Status: pull up a chair and dig in.

Sinners Never Sleep

I knew I loved her the second I saw her freshman year.

She was perfect; happy, funny, beautiful, nice...I could go on for hours. She was also way out of my league. She was this gorgeous girl who was extremely popular but also extremely sweet to everyone she met. I was just some kid with long hair and a shitty cover band who dreamt of hitting the big time.

I guess that's what we bonded on. dreams. She wanted to be an actress and a model. She could do it too because that's just how amazing she was.

Lisa Ruocco was amazing.

We never stopped dating after high school. Sure it got rocky at times but we always ended up back together. We meshed perfectly and she would often come visit us on tour. All Time Low was starting to become a big band.

Our dreams were coming true and we were there to experience it together.

That is, until she died. Until her fragile life was ripped away and I was left alone.

I killed her. Not purposely. I could never purposely kill the best thing that ever happened to me. I killed her, though. I know I did.

Now I was left with all these memories that haunted me every second of my life. It had been 9 months already but it seemed like only yesterday.

I was empty. I felt nothing. I could never love again....

I wouldn't let myself fall in love again.