Status: You can find this on Wattpad also.

Loving Daddy (boyxboy)

Epilogue

*Warning* Before you read this I will like to inform you that this book is BOYXBOY and it will have sexual content in it. Thank you, you have been warned.

Epilogue

Three years later ....

It's been three years since I started a relationship with my dad. I just graduated from high school a month ago and things are going great. My dad and I have managed to mantain a relationship with no one knowing.

Sometimes we have our usual couple fights or father and son fights as I would say. But he makes me smile everytime were together.

My dad would usually go on dates with different women but that's only because we doesn't want people to get suspicious. Sometimes I get jealous but as long as he isn't sleeping with them then that's fine by me.

To say my dad is jealous is an understatement. He is an extremely jealous person. It confuses me also, when him and my mom were together he never got jealous when she talked to guys. He has been trying to control it ever since that last incident.

Flashback ....

Ms. Bridge walked over to me and handed me my algebra test with a disappointed look to her face.

"I thought you were going to study Tyler?" Ms. Bridge said looking down at me with her arms crossed over her chest and her foot tapping repeatdly.

"I did study Ms. Bridge. But you and I both know that algebra is not my best subject. No matter how long I study." I said scouting further under the desk.

"Well, Jacob is one of my brightest students so I will ask him to tutor to you." she said.

"Ms. Bridge I don't want a tutor. I don't even know who this Jacob dude is." I said.

"You do need a tutor and there is no point in arguing with me. Meet me after school." she said walking away to finish teaching the class our lesson.

After school I walked back to Ms. Bridge's class to see her talking to a very handsome tall guy. He didn't look like anything that I was expecting. I thought he would be a shrimp but in my case he was like a shark.

"Ah Tyler your here I would like you to meet Jacob Henry he is going to tutor you." she said introducing him to me.

I outreached my hand for him to shake and he gladly shook it. He had a firm tight grip so I knew he had to be quit strong.

"Hey I'm Jacob," he said. His voice was deep but not too deep, soft but not as soft.

"What's up I'm Tyler," I said back taking my hand back from his embrace.

"In order for you to pass and graduate you need to pass the upcoming algebra test." Ms. Bridge said. "Now here are some books and packages that are the main focus of the test. Jacob knows all this stuff so need to worry." she said handing up loads on stacked packets and papers.

I huffed as I held on to the papers in my arms. "So where will we be studying at?" I asked as Jacob and I said our goodbyes to Ms. Bridge and walked out the classroom.

"I was thinking we go to your place. My place is somewhat crowded with my siblings." Jacob said chuckling lightly.

"Um, well I guess that's fine. It's only my dad and I and I know he won't mind." I said hestiatingly as we walked out to the school parking lot.

"You don't have a car do you?" he asked.

I shook my head 'no' and followed him as he led me to what I guess was his ride. He was driving a silver 300 chrysler with a tinted back window.

"Wow man! Your car is awesome." I said admiring his car like it was the last supper.

He laughed, "Thanks, my step dad got it for me as an early graduation present." he said.

"Damn your lucky, my dad said once I actually graduate that he'll get me one." I said. My dad thinks I won't pass because of my grades but I will prove him wrong. Not because I want to but because I want that car.

We both laughed and got inside the car. He started driving as I gave him direction to our apartment. I saw that my dad's car wasn't out so he probably wasn't home from work yet.

I led Jacob to my apartment with the heavy load of papers in my hands. I got my key from my side pocket and unlocked the front door. I pushed the door open and held open so Jacob could in.

"Welp this is my place. Do you want anything to drink and snack on before we start?" I asked kicking the door shut with my foot and walking in to the living room with him trailing behind me.

"Something to drink will be okay." he said taking a look around.

"Okay well just make yourself comfortable," I said placing the papaers on the coffee table and walking to the kitchen.

I reached in the fridge and grabbed to coke cans and some gold fish. I walked back to the living room and saw Jacob leaning back and staring at the blank t,v.

"You know I can turn it on for you?" I said as I let a small chuckle.

He laughed lightly, "No thanks, we should get to studing though I have to be home at six." he said.

I nodded my head sat the drinks and snacks on the table

"Now let's get to work." I said clapping my hands.

