Kiss & Tell

the news

I see Olivia come off the plateform from the plane. A smile was planted on my face. She looked around for a bit. She had her long brown hair curled, a black dress to her mid thigh, and converse. Typical Olivia. Our eyes finally found each other and she walked over here.
"I missed you soooo much!!!" She said hugging me tightly.
"I missed you too! Now here, let me introduce you to Chris and Max."
They both put out their hand so she can shake.
"I already know who they are!" She said with a smile.
"Hi Chris!" She shook his hand, "i'm Olivia."
"hi.' Chris smiled.
"Hey, i'm Max. From what everything Ad told me, I hear your a big fan. That's really cool. She never told me her friend was beautiful."
Olivia couldnt speak, it looked like she was going to try to be honest.
"Okay, shall we go?"
We head home and get hit by everyone asked where she is.
"So where is she??" Josh asked.
"Where's Dan? And she's just getting the rest of hee stuff."
"Well I'll help her!" Josh started for the door.
"Josh she already got an eye for Max!!" I shouted back.
"Fuck. Whatever, I'll go back to fifa then."
Olivia comes through the door and I lead her to my bedroom.
"Wow, you and Dan did stuff in here!" She dropped her backs down and started looking around.
"Shhh! Now comeon, you need to meet everyone!"
We went back downstairs and sat down with the boys. Dan was still not here so I sent him a text
"Hey where are you? You okay?" And I still didn't get a repsonse.
"Olivia took a seat next to Max, ofcourse. They look cute together.
"So everyone, this is Olivia, my best friend."
"Hi everyone. I already know who you are. Big fan." She said.
"Aahh, nice accent. And look at that, your the first fan to ever live with us for a bit." Max said smiling.
Olivia blushed. "I wont take photos of you guys sleeping and blog them."
"Oh god please don't haha."
"Anyone want beer?" Matt asked.
Everyone nodded but me. "None for you?"
"I don't drink, it effects my soccer." I smiled.
Matt came back with drinks and handed everyone a beer, and he handed me a water bottle. "Don't want you to feel left out." He winked at me.
The night went well, we laughed, joked, talked. I've learned more about the guys as a person.
It was about 8:30 when Dan walked in.
Everyone greeted him but he didn't say anything. He sat down next to me. He looks like he hasn't slept in a long time, and he looks like he's been crying.
"Dan what's wrong?" I asked moving closer to him.
"My dad got cancer."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks I rushed it also. I just feel like noone likes it.. I should probably stop writing for it. :(