Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Pretty Awesome

That night became late. Bree looked out the window gazing at the lights. "She was amazing" Han's voice echoes as she remembered him talk about Gisele.

"I wonder...I can't replace her. I wouldn't want to. But I wonder if maybe I can patch up the hole she left." Bree thought. She nearly laughed at herself. "I think I need to get closer first"

Bree looked up as she noticed that he wasn't taking her back to the racers garage. "Where now?" She asked. "To the club, you're a free bird now. So be free" he said. Bree sat up "I don't want to go there" she said. Han raised a brow "I thought you liked to dance" he asked "I did- I mean I do" Bree said.

"But, if It's freedom you wanna give me, I wanna drive down the mountain, I don't wanna race I just wanna drive" Bree said. Han nodded and turned the car. "Alright" Han said heading back for the racers garage.

When they got there it was far less of a crowd but still fairly packed. "It seems they've gone" Bree called to Han as they both looked around for the crew.

"Ah well, come on" Han said sliding into His Brass Genisis. He trailed his hand along the steering wheel and smiled to himself exhaling a content sigh before starting it up and leading Bree to the mountain.

"He never told me why he's hiding...but if he is no longer in trouble. Whats the big deal" Bree muttered to herself.

She pulled up beside him at the top of the winding road down the mountain. Han rolled down the passenger window of his car. "You wanna lead the way?" He called out as Bree rolled down her window.

She nodded and pulled off down the hill slowly at first and then gaining speed gradually. Han's car soon caught up to her. A smile came to his face as he got an idea he road next to her and they took the first turn together. Bree glanced at him and noticed him grining. "Whats up with him?" She wondered. Suddenly he fell back and popped up on the other side of her before riding ahead of her.

Bree tilted her head in confusion as he waved his hand as if telling her to pass him.

But as she tried to Han started road hogging her. Bree leered at his car. And in the next turn got around side of him, kicking up speed she pasted him.

It wasn't long before Han made it next to her again. Going faster, Bree matched his speeds to stay next to him. Every time one took the lead even a little the other quickly matched the speed to stay neck n neck with one another. They went faster, and took another turn. This time the cars so close to one another they almost touched.

It was risky riding so close together, but both drivers held steadiness not even the slightest swivel. Bree then surged forward riding directly in front of him for a moment before dropping to the side, then behind, back up the side again.

Soon the two were weaving in and out from each other switch from right to left of each other. Or driving circles around each other while still moving forward. Front, left, back, right and the center car and then switching places.

Bree rolled down her window slowing down just a bit. Han followed suit and rolled down his passenger window. "Dance with me!" Bree called. As she speed up and started swerving again. Han chuckled and shook his head weaving his car with hears again.

"You wanna dance?" Han said to himself with a playful smirk. "Lets tango" he laughed. Speeding ahead of her he twirled the car around with a few shreiks and skids of the tires, until he was now riding infront of her, nose to nose in reverse.

Bree gasped "are you crazy!" She shouted out of her window. Han just smiled and shook his head shouting "you wanted to dance...will tango together, you be my lead!" He shouted back.

Bree wide eyed nodded feebly. But Han never checked his review instead he matched every move Bree's car made. When she made a turn signal he turned with her when she clicked it off he straightened out his car.

Bree found herself looking through his car, to see out of his tinted rear window to judge the road. Meanwhile he watched her and her head lights. They continued on like this the rest of the way down the winding mountain road.

When they reached the bottom, Bree hopped out her car and strode over to Han "are you crazy! I could have killed you! I could hardly see the road!" She shouted, "I trust you, you could see me thats all that mattered as long as you could I knew I'd be safe. Besides I could have always turned around." Han said with a careless shrug.

Bree watched him dumbfounded "you can't just do things like that!" She shouted. "You wanted to dance...you're a great dancer" Han said ignoring her. Bree seemed up puff up and then deflate. Han chuckled at her reactions and walked closer to her. Their toe tips touching. "We should do this again...but how'd you feel?" Han asked. "Far from free" Bree said at this Han grimaced "it was as if I was held captive tethered to you, looking away would have ment disaster" Bree said.