Half way threw the tutor session we decided to take a break and just hang out.

"So how come I've never seen you before in school. Either I have bad eyes or you seem like a quiet person." I said taking a handful of gold fish and stuffing them in to my mouth.

"I'm not a real talker, I guess I just like to focus on my school work." he said taking a sip from his coke can.

"No wonder your so smart. You need to get out and have some fun man! Remember you only live one (YOLO)." I said.

He laughed, "Are you trying to quote Drake?" he ased. I laughed and we continued to joke until I heard the door being open and slammed shut.

"Hey, Tyler? Who's car is that?" I heard my dad say. He walked in to the living room and saw Jacob and I laughing on the floor side by side.

"Hey who's your friend here? Nice to meet you young man. I'm Tyler's father." he said outreaching his hand for Jacob to shake.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ryan." Jacob said polietly shaking my dad's hand.

"Uh Tyler can I speak to you for a moment?" my dad asked as him and Jacob finally stopped shaking hands.

"Sure dad," I said getting up and following him to his bedroom. He held the door open for me to walk in ahead of him and I did. I walked over to our bed we now share and sat down.

"What's up dad?" I asked picking the lint off my white cargo shorts.

"What's up? Why is that boy in my house?" he asked angrily as he threw his belongings on the floor by the bed. I looked up to him and saw he had a pissed off expression on his face.

"Jacob's here to tutor me. You act like I'm having sex with him." I said annoyed. I hate when he tries to pull this jealous shit with me. He acts as if I'm down his throat 24/7 about the women he is with.

He stared at me and walked closer so his lower region was right in my face. He grabbed my face and titled it up so I was looking at him. "I want him out of my house. End of decision." he said dropping my face from his hand and walking in to the bathroom.

I huffed and stormed out of the room and back to living room where Jacob was waiting patiently. "Hey sorry for taking long." I said joining him on the sofa.

"It's fine," he said then looked down at his watch. "I actually have to go now it's 5:40 and remember I have to be home by six?" he says while packing his belongings back in to his backpack he had.

"Oh okay maybe next time we could go to the library and study." I said helping him to the door.

"Yeah okay see ya later Tyler," I waved as he walked to his car and drove away. I went back to the living room and straightened it up nice and neat.

"So I see you like being a bad boy." a deep husky voice whisphered in my ear. He made the hairs on the back on my neck stand at attention.

I turned around and found myself staring at a hard well-built chest. I looked up and saw my lover staring down at me with a strange expression on his face.

"What did I do daddy?" I said softly in a somewhat child like voice.

"You know what you did Tyler and I am not happy. I think you need to be taught a lesson." he grabbed my hand and led to me to our room.

"Strip!" he barked. I couldn't help but comply. I decided to tease him a bit. I slowly slid my shirt over my head and flung it across the room. I looked at him as he was leaned back on the bed with his elbows propping him up.

I slowly ran my hand down my lean smooth stomach to the material of my shorts. I slowly unbuttoned them and slid them leisurely down my smooth creamy legs. I stepped out of them and kicked it across the room.

Before I could take my spongebob boxers off he was pulling me to him. "You know the routine assume the postion." he said.

I sighed and laid arcoss his lap with my butt sticking up in the air. "You've been such a bad boy," he said deeply massaging my buttocks softly.

"Time to teach you a lesson," he said as he pulled my boxers down to the back of my ankles. He ran his hand slowly up my legs. He ran his hand over my balls giving it a light squeeze on his way up.

"Such a pretty ass," he said.

"Da- AH!" I was silenced by a good smack on my ass making me jump in surprise. The smack was soft but yet hard. Knowing my dad this is only the "soft" side of him.

"Such a naughty boy," he whisphered deeply in my ear. "How many do you deserve?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and he smacked my ass again making me yelp. "COUNT!" he barked.

SMACK. "One,"

SMACK. "Two,"

SMACK." Three."

SMACK. "Four," ................... SMACK. "Nineteen," We were on the nineteenth smack and I don't think my poor ass can bare it anymore. SMACK. "Twenty," I whimpered out.

