Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Antics

"You're in a really good mood" Kiku said as she and Bree waited in a mob of students from their year. "I'm just glad we're finally done" Bree said brushing off Kiku's doubts.

The graduation ceremony was held outside in the front of the school. Sadly Bree's father couldn't attend however, Sean and the others were right up front cheeering and acting a fool.

Bree's eyes scanned the crowned she frowned a little there was a face missing. "Looking for some one?" Kiku teased. Bree rolled her eyes "a-as if! Come one!" Bree replied but eyes went back to scanning. And soon she spotted him. She had been looking for the orange car he always road in, but instead she spotted him parked on the street, leaning against the genisis proudly.

Han's eyes met hers, and he smirked giving a nodd as he munched on a bag of chips.

The ceremony went smoothly and as soon as Bree's name had been called she grabbed her deploma gave a deep humble bow to her peers and the audience before darting off the stage to Kiku and the others.

"Way to go how does freedon feel!" Sean asked hugging his sister. "Kinda good so far" Bree said eyeing through the crowd, through brief gaps she could spot Han, Morimoto was talking to him heatedly. Han stood up tall and glared down at Morimoto and after saying something, Morimoto smirked and backed away with confidence while Han seemed to pale a bit.

"Hey hold on a second" Bree called absently to her friends before wandering off towards Han.

"Hey" Bree called, Han jumped slightly at the sound of her voice he seemed to be in deep thought.

"You ok?" Bree asked eyeing him carefully. "Yeah just had my head somewhere else" Han said offering a smile. Bree arched her brow, she didn't buy it. "You look sorta pale...you sure?" She asked.

Han's smile faded for just a second but it soon fluttered back onto his face. "Yeah, I'm sure. Listen congratulations again." Han said reaching out he rested a hand loosely on her hip. While he looked as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Bree's body tensed.

Han's lips curved up in amusement "is this not ok?" He asked. Bree looked around as if not bothered but her movements were ticking and looked forced. "N-nope, its totally fine, doesn't bother me" she said with a shrug. Crossing her arms as they felt awkward laying limp at her sides.

Han chuckled and moved a step closer "really?" He asked with a smirk. "Really" Bree replied quickly though avoiding his gaze. Han chuckled some more and shook his head. "You're either really simple...or really complex" he said to her. Bree's body jolted with shock, she looked up at him stuned for a minute, then she sounded off in laughter.

Han watched her confused, but his eyes crinkled with a smile "what?" He asked. Bree finally calmed down and shook her head "I once thought the same about you a while ago, word for word" Bree said.

Her eyes wandered up, and over Han's shoulder Bree could see DK. He was watching Han with an erriely blank gaze, void of emotions as Morimoto whispered into his ear.

"I don't think I like the look of all that" Bree thought squinting her eyes a bit. "Raquel?" Han called. "Huh...sorry" Bree spoke distantly her eyes glued to DK. Han followed her gaze over his shoulder a frown coming to his face. "What was that?" Bree asked snapping out of it she looked up at Han.

Han quickly looked back down at her and forced on a smile. "Come with me" He said grasping Bree's hand. He lead her around to the passangers seat and opened the door for her to get in, closing it as soon as she settled in her sear. Han got in the car himself and quickly pulled off.

Bree watched him as she watched DK and Morimoto's frigures grow farther and farther away in the side view mirror.

Bree wanted to ask him what was going on. But somehow she felt it was better to wait it out.

"Were are we going, I'm going to look silly in cap and gown" Bree spoke up eventually. Han glanced at her "so take it off, you've got clothes under that right?" He asked. Bree rubbed the back of her neck before removing her cap from her head. "Sort of" she said.

"Well you can find your way out of that thing while you wait for me, sorry...but I gotta amke a quick stop" Han said.

By his vague words Bree knew he was talking about "work" but just nodded stiffly. Han side glanced at her a sighed inwardly, hoping he didn't just take a step back.

It wasn't long before he pulled the car to a stop in curbside parking. "Be right back" he muttered before quickly hopping out the car. He slid on a pair of sunglasses and strolled aloofly across the street entering what looked to be a jewelry store.

Bree watched him until he vanished, doing a double take to make sure nothing had happened before trying to pull her gown over her head. It was harder to do than she expected, after wiggling around and struggling a bit "stupid thing!" She grunted finally sliding it over her hair. "Ha!" She called as she held it in her hands finally free from it.

Tossing the gown in the back seat, Bree reached for her clutch to pull out a small mirror. She smothed out the floating fly aways caused by the static of the fabric and glided lip balm across her lips.

Han still hadn't come out.

Bree turned on the car and listened to the radio tapping her hands along with the music. However after about 20mins, Bree kept glancing at the jewelry store.

