though a rebellion stage."
But they're forgetting, there ISN'T a 'rebellion stage' for teens to go through anymore.
But I suppose they have to make sense of it somehow.

People block out everything and anything that's not 'perfect'.
Unless they feel pity.
They block out everything that could be perfect but isn't due to it's own decisions, people wise.
And think nothing of it.

Most people don't really realize how truly fucked up this is.
Only a few people.
And we're all gathered neatly in a cell right now.
We just rioted. Non violently.
But the government thinks if you go straight to death, people will be scared.
It doesn't stop us.

Other people don't realize that while environmental problems and wars are solved, we're all going to shit.
We don't have time to pretend that everything is okay.
Society was perfect.
Perfection is the problem.
People were scared, but fear is no excuse. You're most responsible for your actions at the moment when you give up that responsibility and let someone else take over.
And one by one people did.
It started with the crime rate.

Our government staged very big crimes.
9/11 was the start. it was an inside job, a suicide mission.
They made people scared. Very scared. Then started the war and the bad economy.
So they caught the bad guy, ended the war, and left the economy.
Catching the bad guy was enough for people to start thinking that the government was taking care of them. Everyone knew it was an inside job, at some point in time, but nearly everyone couldn't stand to think that and gave in to the propaganda.

Then the riots began. Riot groups were people who saw this land for what it really was.
We never hurt anyone. We just tried to get them to see.
Rioters... you can tell who they are from an early age. It's believed to be a blood thing.
They're the kids who ask too many questions about rules and regulations and laws.
The kids who think that teachers make everything too safe.

The people that are generally outcasted. No one wants to get too close to a Rioter.
Everyone knows their fate.
And they let it happen.
The people let them kill us all off, to keep their peace and perfection.
To keep everything sterile.

That's because they don't want people. They want goldfish.
Creatures with an attention span so short they just go with anything.
Creatures that are happy in a small glass bowl.
Small golden creatures with no will of our own.
Every government's dream.

They tell us we ruin everything.
So we ruin everything.
They tell us to go home and take us to jail. They go through the song and dance of pretending we have rights and what we say matters, but as soon as our feet hit that oak floor our syringes are being filled.

Do you know what for?
Picket signs and marching up and down, the street.
Asking too many questions.
Flat out refusing to be looked down upon.
So we die.

I'm writing this out and giving it to the cop. He's a part of the group.
Only half Rioter though, he's safe for now.. I'm writing it because he's going to put it on posters under my name. I can see sometimes, the occasional goldfish person looking at us, wanting to join us. But they fear the consequences. But if more people know, more people will slowly gather to the group.There's already an anti death penalty petition going 'round, so I've heard.

I'm on death sentence, I already know.
All of us are.
I have nothing to lose.

We're leaving today, but we'll never go home.
My last words to you.
Fucking take a look around.