Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Complex Or Very Simple

The weekend was officially over and Bree had pulled into the school parking lot. She walked through the halls and was attacked by Kiku. “Bree’ ra” Kiku yelled Bree groaned “don’t you ever do that again you hear me! You had us scared to death you know” She said Bree smiled a bit “Gomen ne kiku…I’m sorry” Bree said. Kiku sighed and nodded “it’s ok..I heard anyway from Sean…” Kiku said. Bree nodded stiffly Kiku took her arm and hugged her; Bree hid her face in Kiku’s shoulder “I don’t know what we are going to do…” Bree whimpered. Kiku patted Bree’s head and eyed Twinkie whom was watching from down the hall along with Sean.
At lunch Bree was confronted by Morimoto DK’s Cousin and Lacky. He eyed her up and down, Bree scrunched up her nose and rolled her eyes “Iya” she muttered in repugnance. Morimoto made kissy faces at her before heading off elsewhere. Bree sat down net to Kiku and Twinkie shaking her head. “ew..” she sighed. “yeah I know huh…the only girl that guys going to get is himself” Kiku said laughing, Bree smiled a bit. “There we go” Kiku said in accomplishment. Sean slid in across from the two girls “I know what will cheer you up…come ride along with me ‘an Han today…” Sean said Bree rolled her eyes “you know..that crush…which was strictly school girl…and just a crush..was freshman year little bro…” Bree said. Sean rolled his eyes “yeah…I bet” he said making Kiku laugh. Bree shook her head.

In her very last class Bree was jotting down notes when there was a tap on the window. Her last class was ground floor and facing the front of the school. Bree looked out of the window and saw Han, “get out here” He mouthed. Bree didn’t want to ditch her class and looked back at her teacher mouthing “But” Han just rolled his eyes and looked at her blankly “now” he mouthed. Bree sighed and timidly raised her hand. Her teacher looked at her, “ Eto…bathroom?” she asked The teacher nodded at her and handed her a pass before Bree ran out of the room. She walked as quietly as she could down the halls until she got out of the school. She met up with Han. “What do you want” she hissed fidgety and looking around making sure no one saw her/ “I’ve fixed your problem at the restaurant…. You shouldn’t have a problem now” Han said causally. Bree looked at him dully. “What did you so” she said dryly. “I got you your job back..” He said. Bree rolled her eyes “that’s not helping…I don’t want Yakuza help!, I don’t want to be tied in with you all” She hissed. Han rolled his eyes and crossed his arms “You aren’t tied up in it I made sure of that…” He said looking her head in her eyes. Bree sucked in a sharp breath as their eyes locked. His eyes never left hers, and for fear of showing fear or that he intimidated her. Bree kept eyes contact with him as well. Slowly and surely Han began to smirk at her. He looked so Smug, and it made Bree want to hate him even more, but as she was looking at him she noticed something, and the stubborn look she had on her face began to fade.

“..Wait….how….how old are you?” She asked searching his eyes. For the first time Han looked slightly taken back. Bree went to pen her mouth to speak when the bell rang and students bolted out of the school but she never took her eyes off of him. He didn’t look old…but he was older than her..And older than DK she knew this for sure…things just were not making since. Sean came and the two hopped in Han’s car, “get in” Han said and Bree followed.

Han brought the two to a club, Bree frowned as they walked in, All the girls where half dressed, they headed past the club into the stock rooms, where it was dimly lit, in side none other than DK & Morimoto sat there. Bree hid behind Sean a bit. “So you caught the Lamb eh?” Dk asked Han sounding mildly empresses. “You give her to me and I’ll wave your share” He said Bree slinked some more behind her brother. “You wish…her brother works for me…and she’s just a pest” Han said with a laugh tossing DK and rolled up wad of money. Bree watched it land on the table with a thud. DK looked at Han and nodded to Bree and Sean, get them out…it time for business” He said. Sean quickly left and Bree followed. Sean made a phone call to their father as the sun was going down, before he spotted Neela and began to talk to her. As they talk Bree watched awkwardly, then she became sad as she remembered a time when they used to be friends. Han came up behind her and eyed the three of them. “Can’t you go find a nice Japanese girl like the rest of the guys around here?” Han said laughing as the three got back in the car.

Bree sat quickly as the boys talked, Sean was clowning him. “I can handle DK” Han said unfazed. “but I thought you where Yakuzi?” Sean said messing up the name. “DK’s Yakuza..And not even that, he’s uncle is Yakuza…DK’s just running around playing Gansta” Han said dully. “Have you ever raced DK?” Sean asked. Han shook his head “why not?” He asked “what’s the point of a race?” Han asked Sean. “To win?” Sean guessed with a smile. “No that just shows who’s faster” Han said. Bree tilted her head and looked at hand from her seat; it was almost as if they forgot she was there. “If I’m going to race someone…it’s got to be for something important” Han said never taking his eyes off of the road. Bree’s heart began to race, she hadn’t any idea why. And to make things worse, she couldn’t stop looking at him. He was either Simple or very complex. But she couldn’t figure which it was.

