Sequel: Here With Me

Sunday in New York

October 31st

Image

That night was the same as the others; us laughing and fooling around, watching t.v and eating takeout, and the next day was just the same. We walked around the festival, I finished off my last three interviews and we got to enjoy Metallica closing the festival. It was now October 31st, Halloween and we had just boarded our 2:30pm flight back home to New York.

Before the takeoff and the announcement to turn off all cellular devices, my phone vibrated from receiving a text. I checked my phone and smiled when I saw that it was from Hudson, but my smile quickly faltered from disappointment.

"Love, I'm not gonna be able to pick you up from the airport, I have to work late tonight. I've called Amelia, she'll be waiting at the airport for you. I'm so sorry."

I sighed and wrote back. "That's alright, I'll see you later tonight. Love you." I then turned off my phone and tossed it in my purse.

"What's wrong?" Christian asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Hudson has to work late so he won't be able to pick me up from the airport."

"Oh? Well if you need a ride home I can take you, my car is in the car park of the airport." He replied, biting his lip.

I smiled and looked down as I buckled myself up. "That's okay, my friend Amelia is picking me up."

He chuckled. "Alright."

"I had a really good weekend. It was fun." I smiled at him. "Hanging out at a festival, getting drunk, and interviewing rockstars is definitely the best way to spend a weekend."

He laughed. "Yeah, it was a great weekend. I'm glad we could spend it together." He softly smiled.

"So uh, are you going in to the office tomorrow?" I asked, brushing a piece of hair back behind my ear.

"Yeah I think so, I've got nothing else to do, might as well edit the pictures and work on the layout for our spread. Are you going in?"

"I think I'm just gonna go in the afternoon, take the morning off. Jann shouldn't mind, all I have to do is type up the interviews and re-write some stuff."

"Alright, that sounds good."

At the airport, finally arriving at LaGuardia and after the long process of going through customs and finding my luggage, Christian walked with me to find Amelia. She stood in front of the crowd of people holding a sign with my name on it and a huge grin on her face. I smiled and rolled my eyes before running to give her a hug.

"Avery I missed you so much!" She cried in a shrill voice, right in my ear. I laughed and pulled away, "Amelia, I was gone for four days. It wasn't that long." I laughed.

She grinned at me but then started to blush when she noticed Christian standing not too far away.

"Oh, hi." She smiled at him, looking past me.

"Hello again. How are you?" He politely smiled.

"I'm great. And you?" She smirked, talking now in a breathy Marilyn Monroe voice that made me wanna gag. She really couldn't contain her attraction to him.

"I'm pretty good, Avery and I had a good weekend." He replied.

"Yeah, she sure was lucky." Amelia sighed.

My jaw dropped and Christian kept himself from laughing, a small smile formed on his lips.

"To go to New Orleans that is. She said the concerts were amazing." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and was already feeling nauseous from her flirting. "Anyway, I wanna go back home, so Amelia, let's get going."

She sighed and nodded. "Alright."

"Christian, thank you again for an awesome weekend." I smiled, giving him a friendly hug.

"I had a great time." He smiled, looking at me with his soft blue-eyed gaze. I blushed and nodded, turning to leave with Amelia.

We pulled up to my building. "Thank again for driving me home, I'm a little bummed Hudson has to work late."

She smiled, "I know, but it's no problem. I missed you and wanted to do this."

I stared at her for a while and then smirked. "You really didn't hold back on Christian earlier."

She burst out laughing, "Oh Avery, he's such a babe, it's hard to control myself around him. I really like him."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "We'll talk later, what are you doing tonight?"

"It's Halloween, Avery. I'm going out and I'm gonna party." She smirked.

"Ah, well I'm going in." I hugged her and then got out of the car, taking my bag from the back seat.

"Have fun." She giggled.

I made a face and laughed, shutting the door and going in. The elevator doors opened to the third floor and I walked down the hall to our door. As I unlocked it and entered in, a smiled quickly formed on my lips when I my senses were awakened by the beauty in the room. I was met by the scent of roses, the room was dimmed and lit by vanilla candles that filled the room, and the soothing piano sounds of Debussy made my heart melt.

Hudson stood in the room in my favourite outfit of his, the white t-shirt that clung to his body and the jeans that fitted perfectly. He smiled softly and slowly approached me. "Welcome home, Miss Moore."

I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around him. "I thought you were working tonight."

"I lied, I was setting all this up today." He smiled, kissing my hair.

I grinned and stood on my tip-toes to kiss him. "This is so perfect, Hudson."

"I missed you so much." He whispered, wrapping his strong arms around me and holding me close to his chest. I breathed in his scent; a faint fragrance of the cologne I gave to him not long ago. I smiled.

"Oh, I got you something!" I said, grinning as he released me. I walked back to the door where I had left my luggage. Unzipping the bag and taking out the gift, I held it behind my back and approached him with a childish grin. He bit his lip and waited.

