Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Casa de Han

Bree looked straight ahead as she following Hans instructions on how to get were ever it was they were going. Her heart was still thumping rapidly in her chest.

"I shouldn't feel like this, there is so many things that don't add up about him. And he's a gangster....Yakuza at that." Bree thought stealing a glance as han who sat very relaxed in the passanger seat his finger resting over his top lip and his gaze fixed out the passanger window. She watched him, he was very clumsy looking it almost made her want to giggle. He peered at her as she turned her eyes back to the road.

"What?" He sang playfully with a crooked smile. "I saw that" he said. Bree shook her head. "Nothing just thinking" she said. Han grinned and looked back out the window "#s long as its about me I guess I don't mind" he chuckled rolling down the window a bit.

"You're awfully cocky aren't you" Bree muttered stealing another glance watching the wind tick at a few strands of his hair. He turned to look at her. Leaning against the door slightly he looked her up and down with a serious gaze. "What make you say that?" He asked.

Glancing over again and meeting his gaze, the heavy smokey look cause Bree to blush a bit. "He goes from gumpy puppy mode to sexy real fast!" Her head screamed. "Just look at you over there" she muttered. "And what exactly am I doing?" He asked amused.

Bree huffed and tried to will her cheeks back to a normal color.

Han chuckled more and sighed.

"You know its been a while sense I was able to sit back and sight see" Han murmured. "Take a left" he added.

Bree did as told and mixed in seamlessly with the traffic on the new street taking extra care not to clip the cyclist.

"Why is that?" She asked him the traffic came to a stand still and she was able to look at him properly. Han had an almost nostalgic gleam in his eyes. "Its just I always usually have to watch the road before me and behind me....I guess I forgot how to look around" he said.

Tearing his eyes away from the scenery outside which was gradually turning more rustic and rural he looked over to Bree. "Its actually kinda beautiful" he said his gazed locked within hers. He held her gaze for a moment and then slowly diverted his eyes back out the window.

Bree nearly forgot to breathe...and nearly forgot she was driving.

Eventually they came to a stop. Infront of very sleek modern house if looked more beachside modern than the classic elegance of industrial modern of Japan. Almost like something you'd see in a south american travel magazine.

Bree got out of the car after parking it in the paved curved driveway. The home was mostly windows but had warm sandy earth tones and white washing. Palm trees and tropical plants brightened up the two story home.

"Who-who lives here I thought you said this wasn't a job!" Bree said jogging to keep up with Han as he headed towards the front door. "Its not" he said casually reaching into his pocket to pull out some keys.

He put the key and the door and gazed at the handle almost in a daze. Bree watched him for a moment "Han?" She questioned. At the sound of his name he flicked the key and opened the door. Shaking his head a bit as if to clear his mind.

Bree continued to watch him as he put on a stiff smile and held open the door. "Well step on in to Casa de Han" he said an almost unnatural grin on his face. Bree eyed him skeptically. "That's kinda cheesy you know" she said stepping in. She followed him into a large well designed living room.

It was a bit to flashy for Bree's taste but she could not deny the fact that "it's beautiful" she said.

Han smiled with a bit of pride and his eyes held a sad gleam. "Thanks I had a great designer..." his voice trailed off as he gently stroked a white couch cushion. Bree watched him he looked like he was in another world just for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Hey wait!" Bree gasped.

Han looked up in mild shock at her outburt. "If this is your house, why are you living in the garage?" She asked. Han side glanced and took her hand "come on you're always so uptight...you're here to relax" he said.

"What?" Bree asked as she soon noticed she was being lead upstairs. There were four bedrooms on the level. And the upper level was just as well designed as the first floor. But it didn't look at all like somewhere han would stay.

Bree's eyes glanced over all the closed doors curiousity building in her fast.

Han came to a halt infront of a door at the end of the very spacious hallway. He let out a long sigh and Bree felt his grip on her hand tighten. She peered around him and looked into the room as he pushed open the door. Her eyes fell on a large california king bed in the center of the huge room.

"I'm not sleeping with you if thats your plan" Bree said trying to crack a dry joke to lighten the heavy air that seemed to fall around Han.

He let out a soft short chuckle and glanced down at her. "Damn, saw right through that one huh?" He said attempting to joke back but, it was half hearted and his eyes weren't there.

Bree's smirk fell and she glanced into the room. It seemed like he didn't really want to go in.

"Hey...Han?" She asked standing up straight, Bree went to slip her hand out of his but the small starting movement cause him to hold it tighter. Bree looked up at him and then followed his gaze back into the room.

A woman had defiently lived here, it was a calming, fresh, elegant design that only a very refined classy woman could think off. Simple luxury that somehow whispered extravagence.

"Um...Earth to Han?" Bree called softly. Trying to be casual but something wasn't right with him. And she hated to admitt it but, it worried her a bit.

