‹ Prequel: Tattoos and Cigarettes
Sequel: Coma Therapy
Status: Complete :)

Find Your Own Way

Skinny Dipping

Feeling the heat from the fire so close to her legs Arianna laughed along with her friends. Not at the fire, but at something someone had said.

“You guys,” Arianna shouted standing up, “let’s go skinny dipping!”

Nodding excitedly with the young girl the group of friends quickly shed their clothes and ran towards the ocean. They had been on the beach for a few hours now and the night sky was only getting darker.

Coming up for air Arianna looked around at her friends. She was so happy. They were great. Barely hearing her phone Arianna shouted and ran towards their clothes diving for her pants. Swearing as she picked it up she quickly pulled the pant leg from the fire.

“Arianna?” Brian asked.

“Oh hi Daddy,” Arianna shouted falling onto her back in the sand. The cold air hitting her naked body felt nice she thought. “What’s up?”

“It’s ten,” he spoke looking up at the clock to make sure he was giving her the correct time. “Your curfew, remember?”

“Oh yeah, um listen, I’m at the beach with my friends,” she said picking her head up and looking towards the water where they were playing a game of chicken.

“And I’m here in the living room waiting for you to get back,” Brian stated not amused. “Half an hour Arianna, if you aren’t back within that I’m coming down there and you’re friends will get the pleasure of watching you be carried off that beach.”

Sighing Arianna rolled her eyes. “Fine, I just have to put my clothes back on and then I’ll be on my way.” Hanging up before he could say anything she ran off down the beach and dived into the water getting the sand off her body. “Hey guys, dad’s being a prick, gotta go home.”

“Aw, that sucks, stay with us, who cares about him,” Tiffany said trying to get her to stay. “We can smoke some more!”

Thinking it over quickly Arianna shrugged. Her dad wouldn’t make good on his threat anyway. “Let’s go smoke some more!”

Cuddling up next to Benny, Arianna took the joint. Taking a long drag off it she smiled holding it in as long as she could.

They were still all naked when a car pulled up shining its’ headlights down on them. “Shit!” they all shouted running back to the ocean.

Getting out of his car with Matt, Zacky, and Johnny, Brian fumed. He waited the full half hour and then another fifteen minutes just in case she was walking slow. After the forty-five minutes had passed he got in his car and dialed up the guys.

Seeing the group run towards the ocean he held in the urge to scream.

“Calm down man, I’ll go get her,” Zacky said. Handing Matt his phone, wallet, and keys he ran down the beach.

“I’m going to kill her,” Brian seethed looking around at the scattered clothing. The smell of weed was heavy in the air. “I’m going to kill her twice.”

Going through the clothes Johnny figured out what clothes were hers having seen her earlier in the day. Taking a deep breath he turned to the taller man. “Uh Syn, they’re completely nude.”

“Fuck!” he screamed pulling at his hair. “She’s grounded. She’s grounded for a goddamn year.”

Seeing Zacky having trouble with the teens Matt decided to go join him and he gave his phone and Zacky’s to Johnny along with the other belongings.

“Hi Uncle Matt,” Arianna shouted diving back under the water quickly avoiding Zacky’s reach.

“Zacky can I have your autograph yet,” Tiffany asked swimming towards him.

Growling Matt trudged into the water after his niece. “Arianna Maxine Haner you get your ass on that beach right fucking now,” he shouted seeing her dodge Zacky once again. “Do it now or I’ll call the fucking cops.”

Tilting her head to the side Arianna laughed hysterically. “But Uncle Matt, you don’t have your phone!”

Taking this as the chance to grab her Zacky tackled her under the water and held on to her as she tried to get away. Feeling a strike to his family jewels he bit back a scream.

Giving her to Matt Zacky glared at the other kids who were all laughing their asses off as well. They were high.

“Games over,” Matt said throwing her over his shoulder not giving two shits that she was completely naked and he was showing off all her bits for everyone to see. She’d just have to deal with it. Or better yet he’d set her on her feet and march her up the beach, didn’t want Brian to kill him.

“You’re so strong Uncle Matt, you’re like the hulk, I when you puke and you’re all green you look just like him,” she said before she started laughing again. “Hi Daddy, hi short-shit!”