"Sit up," he said. I sat up on shaking legs and slowly sat next to him carefully placing my butt on a pillow. "Who told you it's time to rest?" he said grabbing my hand and standing me up in front of him.

"You have just started," he said with an unreadable smirk. "On your knees," he comanded. I got on my knees in front of him and stared at his crotch area.

"See something you like?" he asked as I ran my hand up his leg and to what I've been wanting to touch all day. I massaged him through his pants lightly squeezing it.

I leaned my head down and kissed him through his jeans. There was too much clothing in the way. I hurridely unbuttoned his pants and had him lift up so I could pull them off. I pulled his jeans and boxers off and threw them somewhere in the room.

I watch as his his erect dick was standing at it's full hard size. It was just looking at me ready for me to wrap my warm lips around it.

I plant wet sloppy kisses on the base of his penis. I found out during are many encounters of sex he likes when I do that. I grab his balls and gently massage them as I lick my way to the head. I look up to his eyes and sees he's watching me like a hawk.

I look back in to his eyes and take the head of his penis in my mouth. He broke the stare off and moaned throwing his head back in ecstasy. I bobbed my head like a pogo stick. He taught me how to take in my mouth fully. I relaxed my gag reflexes and took him. As the tip of his penis touched my tonsils I swolled. He really lost it. Clucthing my hair in his hands and cuming deeply in my mouth.

I pulled his penis out and licked my lips seductively. I knew the beast in him was just starting to form.

"Get on the bed, on all fours." he said, I did as he asked buring my face in to a pillow. He got up and went in to the closet and pulled out some cuffs. He put my hands through the bars of the head board and cuffed them together. He got behind me rising my hips up.

He spread my sore ass cheeks and buried and spit on my hole. I soon felt his tongue follow. He probbed and pentrated my hole making sure I was lubed enough.

"What a sweet ass," I heard him say as I felt the tip of his penis. He slowly pushed it in and I groaned. Everytime we have sex it still feels like the first time.

I moaned as he pushed the rest of him inside me. He slowly rocked his hips back and forth letting me get useed to that good feeling again.

He hitched his leg up and started to pick up his pace. "OH! DADDY!" I yelled out as he thrust in to me furiosusly.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I felt the tip of his penis hit my prostate. He repeatdly hit over and over. "I'm going to cum soon baby." I moaned out.

He reached in front of me and grasped me in his hand. He jerked me as he continued to pound in to me with no mercy.

"That's it baby cum we me," he whisphered and we did. We both yelled in ecstasy as he came inside me and I came all over the bed sheets.

He uncuffed me and kissed my back as he pulled me to his chest. We laid there exhausted and out of breath.

"Next time your going to be a good boy for daddy aren't you?" he said in my ear.

"Yes daddy," I mumbled as we fell to a deep slumber.

Flashback over .........

He's been really good at controlling it. Sometimes I do bad things on purpose because I love the punishment he gives.

Sometimes I sit around the house just thinking what were going to do with our future. I wish my dad and I could walk down the street hold hands.

We can't, afraid we might get caught by somebody we know. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slam close.

I jumped off the counch and ran in to my lover's arms. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he walked us to the living room.

"I see someone missed me," he said sitting on the sofa with me straddling him.

"Yes I did," I whisphered kissing the side of his neck.

"Well, I have a surprise for you." he said.

I raised my eyebrows at him, "And what would this surprise be?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, I am moving the company to Twain and I was hoping you would go with me." he said hestiantly as if I would immediately say no.

Twain.

I have family and friends down here. Could I really give them up to go to Twain?

"Will we ever come back and visit?" I asked.

"Of course!" he said. "We will always come back and visit. Just imagine we don't have to hide anymore. No one knows that your my son we can finally be together like were suppose to." he said looking deeply in to my eyes.

I smiled and leaned down so are forehead were touching. "Okay, I'll go." I said smiling.

"Great! Let's go get packed we leave tomorrow." he said and we raced off to go get packing.

They say incest is a sin but no one said that loving some one was. Out of all the bad there is a good. Even if are relationship is forbiden making him laugh or him making me smile is what brighten's our day.

Love is love no matter who it is your loving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading I hope you like. This is the official ending of the book :D