"Its been a pretty long time..." she thought her hand overing over the car door handle. "Dressed like this...I think its ok to go inside. I mean no one would ever think I knew him" Bree reasoned with herself as she flicked open the car door. She adjusted her skirt and scurried across the street, car keys in hand she clicked the auto matic locks.

She adjusted her Uniform and tried to stroll into the jewelry store casually. The first thing she noticed was, this Jewwelry store was very sparce as far as actual jewelry. Seiyu carried more jewelry than this store.

From the door in the back Bree could hear hushed talking that was slowly getting louder and louder.

"I've given you well over a week!" She could hear Han shout. "You'd watch your mouth, this place is empty take what i've got or I won't give you anything!" Shouted another man.

Bree tipped toed towards the door it was slightly cracked. Bree gasped as she saw the man, a very large man, reach for something behind his back. She didn't notice the large duffle bag in his hand.

Bree looked around and grabbed a earring stand. "Hey!" She shouted kicking open the door. Han and the man both looked up. The man held a small black gun up to Han. Bree chucked the stand through the air and it hit the man square in the face. He dropped down and held his bleeding nose.

Han dropped down to the ground and snatched the duffle bag out of the mans hand before running to bree and grabbing hers. "Come on we gotta go now!" He called. He and Bree sprinted out the backroom and through the store. Gun fire sounded off as they bolted out of the store. Bree hit the locks on the car Han jumped in the passanger side and Bree pulled driver.

More gunshots rang and they both ducked as windows shattered "damn it!" Han hissed as he looked at the tented glass laying at his feet shattered. "I knew I should have had this thing armored!" He shouted Bree bit her lip and sped away. Speeding through lights and crosswalks, she was so scared she didn't even realize were she was taking them. All she knew was, they needed to get ghost and fast.

Bree finally brought the car to a stop. Her arms shook on the steering wheel and her eyes were still glued to what was ahead of her. No longer open road or traffic but a well kept driveway.

Han watched as she shivered and shook. He frowned deeply and rested a hand on her arm. Though his touch was light Bree jumped "hey...its ok" he said slowly. Bree whipped her head to look at him. Eyes wide and stunned, "come on lets get inside" Han said pulling keys out of his glove compartment he got out of the car and headed for the large house.

Bree swallowed hard but followed after him stumbling along.

Inside Han sat her down on the sofa and brought her a beer. She held it but still seemed shaken as she looked up at him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken you with me..." he muttered, his eyes wandering to the large duffle bag. "Was that guy for real? Was he gonna shoot you?" She asked.

Han scratched the back of his head uneasily "I donno he might have been bluffing. I mean if he had the Yakuza would have just killed him so" Han said a bit more casually than what Bree was comfortable with. "Are you insane? Doesn't death scare you at all?" She asked.

Han gazed off with a blank stare, "no not really, not anymore" he said. Bree frowned and squinted her eyes, her gaze fell away from him and landed on the phone book on the coffee table still covering the dust ring.

As she remembered what just happened, she slowly started laughing.

Han glanced down at her with worry, sure she had cracked.

"That poor guy!" She laughed. Han scrunched his brows in confusion. "What?" He asked her and she giggled. "He-he got caught doing a deal in his store, which was clearly a front, and got hit with his own property by a girl in -in this!" Bree laughed tugging at her sailor scarf of her uniform. "And I look like some exchange student!" She laughed.

Han chuckled "so when you put it that way it is a bit disgraceful on his part" he said. Bree finally stopped laughing and her eyes went to the bag.

"How much?" Bree asked her voice chilling over a bit. That Bag and the fact a gun was pulled were the only two things that sucked the comedy right ot of this.

"Around 30k its supposed to be 45k" Han muttered.

"What happens if you don't get the rest?" Bree asked quickly.

Han smiled at her nervousness and looked at her softly. "Nothing, I just try passify DK long enough to gather the rest" he said. Although he was trying to sound reassuring, Bree wasn't buying it. "If you sell Morimoto the genisis you ccould get the rest" Bree said. " hell no....its mine, I won it remeber" He said with a smug smile plopping down next to Bree on the sofa.

Han rested his hand in Bree's and her whole body froze. "I'll handle it" he said leaning his head back his eyes started to close. Bree turned her head and watched him as he started to drift off. "Uh...Han?" She asked.

He clenched her hand and shuffled his body closer to hers. "Just let me rest for a while" he muttered. Bree eyed him carefully but nodded. Before long he had fallen asleep and his body had leaned over on her. Supporting his body, a warmth was spreading from the side of his body. His hair entermingling with her own, the smell of his faint cologne and his soft breathing was making her eyelids feel heavy.

Bree's eyes went to the phonebook and she subconsciously clenched Han's hand back. "It bothers me" she thought peering up at his face. "More than it should...that it doesn't bother you" this thought floated around in her head as her mind started to grow fuzzy.