Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

Missed Calls

3

Ryan and Valentina got wrapped up in cute conversation and ticking each other. They watched several shows including Malcolm in the Middle, The Whitest Kids You Know, and The Cleveland Show . Ryan moved his hand so it was right above the short shorts that Valentina was wearing. She smiled and reached back, lightly pressing her hand against his crotch to see how he was doing.

“I’m surprised it’s not raining outside.” Ryan smirked, lightly pressing his middle finger into her warmth.

Valentina looked towards the window and furrowed her eyebrows, “What?” Then caught onto his little joke and smirked. She reached down and rubbed her palm against him causing him to become stiff. Ryan knew the drill. Ryan grabbed the blanket and rolled onto his back. Valentina straddled him and wrapped the blanket around her shoulders even though her back was blocked by the large dresser that was at the end of her bed in case one of her grandparents walked in she could convince them that she was tickling him back since he had been doing it to her.

They always took risks like that it had happened once in her room before and she was a bit tired of being on top but it was getting easier since she lost it too him. He was eight inches and all of it hurt the first few times they had done it. Valentina had remained a virgin up until July 1st. For 16 years she held onto it and finally allowed Ryan to take it and she didn’t regret that one bit. Even though people said that Ryan and she wouldn’t last she thought they’d be just fine. She was focused on the here and now not what’s going to be going on five years from now.

Ryan untied the string on Valentina’s shorts and pulled them down her smooth legs. He gently kissed her lips and tugged on the side of her underwear, begging for them to be pulled down. She sat up a bit and pulled them down to her knees in case she needed to pull them up quickly. Her grandma was in the next room over and her grandpa was in the living room watching TV.

Valentina pulled Ryan’s shorts and boxers down. She bit her lip and ran her hands along his erect member. Ryan pulled her closer, kissing her passionately. He ran his fingers along her opening then slipped himself inside, slowly as he always did. He was afraid of hurting her, that’s the one thing he never wanted to do. Valentina sat up a bit then started moving. Ryan gripped onto her hips and pushed her down onto him until he was in as far as he could go. She let out a soft moan, biting her lip to keep from being too loud just in case.

Just as their movements we’re quickening, Valentina heard her grandpa coming down the hall and she quickly jumped off of Ryan, taking the blanket with her leaving him exposed. Ryan quickly pulled his shorts up and Valentina pulled up her underwear with the blanket still around her body. The footsteps entered the hallways bathroom which was a couple feet away from Valentina’s room and the both were very quiet. Valentina began laughing and soon Ryan joined in then pulled her close to him.

“I never want to let you go.” He whispered, kissing her pink lips.

Valentina blushed softly and snuggled against his chest, “I never want you too.”

When the clock struck 12:30, Valentina’s grandpa told Valentina to go to bed and send Ryan home. Ryan and Valentina talked and kissed some more then walked to the door. Valentina’s grandpa went to bed leaving the two teens standing at the door, neither wanting to say goodbye for fear that they wouldn’t see each other again. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around the back of his neck. They kissed for a few minutes then just hugged again. Valentina nuzzled her face into Ryan’s neck and mumbled.

“When am I going to see you again?”

He thought for a second, remembering that she was leaving to go visit her real mom and other family on Thursday of that week.

“Soon.”

Valentina played with a strand of his hair and sighed, “I’m gonna miss you.”

He smiled softly and pressed his lips to her forehead, “I’m gonna miss you too.”

She inhaled his scent and sighed, knowing that he had to go home. She didn’t want him to but he had to. Valentina wished she could spend the night with him, cuddling, talking, and doing whatever else they could think of. Ryan slowly let go, even though he really didn’t want to. They said goodbye and he promised that he’d see her soon before walking out of the door, turning back once to look into her blue orbs. She sent him a small smiled and blew him a kiss, which he caught and placed over his heart with a grin. Once Ryan was out of sight Valentina shut the door and locked it then skipped back into her room to listen to music and think about Ryan all night.