"Come on I want you to look at something" He said finally leading her into the room. Bree allowed him to take her in and he brought her to a open walk in closet. "Oh come on not more clothes! Han I don't know who told you thats all girls care about but -" Bree found herself speachless "not just clothes.." Han muttered his voice seemed amused as Bree looked on wide eyed.

"W-what is this some Yakuza mobwife place or something?" Bree stammered taking a step back as she looked at the vanity built in the wall. "Are we suposed to even be here!" She gasped her eyes lingering on the arangment of dainty yet flashy jewelry, bottles of perfume, and make-up tools.

"No its not that and yes we are...." Hans laugh faded off. The look on his face contradicted his words. But Bree didn't see his face. Rather her eyes scanned the closet. Fashionable outfits and dresses hung on hangers and various high heels along the ground in long shoe racks.

"E-everythings so tiny" Bree thought, she wasn't big, after all she could pull off a large and sometimes even mediums in japan sizes. But these articles of clothing. Even the shoe sizes were smaller than normal. The dress were very long and Bree could image the woman who owned them being tall and very beautiful.

"So he does just like toying with women....I bet he takes lots of girls here, but even still they wouldn't fit these clothes either. So whats going on?" Bree thought to herself. Her hand absently reached for an all white floor lenth dress and her fingertips caressed the soft fabric.

Han gave a bitter smile and walked behind her.

"You like that one?" He asked. Bree jumped at the sound of his voice ripped from her thoughts. "Its pretty, I just like the way the fabic feels. It feels like dancer material. It looks like it would flow well for contemporary or ballet even." She said tilting her head.

"Thats right Sean said you wanted to go to preforming arts after highschool..." Han said. He grimaced a bit and touched his cheek almost selfconciously. "Yeah, if you work hard at it it brings good money and I like dancing, its one of the few things I'm good at. It also means I an give my dad and Sean a good life." said Bree.

Han looked down at her "your good at customs and racing, if you believe it or not. And it pays a whole lot more and you clearly love it. Having pushed aside all your comon sense to do it" Han said reaching past her he plucked the dress off the hanger and held it out. "I can have it sized up" Han said.

Bree pouted inwardly, no girl wants to hear that. Han laughed softly "I'm not calling you fat, believe me your far from it" he said, taking twi fingers he lightly traced them down Bree's side from her last rib to her hip, following the fairly deep curve.

Bree shivered and swatted his hand away "creep" she muttered. Han grinned for real this time and it was hard for Bree to hide her own smile. So she cleared her throat "um, anyway I don't want it I have more than enough clothes now thanks to a bunch of very pushy people" Bree said pointedly. Han shook his head.

"Fine, fine. I already got my thank you so you're false ungratefulness doesn't hurt a bit" he laughed pulling out a drawer. He pulled out a bikini set and handed it to bree. "Swiming is always relaxing" He said. Bree took the top and held it out, it would fit a little tight but if she tied it right she would fit in it without falling out...premitting she didn't dive any.

But when she held out the bottoms....

Bree looked over her shoulder and down at her bum. "Is he trying to make me feel this way! Theres no way i'm getting into..." Bree started sulking. She was fine with her body, she had about the average levels of insecurity. But with how beautiful the bathing suit was along with the rest of the clothes she really wished she could have worn them.

"Or maybe its because you want to be the kind of girl he..." Bree shut down that thought when Han burst out in laughter.

"No you're right, that is a problem...well I wouldn't complain if it was snug..." Han said casting a confident flirtly closed smile. Bree looked up at him and her pulse quickened. "You're beat red" hand called laughing again. "Its not funny! Pervert you're starting to sount like Morimoto..." she said.

Han's eyes still shimmered with amusement but he did frown a bit "ow, no one wants to be called that, anyway wait here I'll get you something better" he said.

With that Han walked out the room. Bree glanced at her back side and then the bikini bottoms before tossing them half way across the large closet. "No way" she muttered turning to walk out the closet top in tow.

She wandered around the room, it was very nice but seemed lonely as it was void of any personal pictures. She eyeballed a few drawers, usually drawers gave away the personality of the rooms owner.

"But I'm not about to become a creeper..." she thought taking a seat on the edge of the large fluffy bed.

As she did, Han came into veiw he stopped in the door way and seemed a bit shocked as he watched he sit there. "What'd you get?" Bree asked. But he just gawked his suprise turning into a void gaze.

"Han?" Bree called.

"Trunks, here they're a pair of mine" he said tossing them to her. Bree caught them "is there some reason you keep trying to get me to wear some other person's bottoms?" She asked arching a brow. Han laughed "no, these are brand new babe" he said. Bree blushed again. "Dont call me that" she muttered. "But fine..." she pointed towards the door "out! So I can change" she demaned. Han pouted "what no show?" He asked cooly. Bree growled and went to him spinning him around and shoving his back to pushing towards the door. "Out, out, out!" She called.

Han now outside the room looked over his shoulder and with low lids and a soft smile said "you're beat red again."

Bree glared and shut the bed room door hearing Han chuckling just out side it.