Status: Note not all Japanese Slang will be correct (because i hadrly know Japanese) and Some street racing terms by be out dated or Invalid.

Hashiriya Swagger

Bad characteristics

Bree sat quietly now in her seat, she fumbled with her buttons hopelessly trying to fix her shirt. “They are going to kill me for missing up my uniform” She sighed giving up. She rolled down the window and let the cool night air whip her face. Han to a glimpse at her and smiled faintly, laughing quietly to himself. Bree sat up a bit in her seat as she looked at the scenery outside, the concrete jungle had disappeared and they were now surrounded by trees and lush landscapes. Bree didn’t know if she should be exactly worried about this or not, biting her lip she looked up at Han. “Um….where are we going?” she asked her voice was small. Han laughed out loud at this and looked down at her; he held a broad smirk on his face. “Why are you so afraid of me?” He asked turning his gaze back to the road in front of him. “That’s not an answer to my question…you always send a question back to my questions” Bree said crossing her arms, she looked at him with aggravation. He laughed more, Bree ‘s eyes wandered to his “so answer me…Hashiriya” she said, “answer me first” Han said calmly. Bree sighed in exasperation and leaned back in her chair. “Never mind” She muttered dryly.

It was quiet for quite some time. They had been riding a good hour, it had gotten much Darker outside, and the street lights had all but disappeared. “We’re here” Han said pulling the car to a stop. Bree promptly got out of the vehicle, stretching out and moving her neck around. As she stretched her arms up above her head, her shirt lifted. Han watched her dully until his eyes moved to her stomach he could see her skin as her shirt lifted. She was in better shape than her choice of clothing had let on. Bree was finished stretching and turned to face him. Noticing he was watching her she crossed her arms and scowled a bit “what?” She asked Han smiled and shook his head, before walking a bit to the edge of a drop off. Bree hesitated for a moment before following him. She walked to his side and looked down. Below through many bushes, trees, and plants glamour was a winding road. It seemed to never end. Bree didn’t like heights and felt vertigo setting in, so she forced herself to look up. As she did so she gasped. In the distance, was a town, not at all like the big city. It looks like a Rural Community, the country side. A few lights burned through the night, in bright orange. The moon and the stars were the only other option for lighting, Bree smiled to herself the scene before her was much more relaxing and almost made her forget about her troubles at home.

“This is Drifts Mountain, all drifters come here to get away from organized races, and just ride” Han said looking down at the road below them. Bree nodded it was a lovely place, it was just “why did you bring me here” Bree said exaggerating the word me as she did so. Han shrugged his shoulders a bit and shoved his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. “you never answered my question” He said Bree blinked “ oh…for the record, I’m not afraid of you, I just don’t trust you as far as I could throw you” she said “why is that” He cut in “did I say I was finished talking” Bree muttered “because of the people you surround yourself with, DK’s an narcissistic Nanpa…Morimoto… he’s worse. The Yakuza, don’t get me started, then there’s the company you hang around…” Bree said pausing “you just don’t let on to be a person whom anyone can trust, and my brother needs a true friend here…this place is his last chance…and I don’t want that to be trashed…” Bree added glancing up at Han, whom looked to be in deep thought. “you can’t judge anything from a glance…people are much like sleeper cars, you won’t know what’s inside until you look under the hood” Han said slowly. Bree sat down on the ground and looked out to the small town in the distance “maybe…but first impressions are the most important…after all you wouldn’t pay grand theft for a trashed Hyundai would you? If it seemed almost completely totaled… you wouldn’t give it a second glance..if you want to use car metaphors….” Bree added in understatedly Han nodded “maybe you’re right,” Han said, as his mind took him back to his past, He remembered Dom and the others they had respect because they made sure they looked respectable from a distance or up close. Bree eyed Han “I’m…right?” She said slowly in disbelief, Han turned to her and leaned out his Hand Bree looked confused but took it. As she got to her feet, Han headed back for the car. Bree groaned “come on Han…my ass is falling asleep in that car” She grumbled Han laughed “just come on” He said Bree sighed “sure why not, want me to roll over and speak too” she muttered to herself.