Han looked deep into her eyes witch reflected his own in them. A small smile spread across his face. "Yeah I know the feeling...its-"

"Pretty awesome" Bree exhaled lost in his eyes. She had to admitt it gave her a rush and their cars sharing engine vibrations and moving as one made her feel a strange connection with him. It was a short ride att the speed they where going but it felt like hours like the world had stopped around them as they cut through time.

Han chuckled "right, pretty awesome" he murmured. Reaching out his hands he cupped her face. And without realizing it moved closer to her he and Bree shut there eyes. And as she felt his breath on her lips, her eyes snaped open and she took a large step back rubbing her arm.

Bree looked to the side, Han watched her with a blank stare not sure what was going on or what just happened.

"I don't think...thats a good idea...." Bree said slowly.

She casted her eyes up at him though her head hung low. Han tilted his head a bit in confusion. "I think...you shared a lot tonight...and I think you're just looking for a momentary bandaid." Bree said. She sighed and closed her eyes "you aren't ready yet Han" she said.

Bree knew it was a bold statement, having not known him long. As she said before, he was either very complex or very simple. He was very well both but this was the one thing she understood. He'd not let Gisele go, thats why the house was empty, thats why he flirted and slept with everything moving, and thats why he still had the ring on the coffee table.

"You need to heal first, and free yourself" Bree murmured. Han took a step forward but stopped there.

"You know...you're right" he said clearly. Bree looked up at him eying him carefully. "Come on lets head back to your garage, you can drop your car there and I'll ride you home. It's late and the graduate ceremony is tomorrow" Han said turning to walk back to his car.

Bree watched him for a moment before leaving to her car.

Han quietly pulled up to Bree's house, she got out the car and Han followed. He watched her head to the door. "Raquel!" He called out as her hand touch the door nob. Bree looked back over her shoulder. But before her gaze could meet his. Lips took over her own mouth. Han's chest heaved as he panted from running to her. He tucked one hand under her hair supporting her neck and the other gripped her hand stopping it from turning the door knob.

Han went to part her lips but stopped himself. Instead he pulled back to give her one very quick second kiss. Bree looked up into his eyes dazed and mouth slightly open.

Han's eyes searched hers before he released her and backed away slowly before turning around going to his car and pulling away.

Bree sucked in her lips as if trying to get one last taste of his mouth. She then looked around to see if anyone saw. But no one was out. She sighed before entering the house in a daze. She looked around the dark messy living space, littered with take-out food boxes and trash and her dads beer cans. She sighed dropped her body onto the couch curling her body up she pulled a pillow to her body. As she hugged it a silly smile came to her face.

Bree stuffed her face into the pillow as if hide her smile, butterflies swarmed through her veins if felt like her body was giggling.

Thoughts of their night dance swirled in her head as her eyelids got heavier and heavier and sleep soon took her.

Han pulled into his garage, and got out the car "whoa were'd you get that ride?" Becky asked sitting up from her bunk "I...I won it" Han said with a smile. Becky raised a brow "you look insanely happy." She said. Han chuckled "do i?"

"Yeah, its kinda creepy to be honest" Becky said before snuggling back down with her girlfriend.

Han smirked and removed his shoes as he got to his own bunk he realized how tired he actually was. He flopped onto the bed and lay on his back. The keys to the Genisis in his hand as he held it to his chest.

"Its been a while" he muttered. He could feel his heart pounding away excitedly in his chest through his fist.

"But it seems you're still there" he said to it.

"Sstop talking to yourself and go to sleep! People have hangovers here!" Becky called out.

Han laughed silently and shook his head befor rolling over to his side still keeping his closed hand near his chest. "Raquel, night" He thought before sleep took him.

Bree's eyes fluttered open for a second and she found herself giving a cat-like grin. "Goodnight" she found herself wishing Han silently before drifting back off to sleep.