‹ Prequel: Tattoos and Cigarettes
Sequel: Coma Therapy
Status: Complete :)

Find Your Own Way

Bad Blackmail

Making their way to the watering hole Johnny laughed. He forgot how much fun smoking weed could be. All the cares in the world floated away and you were just there sitting on top of a cloud.

“Uncle Johnny,” Arianna shouted running and jumping on his back. “Giddy up!”

“Fuck,” he muttered walking a little faster. “I’m old you can’t just do that without warning!”

Laughing loudly in his ear she started spanking him. “Faster old man!”

“How about we race?” he suggested stopping.

Getting off his back Arianna rushed around him and sprinted towards the water. Shouting after her Johnny laughed.

Finally there he shed his shirt and jumped in. Pausing when he came up for air he cursed. His phone, his wallet, and his cigarettes were still in his pockets.

“What’s wrong Gnome?” Arianna asked laughing at him.

“My shit is all wet!” he shouted.

“Sucks to be you,” she taunted swimming in circles around him. “You have the money to get new shit.”

“Still,” he muttered throwing the water logged things towards his shirt. “Fuck!” he shouted when his phone didn’t quiet make it.

“I still can’t believe you got high with me,” Arianna said smiling. It was much more fun to have someone with you.

“Me either,” he laughed diving under the water.

“What would you do if I told Daddy?” she asked when he came back up for water.

Glaring at her Johnny decided to call her bluff. “You wouldn’t.”

“You sure about that?” she countered laughing. “Blackmail is the best revenge!”

Screaming at the top of his lungs he turned to her. “You won’t tell him. You won’t tell him because you want him to think that you’ve stopped all this shit. And if you do tell him, well,” he paused to think. It was quite hard doing so too considering how fucked up he was. “If you tell him you’re just as fucked as I am.”

Laughing at how serious he was Arianna took off in the water towards the middle of the small pond. Of course she wouldn’t tell him but if there came a time, she would definitely spill the beans.

Image

“I’m surprised they aren’t back yet, at least Arianna, she’s been gone all day,” Michelle said softly resting her head on Brian’s chest. They had come up here to relieve some stress, and relieve stress they did.

“Johnny probably found her and told her what we were up to,” Brian spoke his voice still full of lust.

Looking up into his eyes she smiled brightly. It seemed that this was just what they needed to get Arianna back on the right track.

“I love you,” she whispered pecking his lips.

“And I love you,” Brian replied hugging her to him.

Snuggling into him Michelle smiled happily. “I have something to tell you,” she said biting her lip.

Waiting for her to continue Brian absently rubbed circles on her back.

“How do you feel about having another baby?” she asked staring at his chest.

Lifting her chin to meet her gaze Brian plastered a kiss on her lips. “I would be as happy as the day Ari was born.”

Kissing him Michelle smiled into it. Pulling away she stared into his chocolate eyes.

“You’re pregnant aren’t you?” Brian asked excitement burning in his eyes.

“A little over a month,” she told him.

Crashing his lips once more to hers he rolled on top of her. Pulling away so she could breath he continued kissing her trailing down her neck to her belly. Nuzzling her small bump with his nose he grinned. Going back up to her face he rested his forehead against hers.

“You’ve just made me the happiest man alive, for the third time,” he whispered. “I love you. I love you so much.”

Smiling Michelle just nodded. Leaning up to capture his lips with hers once more she couldn’t help but moan. He would always be perfect for her.

Image

Walking up towards the cabin Arianna sighed. The high had worn off earlier and Johnny hadn’t let her go and smoke anymore.

The sky was darkening and the two parents were probably starting to worry.

Opening the door for the young girl Johnny smiled. He was happy that she had had fun today. And she wasn’t too pissed he wouldn’t let her smoke some more.

Hearing loud moans come from upstairs Arianna ran back out of the house screaming. Her ears were forever scarred.

Following her Johnny just raised an eyebrow. Had they not stopped at all?

“Can I have a cigarette?” he asked her sitting next to her on the same porch they had occupied the night before.

Giving him one Arianna lit one up for herself. Before the other day she actually hadn’t had one. And she wondered why when they made her feel so relaxed.

“When do you think we’ll be able to go in there?” Arianna asked staring at the cabin with horror filled eyes. “I do not want to hear that again. I might puke if I do.”

Shrugging Johnny took a long drag. “Depends on when they started, if they stopped at all,” he muttered. Turning to her he laughed.

“I hope they stop soon, I’m fucking hungry,” she said groaning. “That’s just so, why couldn’t they just wait until everyone was asleep!”

“Would you rather be woken up by it?” Johnny laughed. “It’s natural, they love each other.”

“I get that but fuck,” she shuddered, “no pun intended.”

Laughing again Johnny just shook his head. “What you’re not interested in sex?”

“Should I be?” she asked raising an eyebrow at her uncle. Was she seriously about to have this conversation with him?

“It’s just surprising is all, when I was your age it’s all anyone thought about,” he told her. “Honestly I’m glad you aren’t ready for it.”

“I’m more interested in,” she stopped herself from continuing that sentence. “Why would I be interested in sex when I haven’t even been kissed yet?”

“Well then,” Johnny said. “I find that a bit hard to believe.”

“Why? ‘Cause I’m a drug slut? A lot of the boys just never really caught my attention,” she admitted. Taking out another cigarette she offered it to her uncle. This had to be the weirdest conversation she would ever have with him.

Taking it he lit up and inhaled deeply. Brian and Michelle better stop soon, that’s all he had to say.

“Uncle Johnny?” Arianna quietly asked.

“Yeah?”

“Can you tell me a story about Max?”

Not expecting that Johnny took a deep breath. Thinking for a minute he looked up to the stars. Smiling he looked back towards his niece.

“One night we were all sitting around eating and asking her about her hobbies, she told us that she had rode motor cross,” he said watching her nod. “After some more talking about it your dad started laughing, he didn’t believe her. She got so pissed. She pushed herself away from the table and took off her shirt, right then and there.”

“What? With her dad right there?”

“She couldn’t have cared less,” Johnny told her continuing the story. “She started pointing to various places pointing out scars. She called him out and after he tried apologizing she just told him to suck her dick.” Laughing at the memory he smiled.

“That’s all?” Arianna asked laughing. Max sounded fun. She wished she could have met her.

“Oh no, she stormed out of the house and when she came back Brian had a black eye. Jimmy had punched him. She ended up laughing and I quote, ‘You shouldn’t punch yourself, you have a black eye.’ Your dad was still pretty irritated, but he apologized.”

“Did she forgive him?”

“Nope,” Johnny laughed some more. “Max was, she was crazy.”

Nodding Arianna let her mind wonder for a while before another question came into her mind.

“How come she killed herself?”

Just then the door to the cabin opened and Brian poked his head out. “Dinner’s ready!”

Offering Arianna his hand he shook his head. That was one question he didn’t want to answer; that he couldn’t answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Surprise! How do you think Ari's going to react? What do you think of Ari's response to the story about Max?

The first 5 people to comment will get a HUGE secret that has to do with the end of this story. All comments get a preview and 10 comments gets a new chapter.

Thank you to the following for commenting:
SilencedByTheTrees
sins-97
foreveraoutcast
fiction;
andrea weekes
TheGoodLlama
Through-the-Night


I'd also like to thank everyone whose subscribed and recommended this story.