The two road down the mountain “I want you to drift me..” Han said Bree choked on air “do you know how that eh…” she started but he looked at her blankly A blush crept to her face “oh never mind” she peeped quickly looking away as she did so hand smirked looking down at her complacently. “So how to I drift you?” Bree said sounding as awkward as the phrase was. “Just pull the clutch and change this” Han said showing her on the car “when I turn” He finished Bree nodded “I’m not going to owe you like Sean does if I crash this car right?” She asked “we won’t crash…I still have control of the wheel” He said chuckling. “Whatever you say…but what’s the point of this?” Bree asked as Han continued to drive. “To teach you how to Drift…once you learn what causes the car to Drift it will be easier for you to do it all on your own, when you get behind the wheel” He said this like it was the most simple explanation in the world. “You’re weird…” Bree said voicing her thoughts out loud. Han smiled; He neared a turn “ready?” Han asked Bree nodded and did as he had showed her, the tires screamed bloody murder and dirt flew up “Shimatta” Bree cursed under her breath but before she could complain any further another turn came “now” Han said and Bree did as told, this turn went a bit smoother but was nowhere near drifting. “This is going to be a long night…” Han muttered as some drivers whom were parked off to the side, point and made comments about the two of them. “Teaching new blood Han!” Someone called out. “You don’t know the half of it!” Han called back to them as he kept driving.
Bree and Han had reached the bottom of the Mountain. Bree frowned as she leaned against the car. “Well that was an utter and total bust” She sighed. Han laughed “it was worse than that” He said Bree rolled her eyes at this “gee thanks..” Bree spoke with fake excitement. “we should go back…Sean’s been left with that rabble at the ratchet place for far too long on his own…Twinkie’s not exactly helpful” Bree said. Han leaned over the car from the driver’s side resting his arms on the top of the Car. “The club is ratchet? It’s the hottest club for Racers around here…and the most known Garage too” He said with a smirk. “Property of the Yakuza…” Bree tossed in there Han frowned “face it they own you” Bree sighed matter of factly before getting into the car. Han looked at his hands for a moment before getting into the car. “Lets go get Sean and get you all home”

Back in Bree’s Neighborhood, Han had gotten Sean and was taking them back home. Bree jumped out of the back seat and headed for the door. Sean looked at Han “your face looks about five miles long” Sean said laughing. Ha brushed his hair back “Your sister’s an eye opener I’ll give her that” Han muttered lowly. “I’ve got another Job for you tomorrow…make that about 5 of them, I’m falling behind and I can’t be late. Tell Bree to head to her job tomorrow…things should be settled” Han said as Sean got out of the car. “Right” Sean said looking confused as Han pulled away. Sean spotted Bree getting the sofa ready as her bed and sat next to her. “Han says you tore him a new one” Sean said with a smirk. Bree looked up boredly “not really I just told him the truth, he’s bad company. He keeps bad company, and he’s own my the Yakuza…It’s nothing he didn’t already know” Bree said with a yawn. “Han not that Bad Bree’ra…he jus’ looks like it..or seems like it” Sean said. Bree laid down “I wouldn’t stick with that” She said, Sean shook his head and pulled the covered over her “oh he said after school you should head to that job you lost…” Sean added in.”yeah yeah whatever…night Sean” Bree said drifting off to sleep.

