Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Life's Easy

Han pulled into the driveway of the Garage, Sean ran outside to meet him slightly panicked “where’s my sister?” he called out Han had a smile on his face “what?” Han asked. Sean tried to calm himself down “My sister where is she-“He stopped talking as Bree pulled up in her car it skidded to a stop leaving smoke around it. The door flung open as she got out the car and stomped over to Han. “you almost killed me back there!” She yelled pointing at him, her eyes were blazing. “What!” Sean said glaring at Han whom just laughed. “You swerved” Han said with a shrug “no harm no foul” He added “you” she said poking him in the middle of his chest with her finger “almost” she poked him again Harder this time “Killed me” She said poking him yet again, glaring at him. Han smiled down at her “but I didn’t and it wouldn’t have been me it would have been the truck driver” He said smugly “wait, truck?” Sean said standing behind Han, “what truck! What the hell happened?” He yelled. Han’s eyes were fixed upon Bree, “We were racing back here, and I was right on his tail, and he was basically a big old blind spot…he changed lanes and I realize were where on the wrong side of the street and I’m coming face to face with a truck!”Bree screamed poking Han in the chest again as she did so. All the while he chuckled at her “but she swerved” Han said calmly looking back at Sean “she’s fine” He added with a sigh, he grabbed her hand and moved it to her side, before walking into the garage. Bree glared at him but was flustered on the inside, Sean smirked at her “have fun?” he asked crossing his arms. “I-I’ve got to go to work” She said breaking out in a slow jog to her car.

Bree sat on the curb with her hands in her hair, the sun was now setting, and she was dumbfounded. “Fired…really” She thought looking at the asphalt. She released her hair and rested her arms on her knees as she sighed. “Damn it” She cursed, “I knew that this whole thing would cost me…” she muttered, rubber her upper arms. She now gazed at her car. The sun had finally set all the way. Bree hadn’t noticed it was dark. An Orange car pulled up next to hers. Bree used her hand to save her eyes from its headlights. A figure stepped out of it “Raquel?” Han’s voice called skeptically. Sean got out of the passenger’s seat and jogged over to his sister’s side.

“Bree’ra!” He called pulling her up to her feet and looking her in the eyes “what happened? It’s nearly eleven and you haven’t even called dad to check in…and Kiku hasn’t heard from you” Sean asked panicked. Bree looked up at him “they fired me because I was late because Han nearly killed me with a truck! I knew this was a bad idea, I knew it!” Bree called leering at Han from over Sean’s shoulder. “Calm down, you have two other jobs, what is there to worry about?” Sean said putting on a comforting smile. “This one was the only one that paid 14 bucks an hour…the other two only pay 5 the rest is tips….they only pay what this job pays put together! You see I had to take two other jobs with this one for us to get by!” Bree said shaking Sean off of her. “unless I find another job, we will be put out, Sean, Life’s not a game…One of us in this family has to be responsible and it looks like I’m the only one let here to do that” She sighed heading to her car. “tell Twinkie, Kiku, and Juice the garage is a bust…I’ve gotta go home and look through the paper…see who’s hiring” Bree muttered “hey” Han sighed turning to face her, however she kept walking, her back turned to him.

“Wait!” Han called harshly and slightly annoyed. Bree stop and groaned she turned to face him and leered “What!” she barked. “Let me talk to the management here…Maybe I can swing something” Han said Rubbing his neck. “Whatever I don’t care…I’m gone, see you later Sean” Bree sighed opening her car door. “Wait” Han said running over and grabbing her arm “wh-what is it now can’t you just leave me alone! You’ve messed up important aspects in my life in what just a few days! What more damage do you intend to do” Bree yelled at him glaring. Han pulled her out of the car and smiled at her “Sean take your sisters car home, we’ve got somewhere we need to be” He said leading Bree to his car. “Alright!” Sean said grinning as he hopped into his sister’s car. Truth was he had wanted to give it a spin since they had fixed it up.