Han pulled up to another club “more business” Bree thought as she followed behind Han Sean drew her closer to him, it seemed like an more relaxed and tactful club, but soon Han took them to the back, Two girls where making out in the hall, going at one another fiercely. Bree blushed deep red, and Sean gawked. “Easy their ladies!” Han called as the girls tried to lick each other faces off. Bree quickly followed after Han, he laughed at her flushed face, Sean followed shortly. Han opened a door revealing another VIP like room where girls whom looked like super models took rule over, as they danced to the music. Bree felt extremely out of place, she wasn’t dressed anything like there girls and was determined that she didn’t have the body to. A woman went and hugged Han, he greeted her before another wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him, as casually as a French kiss could be. Bree looked off to the side, and rubbed her arm. “Bother you?” Sean asked Smugly. “No” Bree said but it came out small and shaky. Sean smiled down at her and shook his head. But two women seeing him enter with Han came up to him and hung off of him like spiders to a web. “Hey hey girls…paws off he’s under age” Han mocked as the two women form before hung off of him. Bree was now left alone. She looked around and took a seat at what looked like a bar. The other ladies looked her up and down and then would talk about her in there clicks. Bree frowned and quietly slipped out of the club, Sean unaware, followed Han as he led him to the back to a garage. Han gave Sean a car to race with, but as he looked around He could not spot Bree. “Sean” He called Sean looked up at him from the car “what?” He asked “your sister?” Han asked Sean looked around before jumping up “crap!” he called running back into the VIP club. Han followed behind him. Sean stopped to ask Twinkie if he had seen her, while Han went out to the main club to check.

Bree sat on the hood of Han’s car and gazed up at the night sky. “I hate these kinds of places…” She thought, to proud to admit why she was really out there pouting. “What the hell” Han said dully as he walked to his car. Bree didn’t bother to look at him. “Where the hell did you go?” he asked. “Out here?” Bree stated. “You’re brothers frantic in there” Han added, Bree shrugged. “go tell him I’m fine..And I’ll be here until you all get done…” Bree muttered looking off to the side for a moment, she could hear Han walking closer and she turned her eyes back to the sky. “Scared you’ll get addicted?” he asked mockingly. “No..I have more control than you do” Bree shot back almost bitterly. Han arched an brow. “Fine stay out here then” He called leaving her behind. Bree sighed and closed her eyes and he went back inside.

“Where’s my sister?” Sean asked as soon as Han made it back to the garage portion of the club. Han waved him off “she’s fine, sitting out by the car…got a bug up hers about something” Han said taking a seat on a sofa between two other women. Sean watched han before looking back at the door. He sighed and shook his head “she’s going to hate me for this later I jus’ know it” Sean said to himself. He looked back up to Han “Hey Han..Let me talk to ya for a minute” He called Han looked at him curiously and went to him.

Bree stood up quickly as she heard foot step behind her. She looked up to see Morimoto. “what do you want?” He asked him she spoke to him like she was going to get Ill just by looking at him. He smirked at her and made her fall back onto the hood of the car. “ a bit over dress for this scene” He said using a pocket knife to bust a button on her shirt, Bree tried not to panic and stayed relatively calm. “ Eroi Aho” Bree hissed hat him Morimoto Chuckled bitterly and put his arms at her sides, hovering over her slightly. “aw you know insults usually mean you like someone” he said getting in her face. Bree spit at him. Morimoto jerked away in disgust he whipped off his face before whipping back around to her, this time he help the pocket knife precariously. Bree backed up, she was now almost sitting on the windshield. “you little” Morimoto growled. Bree’s heart was beating so fast from fear, as her eyes darted around for some kind of potential weapon. But she could see none. Morimoto leaned over her again, she closed her eyes. “Kora!” Han called harshly grabbing Morimoto’s attention. He looked calm yet as he walked over in his stride one could see he was less than pleased. Han grabbed Bree’s arm and slid her off of the hood of the car and behind him. “DK’s inside Morimoto…” He said calmly yet pointedly. Bree looked up at Han and found she was gripping the sleeve of his hoodie tightly. She would never admit to it but she was nothing short of cowering behind him. Han glanced back her before nodding towards the door. Morimoto rolled his eyes and glared at Bree before heading inside of the club.

Han sighed and looked back at Bree, She looked down at her feet, as she did so she noticed she was gripping han’s arm, she quickly let go, her reaction was like removing your hand from a hot stove. Han looked down at her hand and then at her. He smiled a bit. “um..Thank you…” Bree managed to say not making eye contact. Han chuckled “no problem” he said still looking down at her. He knew something, he wasn’t supposed to know and he loved how she didn’t know that he did. “so em…why are you back out here any how” she asked. “Wanted to check on the car…and Sean sent me” He said opening the car door. “Come on we are going for another ride” He said. Bree looked confused “but what about Sean?” she asked. “No this time it’s just us. Get in” Han stated. Bree sighed and got in the car. “Are we actually going somewhere this time?” she asked as Han road around. He smirked “yeah, you’re better suited for it too” He said, Bree arched an eye brow “what’s that supposed to mean?” She asked pointedly. “just wait and see” Han muttered frustrated at her now.