"Ta-dah!" I smiled, showing him a stuffed toy alligator. "Straight from New Orleans."

He started to laugh as he took it in his hands and smiled, staring at it and studying it. Again he wrapped his arms around me. "Avery, I love it." He chuckled.

I gave a sigh of relief, "I'm glad you like it, for a man who has everything I wasn't sure what to get you."

"It's perfect. I'm gonna name her Avery. She kinda looks like you." He laughed as I playfully hit him. "Thank you."

"Is something cooking?" I asked, looking past him at the stove.

"Mhm, dinner is ready." He smiled, walking me to the table and ushering me to sit down.

"Hold on, I'm gonna change first." I replied as I went into the bedroom. I peeled off my clothes and changed into my comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt, when I came back out, Hudson was serving up dinner on the plates.

I sat down and waited for him to join me, he set down my plate and lit the candles on the table. "This is romantic, what's the occasion?" I smiled.

He smiled at me and bit his lip, "No occasion, other than I missed you, I love you, and am happy you're home."

I blushed and lightly laughed, "That's a good reason."

"So how was your trip?" He asked, pouring us each a glass of wine.

"It was amazing, I met so many awesome people, the interviews went great. The music was great. I loved every minute of it. And, as I said before, Christian didn't make a move on me." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and lightly laughed, "Alright, so I was overreacting. But I'm glad it went well. Oh! I forgot, the magazine is in." He grinned, getting up and going into the bedroom, coming back with a stack of the same Food Network magazine.

I clapped my hands. "It's finally here!" I grinned, flipping through the pages and finding the spread on him and Jules and their interviews. "My man is looking good as ever." I smiled at the pictures of him.

He laughed. "I got a few magazines, two for us; one of them will be set aside in a glass case never to be touched, and one we can read. And then I got another one to send to my father, and another one for your mum."

I smiled up at him. "Awe, that's so thoughtful. She'll love it."

After dinner and a few random trick-or-treaters, we finally settled on the couch and started to watch Friday the 13th. He wrapped his arm around me as I laid in the curve of his body. "I'm nervous." I bit my lip.

He gave a laugh, "Nervous? Why? I thought you were into movies like this."

I chuckled, "I am, that's why I like them. I like getting scared from movies, I like the rush it gives me. But I still get nervous."

He kissed my hair, "Well if you need a hand to hold onto, I'm right here." I turned around and kissed him back.

As I predicted, this overboard and at times ridiculous movie scared me and even made me cover my eyes a few times, making us both laugh. The ending credits began rolling on the screen so I turned around to face him again. "So...what do you want to do?" I grinned.

He nuzzled my neck and softly kissed me, making me smile and slowly close my eyes. "I can think of a few ideas." He murmured, shifting us so that I was now underneath him.

"Here?" I softly asked, running my hands along his back.

"Yes." He whispered, his mouth pressing hard against mine. I could feel his hands running down my sides, his fingers hooking the waistband on my pants, slowly pulling them down. He lifted my shirt up a bit, kissing my stomach.

I began tugging his shirt up, so he sat back on his feet and pulled his shirt off over his head. I bit my lip and ran my hands along the curves of his fit torso. He placed his hand on one of mine, holding it for a moment and then bringing it up so I could put my arm around his shoulders as he bowed down to kiss me.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured, kissing my neck as I knotted my fingers in his hair.

"I love you Hudson." I dropped my head back.

He pulled my top off and tossed it to the side, trailing down from my neck to my collarbone, down to my stomach, kissing me over and over. He reached down and began undoing his jeans, eventually taking them off and tossing them next to my shirt.

My legs were wrapped around his waist and my fingernails dragged down his back. He groaned, burying his face in my neck and eagerly unhooking my bra, pulling it off and running his hands along my chest. "Oh Hudson, now." I sighed, pulling him closer to me. He pushed down his boxer briefs and took off my underwear too, soon entering into me.

I pulled his hair and kissed him passionately, biting his lip. I moaned as I pushed my hips to meet his. The more he picked up the pace, the more intense the feeling was between us and I clutched at the sofa, my eyes closed tightly.

He held my hips and began thrusting harder into me, groaning and panting. "Aw, fuck." He moaned. The heat of our bodies was intense and sensual. The room was filled with the scent of the roses and vanilla candles that were burning out, and the faint scent of his cologne was slowly fading and mixing with the beads of sweat on his chest.

My body shook beneath his and both in ecstasy, we hit our high and my body relaxed as he clutched at the couch and kept himself up before collapsing on top of me. I kissed him softly and held him close, his head resting on my chest and my fingers gently running through his messy hair.

We were quiet for a long time, comfortable in each other's silence. He was still panting but it was slowing down and going back to normal. "Avery."

"Yeah?" I murmured.

He was silent for a moment, but began again.

"Marry me."
♠ ♠ ♠
*gasp*

Comment and Subscribe :}

And whilst writing this chapter, I listened to this song on repeat. Don't judge me, I am in love with this song