Handing her the clothes Johnny just shook his head not saying anything.

Brian on the other hand was doing all he could not to strangle her. “You’re grounded, no phone, no internet, nothing but books,” Brian stated glaring at her.

“I’m not grounded Daddy, I’m clouded!” Laughing at her own joke she pulled her shirt over her head. “Don’t you get it?” she asked when no one laughed.

“We get it,” Zacky said pulling his shirt off himself. “It’s just not funny.”

Image

Groaning Arianna rolled over and pulled her blanket over her head. She couldn’t remember ever being this tired.

Feeling her cover be ripped away she turned to glare at the person. Of course it was her dad.

“Get up,” he said staring at her. She was still in her clothes from yesterday, her hair was a rats nest, and her eyes were a bit puffy.

“But I’m sleepy,” she whined burying her head back in the pillow.

“Get up or I’m going to dump freezing cold water on you,” he threatened.

“No you won’t,” she shot back getting comfy.

“Matt,” Brian shouted making her grimace. “bring it on in.”

Hearing her uncles name she opened an eye and looked to her doorway. Seeing the huge bucket she jumped off her bed and onto the floor. “I’m up! No water, I’m up!”

“Good, be downstairs in half an hour,” Brian told her closing her door leaving the bucket where Matt had set it down.

Sighing Arianna jumped in the shower getting all the tangles out from her hair. She couldn’t remember everything from last night but she knew that she was grounded, and her dad was pissed.

Quietly making her way down the stairs Arianna hung her head low. Going into the kitchen she opened up the cereal cupboard and found nothing there. Picking her head up she turned and saw all three of her uncles and her dad smirking at her.

“Missing something?” Brian asked crossing his arms over his chest.

“Yeah where the hell is my cereal?” she asked turning around and opening more cupboards. “Dad come on, this isn’t funny!”

“Neither was last night,” he stated making her turn back around.

“I’m sorry alright. I just want my cereal!”

“We know you do,” Matt said earning a glare from her. “But you aren’t getting the kind you like, so eggs and bacon or Fiber One?”

Staring at them like they were crazy Arianna just shook her head. Grabbing the phone from the stand she dialed her mothers number only to reach her voicemail. Waiting for the automated message to end she quickly started ranting when it was her turn to speak, “Mom, Dad and the guys are crazy. They stole my cereal! Come home. Now.”

Hanging up she turned back to the guys who were all stifling their own laughter. “What?!” she shrieked slamming the phone onto its dock.

“Well honey, your mom is at the spa with your aunts,” Brian said putting a plate and the box of cereal on the counter before her. “After what happened last night they agreed that it’d be best that they got away from the craziness and let us deal with it.”

“Uh no, mom wouldn’t just do that,” Arianna countered glaring at her food options. “She wouldn’t leave!”

“Arianna,” Brian said getting her attention back to him. “You have two weeks before they get back from their vacation. And in those two weeks you’re fully grounded. No foods you like, no internet or phone, no friends, no television unless it’s news.”

“Those are just cruel and unusual,” she shouted smacking the box to the floor and throwing the plate in the sink. “Can I at least have a goddamn apple?!”

Laughing the guys shook their heads, “Looks like you’ll be having some Fiber One. Don’t worry, it doesn’t taste too bad. Majesty likes it,” Zacky told her.

“Being grounded in this family is more like some fucked up type of jail,” she screamed stomping off to her room. “You all can suck my nonexistent dick!”

Shaking their heads they all patted Brian on the back. Taking a deep breath he thanked them, “So, you want to go practice some of those new tracks?” Nodding the guys made their way down to the basement.

Arianna begrudgingly sat in her room and stared at the walls. They had apparently gone through her things while she was sleeping because her phone was gone, her computer, all her systems that would allow her access to the internet, all the fun was gone. The next two weeks were going to be torture.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to do a schedule for this or not. Last time I did the whole "five comments gets you a new chapter" thing. I may do that. Comment and tell me what you think I should do.

I'm working on the next chapter as you read this. So yeah. If you do comment and I have enough written I'll give you a preview!

Hope you enjoyed!