Sequel: Here With Me

Sunday in New York

Morning After

Image

When I woke up, I heard the shower turn off. Slowly I sighed and rubbed my eyes, laying in bed for a while. The bathroom's door opened and Hudson came out of the steam in just a towel. He smiled at me.

I sat up and held the sheet against my chest, I blushed and watched him as he watched me. He walked toward me and leant down, kissing me softly. I tugged on the towel, just to tease him. He kissed me again more passionately but pulled away.

"I'd love to, but I gotta be at the restaurant by 11." He softly smiled.

I looked to the side, reading the clock. It was 10:24am. "Okay." I sighed, "Well today is Sunday, I have my day off. I guess I'll go run some errands."

"Alright." He smiled, I laid back down and watched him change into his clothes. We always kept clothes at each other's places, since we sleep over at each other's places quite a bit. He held up two different shirts for me to choose from.

"The grey t-shirt. It says I'm professional but not stuffy." I chuckled.

He laughed as he pulled the shirt over his head. "'Kay, how do I look?"

I sat up again, "Handsome. I think Bobby just might form a man-crush on you." I made him laugh.

"Perfect." He smiled, "I'm gonna get going then." He walked over and kissed my forehead. "I'll call you and let you know how things went."

"Okay, good luck! He's gonna love you guys." I smiled.

"Thank you!" He called as he left the room. When I heard the front door close, I got up and went to go take a shower. Afterwards I put on my favourite jeans and a tank top as I combed through my damp hair.

I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge, looking for something to snack on but only finding a nectarine. I then took a notepad and pen from the drawer and began making a list of groceries to buy. After making my list I grabbed a baggy cardigan from my room and my purse before I left the apartment.

I walked to a local Farmer's Market, since I liked having fresh foods in the apartment, and walked around the market picking out foods. The people from each table practically knew me by name since I came to the market almost every week.

As I was picking up fruits and vegetables, I saw Amelia from a distance walking over to me. She quickly walked up to me with a grin, "So, how did last night go?"

I blushed and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Didn't you and Hudson go to your parents place last night?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah we did." I chuckled.

"And?"

"Oh, it was...interesting. Hudson was a little uncomfortable, but we talked about it, fought about, made up about it, and ended the night at my place."

She stopped and looked at me, her eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Did you?"

I blushed and elbowed her, walking away. "I'm not going to grace that question with an answer."

"Then you did! Avery you dirty dog." She grinned, following me.

"Amelia, shut up!" I laughed.

"So, how was it?" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "You're sick you know that?"

She laughed, "Fine, you prude. We won't talk about it."

"Not all women talk about it, you perv." I chuckled. "Now take my bag and help me take it home."

She gave a loud sigh, "Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe