Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Look My Way

Bree and the crew rolled into the racers garage, not moments before stepping foot outside of their cars Kiku and Bree got swamped with inquiries and orders. Han watched with a proud smile on his face as he leaned back against the brass genisis and watched her from the side. He heaved a quiet sigh.

"You've been ghost for the past few days" DK called, strolling over to Han with his tom cat strutt and everlasting smirk. Han looked at him and smiled. "I've kinda had my hands full, don't worry I'll have my half in on time" Han said.

Dk looked past Han and nodded his forehead "if your hands full with that let me take her off your hands" He said. Han turned to follow his gaze and his smile faltered a bit. "Wha? You mean Kiku?" Han said playing dumb. "She ain't mine, sorry to say but thats Juice's girl right there" he said with a laugh. "No" Dk sang in slight annoyance as he rested a hand on Han's shoulder leaning on him he pointing past Han's head.

Bree smiled as she was talking with Kiku and Ken excitedly.

"That" Dk said in a near purr.

Han felt cold "I can't help you there she don't like Yakuza, DK" he managed to reply keeping the casual air about him. However his body felt ridgid.

Dk smiled almost bitterly "you sure about that?" He asked eyeing Han from head to toe "you seem pretty friendly" he added clearly but amused and slightly annoyed. Han laughed as if it were the funniest statement ever vocalized. Dk grimaced but was soon called away by a large group of fawning women.

Han sighed and brushed back his hair and turned to look back at Bree who spotted him and held up what looked like 3 buisness cards with contact information. Han smiled back at her and went to throw a thumbs up when, slender fingers wrapped around his arm drawing hiss attention away.

He looked down at the woman bewildered as she rested a hand on his chest and stood with her body nearly leaning on his. A playful smile on her fair face, she wore breath taking amber circle lenses. Han listened to her flirt as she drew circles on his chest. He was very used to this by now, the only problem?

He looked over.

Bree looked away uncomfortable with a very small frown. Lowering the cards and turned her back.

Han sighed and watched her standing there and then looked back down at the flirting woman. The only problem now was, this wasn't fun anymore.

"Excuse me" Han said offering a flirty smile of his own before gently making the woman step back. She eyed him expectantly however, Han got in his car, closed the door and road over to where the others had parked in a circle.

Bree noticed Kiku eying her with a hint of worry as she saw the change in her mood. Bree leaned to sit on the hood of her car and Ken hopped next to her. "This place is the shit!" He called looking around. "Thats right you're originally from Chicago right?" Bree asked him. "Yeah, its a chill place but, they don't have anything like this!" He said excitedly. Bree smiled he was certainly hyperactive. " also I got loooooaded with numbers!" He cheered showing his arm which was full of names and numbers. He then squinted at his arm "I just wish I could read the non english characters. Haven't leanred the language yet" he said.

"Hey how'd you get all those numbers!" Twinkie asked rushing over. "I'm a grown ass man insted of a high school boy" Ken said playfully Twinkie leered "you wish ladies love a younger man" Twinkie said. "Hell, nah. We all know its them jade colored eyes of your getting you all them numbers" Rocko strolling over. "And? Man look at my eyes" Twinkie said leaning forward and opening one eye wide, "they hazel, it can't be the eyes" Twinkie said. Rocko laughed "man your eyes are light brown, get over yourself." He said. Twinkie sulked.

Bree laughed as she watched them. "you got a good crew" Ken said as he watched them.

"Hey! Hey! Don't get fresh with them hoochies while i'm looking!" Kiku called out to Juice who was talking to two womenn before running over.

Bree giggled "I do" she said softly. Ken grinned "glad to be apart of it, I'll make ya proud" he said giving Bree a Bro handshake. However at the end he kissed the back of her hand. Looking up his eyes met Han's who stood next to Bree's car.

"Well aren't you fancy" Han said sounding friendly enough but his eyes didn't. Bree blushed at Ken's actions. "The fancy-est you know it" Ken said laughing playfully before hopping off the hood and going over to Rocko and Twinkie.

"Whats up with him?" Ken asked them turning to watch Han over his shoulder. He had replaced Ken next to Bree.

"Huh oh, he's got dibs on that" Rocko said nodding towards Bree. "No I had dibs on that, before he snuck in" Twinkie said. Rocko laugh "no, no you aint" he said.

"Hey" Bree said as Han sat next to her. "Hey" he replied the air was awkward. "You'll never guess who was asking about you" Han said laughing. "I don't think I wanna know..." Bree muttered. "Dk's real curious about you" Han said though he couldn't make himself sound joyful. "Geez, what do I have a stamp on my head that says Yakuza Bait!" She near shouted.

Bree winced and touched her cut carefully. "Is that why you're not walking around much?" Han asked her. "Yeah its just sore" she said. Han removed her hand from over her shirt and tugged at the hem of it "what are you doing?" Bree asked flatly. "Just let me see how its doing, I won't roll it up to high" Han said. Bree looked at the serious expression on his face and found she couldn't fight him.

Han rolled up her shirt and looked over the stiches. The skin around them was slightly red. He sighed and clenched his jaw. Looking at it again just made him want to go kick Morimoto's face in. He rolled Bree's shirt back down and smoothed it out gently. "You should be putting more antibiotic cream on it...it looks slightly infected." Han said. Bree nodded and was blushing from his soft touch on her skin.

Before long Kiku and Juice came back with dozens of brown bags each smelling of food. "Hey found the food car!" Juice called before deviding things between everyone.

