Status: Updating when bored and stuff.

"What About Us?" Well, What About Me?

Well..then.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of dishes being moved around. I sat up, looking at my surroundings, trying to remember what had happened the night before. It didn't take long before the memories of the bar and Mat flooded into my mind and I was once again consumed by the happy feeling that I had felt. It was as if for once something was going right. Like the cards were actually being played in my favor. I snapped out of my thoughts before swinging my feet off of the bed and walking around the room, grabbing my boxers and putting them on and grabbing a random hoodie off the floor. Mat probably wouldn't mind.

As I made my way downstairs I heard talking and followed it to the kitchen where I saw Mat and an unfamiliar female. They seemed to be in the middle of a whisper argument when I walked in.

"Uh, hi..." I spoke up, hoping the dispute wasn't overly important. They both calmed down and smiled when they saw me.

"Well hey there." Mat said and smiled, walking over and placing his hands on my hips while giving my a peck on the cheek. The mysterious female coughed and Mat chuckled and turned around.

"I got to hear you guys enough last night, I don't need to be seeing PDA too." she said, laughing while I blushed. "By the way, I'm Amanda. I'm Mat's roommate." Amanda softly smiled at me and reached her hand out to shake hands. I gripped her hand and shook it, feeling a bit nervous now.

"I'm Vic." I introduced myself and she laughed. After giving her a questioning look she responded. "Yeah, I know." I blushed again, not realizing we were that loud last night but she seemed to be okay with it, especially after Mat reminded her of the many times he had heard her and then the conversation settled down as we sat down for breakfast. Never have I ever slept with a guy I wasn't in a relationship with and stayed for pancakes in the morning the next day. After finishing Amanda left for work and I stayed for a little while longer. I had to get home to get ready for work since I promised to work the night shift. After giving Mat a goodbye "kiss" I walked home since my house and his were only 20 minutes away by foot.

My walk allowed me to think about last night's situation and reflect a little more on everything with Mat. I really liked him, and being with him felt good, but it didn't feel right. Shrugging it off seemed like the best option at the time and I continued up the driveway to my house. I had noticed a worried figure at the door and continued walking towards it while getting the keys out of my pocket.

"Where have you been?" He asked, nearly shouting in my face. "Do you know how worried Mike and I were when we couldn't find you last night?!"

"Relax Kellin, I didn't get murdered." I mumbled as I unlocked and opened the house door. Kellin followed me into the small, somewhat messy house. "I was just worried about you. When Mike and I couldn't find you, I guess I panicked." he apologized and looked down. He was standing in the doorway and it wasn't very long until he noticed. "What is my suitcase still doing here?" he reached down and picked it up, brushing some dust off.

I shrugged and walked into the kitchen. "You left it and I never bothered touching it." I said as I started making some tuna fish sandwiches. When I had all the supplies I turned around to grab a can of tuna fish to find Kellin right there, face to face with me. Hesitating at first I finally moved out of the way and over to the cabinet where I kept the cans. "I just didn't feel right removing it." I said as I made my way back over to where I was originally, since Kellin made his way over to a stool at the island counter.

"Look, about that... I'm sorry." He said, apologizing again. I turned around and looked at him confused before turning back around to my sandwich. "I guess I was just scared."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and took so long. I haven't had writing time but I'm gonna try updating more this week since I'm stuck at my mom's house. Anyways I hope you're liking it so far! And thanks to all the comments. I'd respond back individually but my chrome keeps crashing if I have too many tabs open D: I also had no title for this chapter, and that was literally my response at the end of the chapter.
Oh, and is anyone going to the Collide with the Sky tour?