Status: Plot bunny that will be a work in progress if enough reviews are given.

Double Life

Double Life

Summary:

Matthew Sanders lives a life different than most teens. By day, he's the local bad boy of Huntington Beach High. By night, he's M. Shadows, lead singer of Huntington Beach's most alusive band. Him and his friends agreed to keep their normal identities a secret, as to avoid people that wanted to become their 'friends'. His mother, the only one with the knowledge of his second persona, has been nothing, but supportive toward him and his friends.

Rayne Orion Knox is a girl like everyone else. She wakes up and goes to school five days out of the week, she parties, goes shopping (not excessively) and has a real love for life. She is close to her father, who tried to raise her right by her mom (who had passed away when she had been young). What those around her don't know is that she doubles as a secret agent, trained from a young age by her father, who had been an agent himself many years ago.

So, when these two teens learn of their parents falling in love, of course they are more than supportive, but can they keep their double lives secret while living under the same roof?

Disclaimer:

I do not own A7X, or any other bands/music/movies mentioned in this story. This story is a BIG AU idea that popped in my head and I'm just kind of running with it at the moment to see where it goes. I do ask that those who read, please leave a review to let me know what you think of the story.