Han was driving almost aimlessly around the city. Bree looked outside of her passenger’s window and watched the city lights pass by, it was almost hypnotizing, but even so all she could worry about was the bills, paying the rent, paying for the school supplies she and Sean needed, even though this year was her last year. Han glanced at her from the corner of his eye; he sighed silently and hit the freeway. As he did so he hit the nitrous, the car jolted and then zoomed down the free way, Bree gripped her seat and looked out the front window “what the hell!” she yelled as her eyes darted to the speed dial, he was maxing out his cars speed. “Han slow down you are going to kill us!” Bree yelped bucking her seat belt, Relax, you’re safe” He said never taking his eyes off of the road as he weaved in and out of the cars. “Focus on the feeling…” He added, Bree looked at him and rolled her eyes, she planted her feet on the floor, and the rumble of the car and its many organs shot through her body, she gasped softly and Han glanced at her from the corner of his eye he smiled. “ There’s more to our world that just the thrill…it’s an addiction… a deadly healer, far worse than any drug…only the odd of you surviving vary on your own skill” Han said. Bree looked up at him. “Where are we going?” Bree asked “just a drive” Han breathed. Bree still watched him confused. He was either really complex or really, really simple. However her face grew hot as she watched him under the street lights. And quickly turned away and looked out of her window. As more time pasted the less awkward she felt with him. Her posture relaxed and she sunk down in her seat. Bree’s mind flooded back to her job, rent, and so on. Her eyes sparkled with worry and she unknowingly bit her Lip. Han glanced down at her; he sighed silently and looked back in front of him. Is gaze was intense. “hold on…I need to make a stop” He muttered before making a sharp turn, the turn made Bree’s small body hit the passenger door “hey!” He called as the rounded the corner. “You’ll live” Han said in a light chuckle.

Bree awaited as Han pulled in front of a small store it looked like it was closed for the Night. He got out of the car “stay” He said bending over to Bree’s window. She rolled her eyes at him “I’m not a dog…and where else am I going to go..I don’t know this side of town” Bree sighed slinking back into the seat. Han shook his head and headed in side. Bree waited until the door shut before she sat up looking around quickly she hopped into the driver’s seat. Meanwhile inside, Han brushed his hair back nervously. He walked down to the back room of the shop, inside he could hear DK & Morimoto talking and laughing inside. He put on a straight face and opened the door. He grinned “hey man” He said greeting DK, DK smirked at him “You’re half’s not due til net week…” DK said. Han shook his head “about that..I’m going to need about an extra week, spent a bit more than my share…” Han said looking off with a cocky smirk. “oh really….You know the cats will take all you have if you don’t have a good hold on them” DK said amused. Han looked down at him a bit ad smiled. “yeah so I’ve learned” He said “so?” he asked “you’ve got your extra week” DK said, Han nodded and bro hugged him before leaving out of the shop. As he stood outside in front of the shop door he chuckled. Bree was in the driver’s seat the music was bumping and she was dancing around. Han tilted his head and bit and watched her do so, he slowly stopped laughing as a thought came into his head.

“get out of my seat” He said as he opened the driver’s door. Bree quickly hopped into the passengers’ side and looked at her hands. “so erh…what?” She asked “nothing” Han said sharply before speeding off. As Han came into the neighborhood that Bree lived in she stopped him. “you can just let me out here….my father… would kill me and Sean if he knew that where where hanging around well…” She said looking off to the side. “Right” Han said with a smile. Bree got out of the car and started to walk home. Han’s eyes trailed down to her legs, she was wearing jeans but he could still see her shape. He shook his head and pulled off.
“where you been?” Sean said in a teasing tone. “shut up, it was pointless I don’t even know why he put me through that…” Bree sighed laying down on the sofa. She was stressed out all over again. “I just want to sleep…I’ll figure something out in the morning.” She muttered. Sean looked down at his sister and saw she looked dead tired, like her mind was racked. He frowned.