They all ate and talked. While Bree was munching on a fry she noticed Han watching everyone. He had a content nostalgic smile on his face. She grabbed her bag and walked over to him sitting with him on the red Honda. "You look amazingly happy" She said his smile causing her to smile as well. "Its been a long time since I've felt this" he said nodding to everyone. "This?" Bree asked.

"Family, it feels like home" He said turning to look at her. Bree stopped her hand which held a fry inches from her mouth and watched him. "But, the Yazuka... aren't mobs generally run as large familes?" She asked. Han sighed "yeah but it's not the same" Han said, he eyed her fry "gimmie that" he said tilting his head he stole the fry from her fingers with his mouth. His lips grazed the side of her fingers and Bree's face beamed a bright red.

"H-hey!" She snapped but it was a small peep.

Han chuckled "Its not this Its not even close" Han continued unfazed but clearly pleased with himself.

Bree shooked her head, she would let that slide, it was nice to see this expression on his face. Rather than the dark cloud which had been there before.

"What was your first family like..." Bree asked, the words slipping out. Han fell silent and nodded towards her group of friends "almost...just like this" he said pointing to Twinkie "the goof ball" he said turning two of his fingers to Rocko and juice "the brains" then to Sean "the wild card white boy" Han chuckled fondly at that, before pointing to Kiku "the spitfire" he pointed at Ken " haven't figured him out yet" Han said.

He then turned to Bree and pressed his finger tip to her nose "hey!" She called scrunching it up and crossing her eyes to look at it. Han laughed softly "and the glue of it all" he said. "The core and beating heart of the group" Hans words were slow and carefully place as he removed his finger.

"And..." Bree trailed off she wasn't sure if she should ask this. But her mind kept taking her to the ring on the table.

"Who was she?" She thought. But dropped it.

But as if reading her mind Han smiled and looked off "you've got questions about me..." he said with a wry smile.

Bree said nothing but looked at him intently as he spoke.

"Don't look at me like that" he whispered in a nervious little laugh.

"I got an idea. You race me, you win I'll answer everything you ask. " said Han eyes still watching the group. "And if I lose?" Bree asked quickly. Han looked back at her his head tilted towards her he looked her up and down and gave her a wicked smirk. "You give me that Brass Genisis...and a kiss." He said. Bree leered to mask the fact he had her blushing again. "Deal! Better remember your map to memory lane!" Bree called as the two got up and went to their rides.

"Whoa wait whats going on?!" Twinkie called. "Friendly compitition" Han called as he slid into the genisis. "Aw man I can't wait to see this!" Sean called as both Bree and Han slowly pulled up to the starting line.

Dk watched with a smirk on his face. "Bree'ra!" Neela called jumping up and down from beside DK "you cream him!" She called. Bree turned to look out the window and smiled at her. While Kiku frowned and crossed her arms. Glaring at Neela before turning her gaze to the cars. "Yeah you go and mop the floor with him girl!" Kiku called.

"Don't let the pretty face fool you Han, ladies first don't apply to the road!" Twinkie called. "Hey! I thought that was your girl" Kiku called to Twinkie who had started taking beats. He counted the money "she is had to drum up bets on Han so I could make mo' money when loses" Twinkie said laughing.

Dk gave Neele a push. She looked up at him to make sure it was actual permission before going to stand inbetween the cars. "Ready!" She called, Bree and Han fired up their engines. Han looked over to Bree revved his several times with a smirk. "Set!" Neela called as Bree shook her head and settled into her seat. "Go!"

At that with a little smoke, Bree and Han tore into the garage. Han took lead. Bree had never raced in such cramped quaters, and the circular path of the parking garage was forgien. But she managed to not lag behind.

Han drifted flawlessly around the sharp corners. Bree tried but it was hardly even worth being called a drift. "Nope can't do that here I need to just turn normally" she muttered to herself and from then on that was her method. Han watched her threw the side mirror with a silly smile. Before he knew it on the next turn the front of her car had caught up with his driver side door.

But he still held lead. As he came to the final turn to the top floor he glanced back and a soft resolved smile came to his face.

Bree's eyes grew large as she pasted Han in the turn and made it to the top of the Parking Garage before him, just my a nose. She furrowed her brow and looked back at him from her seat. She watched him get out the car and get surrounded.

"Damn wasn't expecting that!" Sean said slapping han on the shoulder. Han scratched his cheek "yeah me neither" he said with a light hearted chuckle.

As bree got out the car Kiku and Twinkie ran over. "You just mad me SO much money" Twinkie said thrilled. "Wow Bree'ra you the girl, I mean...sorry but I didn't think you'd make it" Kiku said giggling. "Yeah...same here" Bree said turning her gaze to Han.

Their eyes locked and he smiled.

"Way to go Bree'ra!" Neela called rushing over she hugged her. Bree was shocked for a moment but Neela quickly let her so "sorry" Neela said awkwardly looking down at her feet as Kiku glared at her. Bree rested a hand on Kiku arm and leered at her before resting the other hand on Neela's shoulder.

Neela looked up in surprise. "It's ok, thank you Nee" Bree said with a small smile. Neela cracked one to and for a moment her eyes stung with tears. Kiku clicked her tongue and stormed off. Bree watched her go and sighed turning to give Neela an apologetic smile. Han and Sean turned to each other "wonder what thats all 'bout" Sean said.

After things calmed down Bree walked over to Han as Dk walked away from him counting a small bundle of money.

Bree eyed Dk's back as he walked away.

"Sooo" Bree said. Han smiled he had been leaning against her new car. Opening the door he took driver "get in" he said. Bree did as told taking passenger and the two left the Garage.