Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!

Missed Calls

5

Valentina and Ryan talked a bit then Ryan leaned his seat back and pulled her on top of him. To think that that was where she had lost her V-card not too long ago was bizarre. She always thought that a rock star would take it but instead Ryan did. She didn’t mind though, she always said she’d probably give it to someone she loved and she had fallen in love with Ryan. Never had she been on bottom though, she was always on top. Ryan was afraid of squishing her since he was six feet tall and weighed more compared to her five foot two inches and 115 pounds.

“You look hot, let’s get that jacket off.” He licked his lips and unzipped the front of her hoodie.

She smirked then rubbed her arms, “I’m cold.”

He reached forward and turned off the AC, “There.”

Ryan pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. He ran his hands up and down her sides, sending shivers up her spine. She put her hands on his chest and leaned down to connect their lips to each other’s. He gripped onto her hips as she placed on hand on the side of his neck and the other slowly slid down his chest to his shirt. She tugged it up then broke the kiss to pull it off over his head and toss it to the side before reconnecting again.

“Let’s see if I can do this now.” He chuckled, reaching back to undo her bra.

He’s always had trouble getting it undone and has ripped a few of her bras in the process. Surprisingly this time he got it off with no trouble at all, tossing it behind him proudly.

“Good job.” She giggled and placed a small kiss on his lips.

Ryan smirked and admired her chest. Sure she was only a B-cup but it wasn’t bad. Valentina had always been so self-conscious about her body but Ryan had made it clear that he thought she was perfect. He’d seen her without make up, he’d seen her completely naked, and he still thought she was the most perfect girl he’d ever seen.

“Lift up for a second.”

Valentina lifted herself off him for a second and watched as he pulled down his shorts, boxers following. She bit her lip when she saw his erect member. He defiantly wasn’t small.

“Well I think this is a bit unfair, don’t you think?” Ryan tugged on her shorts.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, lifting up so he could pull her shorts and thong down her legs until they were only hanging off of her right ankle. She sat back down on his lap and stared into his eyes. He ran his fingers through her hair then pulled her lips to his. As the two kissed, Ryan’s hands began to wander a bit. He rested his right hand on the small of her back and with his other hand he checked to see how wet she was. This time there was no cracking jokes about it raining he just dipped his finger in, causing her to gasp into his mouth. She loved what he was doing to her. If she was going to hell, she might as well make it worth it.

Valentina reached down and grabbed his shaft with her right hand. Teasing him a bit, she slowly rubbed her hand up and down, occasionally lightly dragging one of her finger nails along it as well. He groaned and deepened the kiss, she moved a bit and removed his fingers from her heat, grabbing his shaft and teasing her by rubbing it along her entrance. She gripped on his shoulder, digging her nails in a bit as Ryan pushed himself all the way inside of her. They pulled apart for a second and he gave her a sexual look.

“What?” He asked their lips only inches apart.

“Nothing.” She whispered before kissing him again.

His subs were vibrating the car making her even more lustful towards him. He gripped onto her lips and she gripped his shoulders as he started moving her up and down. Once she got the rhythm Valentina started bouncing right along on him. Both stared at each other in the dimly lit car. He pushed her down onto his shaft, holding her there for a bit before letting her back up than down again. She moaned softly and he pressed his lips to hers again.

Ryan sat up in his seat and put his arms around her, bouncing her harder and faster on top of him. She held on tight, loving every second of it. It hurt a bit since they had only done it about four times and she was still really tight. Valentina ran her nails down his back, turning him on even more. She shoved him back down onto his seat and started moving up and down as fast as she could with his help. Ryan could feel the build up inside of him and pulled out, rubbing her against him. They made out heavily then he pushed back inside of her and started pounding in and out. He was being rougher than he’d ever been with her before. He moaned into her mouth and slowed his pace a bit, moving as slow as possible. She groaned not wanting to slow down even though it was starting to hurt her. Ryan softly kissed her and caressed her cheeks softly before moving faster again.

They both were close so he pulled out again and shoved his fingers inside of her again, playing with her until she finally came. Ryan smiled and pressed his lips to hers, gasping when Valentina took a hold of his shaft. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she began pumping and rubbing the head, until he also came. Giggling, softly Valentina kissed him pulled her hair back out of her face. They were both panting and laughed when they realized how sweaty they both were. Because he had turned the AC off the whole car was steaming hot, the windows were all fogged up and both teens were dripping with sweat.

“AC next time?” Ryan joked as Valentina rolled off him into the passenger seat where she sat for a minute.

Ryan chuckled and pointed down to his lap, “Damn look at the fucking puddle.”

Valentina blushed and he leaned over, giving her a kiss before pulling his clothes on again. She followed and once they were both dressed, Ryan got out and walked around the trunk pulling out a towel and coming back to wipe the sweat from his face and arms as well as her then wiped down his seat. He walked around and tossed it back into his trunk then opened the passenger door.

“Come here.” He held his hand out for her to take.

Valentina shakily stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck so she would fall down. He noticed how shaky she was and chuckled softly.

“What’s wrong with you?”

She smiled and kept her lips inches from his, “You make me weak in the knees.”

“Mmm. I like the sound of that.” He chuckled before kissing her before sending a trail of kisses down her neck.

He dipped her down, quickly she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, afraid that he was going to let go but he held on and kissed back up her neck to her lips before setting her back on her feet.

“You’re cute.” She giggled.

He rolled his eyes, “Am not.”

Valentina nodded, “Yes you are.”

“What about me is cute?” He raised his eyebrows.

She kissed his lips, “Your cute smile.”

“Your blondness.” She kissed head.

She kissed his cheeks, “Your dimples.”

“Your pretty grey eyes.” She kissed the space between his eyes.

She smiled and kissed his nose, “And your nose.”

“It’s been broken four times and you think it’s cute?” He questioned with a smirk tugging on his lips.

Valentina nodded and kissed his nose again, “Even if it’s not perfect, it’s still cute to me.”

He smiled and kissed her nose than softly pecked her lips before setting her in the passenger seat and shutting the door. He jogged around the side of the car to his side and got back in, shutting the door and driving off down the hill and back towards Valentina’s house. He held onto her hand as they went across the bridge and he lightly rubbed the pad of his thumb against her hand. When he pulled into his driveway he pulled into a kiss then hugged her tightly.

“I’ll come see you tomorrow if I can. I just want to see you again before you leave.” He whispered into her ear.

She nuzzled her face into his neck, “I miss you already.”

“You’ll see me soon. I promise.” He smiled, giving her one last kiss before she had to get inside of the house.

As she was getting out he called after her, “nice ass!”

She turned around and smiled, “Nice dick.”

He winked, “See ya later babe.”

Valentina waved him off then walked inside of her house after making sure that she was presentable. Once she walked in the door she walked to her room and started texting Tilly, telling her all about that night’s adventure. She couldn’t wait to do it again.