Bree walked through the halls of school with Kiku they where headed to the roof, in hopes of finding Twinkie. They needed to know when his brother was getting whom from college so that they might discuss the Garage further. However as they reached the roof, the students where in circled around a fight. “Not another fight..” Bree mumbled into Kiku’s ear, Kiku nodded “It’s probably some Yakuza guys again…” Kiku sighed shaking her head. The crowd of students scattered a bit as a person was thrown back a bit. “Hey wait that’s Twinkie!” Kiku said running into the fray, “kiku! Hold on a minute” Bree called running in after her. Morimoto advanced on Twinkie as the crowd cheered on both sides. Bree stood in front of Morimoto and shoved him back. “Omae…..you” Bree growled glaring at him. “Leave him alone Morimoto Nanpa” Kiku said helping Twinkie up. Morimoto smirked at the girls and strolled around the three dauntingly so. Bree and Kiku kept their glares however, “you’re boy sold me bad product” Morimoto barked, Bree took as step back as she watch him circle them. “oh so you are on crack then…that makes a lot of since” She said snottily trying to mimic his smirk. Bree earned a Glare “an Ipod…I want my money” Morimoto hissed. “You broke it” Twinkie yelled “believable…you’re a grumpy mess to be so scrawny” Kiku called out. Morimoto grumbled and went to advance towards Kiku, Bree shoved him back again “you don’t go near her!” Bree called out. Morimoto smirked at her “oh so loyal, you like it rough Ne?” He asked Bree grimaced in repulsion; Morimoto placed his hand on her hip. Without even thinking Bree smacked Morimoto’s face, she made his head turn to the side. As he turned his head slowly to look at her she could see a red mark. The crowd gasped and Oooo-ed. Bree’s eyes became large as Morimoto looked furious, Murderous. Drawing back his arm behind him, he Back handed Her, the force knocked her to the Ground. “Bree’ra!” Kiku called running to her side. Bree held her face in her hand. “Come on Man you really just hit a girl!” Twinkie yelled “what kind of man does that!” He called out; this earned him another punch from Morimoto. Reiko a Mutual friend of Twinkie and Kiku ran to Bree . “Go get Sean!” Kiku called. Reiko took Earl wasting no time and ran down into the halls.

As Sean got to the roof, Twinkie was on the losing side of the fight. Morimoto stated that Twinkie sold him a broken Ipod yet again. “You broke it” Twinkie coughed through a blood riddled mouth. Sean looked back at Twinkie and then to Morimoto. “Here” Sean said tossing Morimoto his own Ipod. “Try not to break that one” He added calmly. Bree pushed through the crowd as Morimoto gave a cocky smile before walking off. “Damn now everyone’s gonna want Exchanges!” Twinkie cursed before storming off. Sean sighed and looked somewhat shocked not even a thank you. Bree stood next to him. “His pride is just a bit hurt…he’ll thank you latter” She mumbled still holding her face. Sean turned to face her. “Oh my god..” Sean said he looked confused for a moment, and then he just looked Mad, very mad. “He hit you?” Sean asked “I hit him first…” Bree muttered. Sean took her hand off of the side of her face, and lifted her chin, turning her head so he could examine the red mark, which was turning colors quickly. “ummmm, come on Bree’ra let’s get you down to the nurse” Kiku said in a hurry, as she rushed with Bree to the door, they pasted Neela “Raquel…” Neela said in a gasp Bree looked at her hollowly and Kiku nudged Bree to keep moving “come on we need to get you some ice” Kiku muttered.

The ice never really helped it slowed the bruising but it was getting worse. “great I’ve got to go to work like this” Bree muttered as she headed to her car. On the way to it she passed Han whom was, like he had been for days now, leaning against his car waiting for Sean to get out of school. Timed seemed to slow down as He and Bree made eye contact, he narrowed his eyes a bit as he noticed the bruise forming on the side of her face, In the distance, behind Han, Bree could see Morimoto talking with DK. Han followed her gaze, to the two of them, before turning his head to Bree. Bree locked eyes with him one more time before going to unlock her car door; she nearly dropped her keys as she saw a large Key marking in the paint of her car. “Kuso…” She cursed slowly running her hand over the deep scar. “What else can go wrong today, she muttered before getting in. Sean met up with Han “hey ready?” He asked Han’s eyes where lock onto Morimoto, and his expression was blank. “Yeah” He said slowly opening the car door, but his eyes never left Morimoto. Sean followed Han’s gaze before getting into the car. DK and Morimoto looked up to meet Han’s gaze, DK looked confused while Morimoto smirked giving Han a casual wave, at this Han got into the car and sped off.