Status: pull up a chair and dig in.

Sinners Never Sleep

fall in the grave i've been digging myself

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTT" I yelled loudly into the mike. The crowd roared back in response.

"Do you gu-" I started.

"Alex." Jack interrupted. I ignored him.

"Do you gu-"

"Alex"

"What, Jack? What the fuck do you want?" I said jokingly.

"Can I just say that this is one of the sexiest crowds we've ever played for?!?" Jack yelled. I let out a small laugh as the crowd screamed at his compliment.

"Oh most definitely."

Rian hit his drums a bit as the crowd continued to scream. Bras were being thrown at Jack and he picked up all the ones he could.

"Come on guys! Only 5 bras?? I know you can do better than that! I want to see every type of titty that is out in this crowd tonight!" He said with a laugh. "That means alot of girl titties!"

"And man titties...can't forget about those!" I added. A guy in the center of the crowd lifted his shirt to show his nipples. I laughed and pointed at him.

"And cow titties! Anyone got any of those? That's what I'm hunting tonight. Some good old fashioned cow tits!" I looked over to the side of the stage where our tour manager Matt stood. He made a rolling motion with his hands which showed that we had to go on to the next song.

"Anyways, as I was saying do you guys feel like dancing!? 'cause I most certainly do!" I spoke before Jack, Zack and I played the chords for our old single I Feel Like Dancin'.

The crowd started jumping along with us and the crowdsurfing started. People were getting rowdy and I loved it. The girls pushed up against the barricade were pulling out their phones to take pictures or videotape.

"I feel like dancin' tonight". I let the crowd sing the last line. It was so powerful and I looked over at Zack who smiled back. This is what we lived for.

"You guys sound fucking amazing!" I said to the crowd. They really did.

Jack threw 3 pics into the audience.

"We are All Time Low and we want to thank you for coming out tonight! We're gonna finish the night off with some classic ATL." I announced. "Sing along if you know the words! If you don't.."

"Sing anyway! Just fucking sing at the top of your lungs. Every single fucking person should be singing along." Jack finished for me.

I laughed at him, "Just sing if you don't know the words? How that's going to work, I'm not sure but do it anyway!"

He nodded.

"This song is called Dear Maria!" I said quickly before we went right into it. In the middle, Jack and I hopped onto the barricades with the help of the guards.

People grabbed at my legs. I felt them reach under my jeans and pull at my leg hair. I tried to shake my leg as a sign for them to stop pulling the hair but more of them latched on. I put my hand out and saw girls reach for it when they weren't even close.

I looked to my right to see Jack crowdsurfing. His pants seemed to be going lower and lower as people passed him along. He made a full circle and landed back on stage for the end.

"Thank you so much! We love you all!" I said as I threw my pics into the audience. Jack did the same and Zack threw his Monster energy drink. Rian threw some drumsticks and a couple of waterbottles.

We walked offstage and into the green room where we all sat down to relax for a bit.

"Dude, Jack those people were trying to take your pants off!" Rian said breaking the silence. We all let out a small laugh.

"I know, man! I swear I felt someone's finger in my butthole. I was being molested by all these underaged kids."

"But I thought that was your life goal?" Zack joked.

"True!" Jack added with a chuckle.

"Great show guys!" Matt walked into the room with a small towel on his shoulder. "Vinny just texted me saying that the merch table line is insane!"

"That's awesome." I finally spoke. Everyone turned to look at me. I was trying to go back to normal, trust me I really was. It was just kind of hard.

I mean the 9 month anniversary was coming up in a couple of days so it was getting harder and harder not to think about her.

The onstage banter was getting better. It wasn't all Jack anymore. I was starting to get back into the swing of things.

"Guys the end of the tour is tomorrow! It's the hometown show too!" Jack stated. He bounced on the couch in excitement. It's been almost a month since we've been home.

I gripped Lisa's small waist and threw her over my shoulder. "Alex stop!" she giggled as I walked to my room and threw her on my bed.

"I seriously cannot believe you're not coming on tour with us!" It was the first time All Time Low had gone on the road and Lisa would not be there at all. Sometimes she couldn't stay the entire tour so she would visit but this time she couldn't come at all.

I sat on the side of the bed and fake pouted. I felt her body behind me as she snaked her arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby," she murmured into my neck. She left kisses going from the bottom of my neck all the way to jawline. "Why don't we make the best of our time together." She put her hand on my chin and made me face her. I gave her a peck on the lips before she pushed my chest so I fell back onto the bed.

She climbed ontop of me and we definitely made the best of the time before I had to leave the next day without her.

I smiled to myself at that memory. She was so amazing. God, I missed her so much. My grin turned into a frown as I remembered that she wasn't here anymore.

My phone buzzed and I saw a text message from my mom saying 'Call Me'

"I'll meet you guys on the bus. My mom wants me to call her." I said before getting off the couch and walking to the back of the venue.

I dialed the Mom contact and waited for her to answer. I hope nothing was wrong.

"Oh Alex I'm so glad you called." She sounded like everything was fine.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. I could practically see her nod her head. She always forgot she was on the phone and responded with things that you could only see and not hear.

"I'm looking foward to seeing you tomorrow! You will be spending some time in Maryland, right? This can't just be another one day thing!" She was referring to the last tour we did. I came home for only a day before taking off again for another world tour.

"Yeah, yeah. We're getting a couple of weeks off to relax, I swear." I responded. I missed the apartment I used to share with Rian and Lisa before she moved out during one of our more major fights. She had gotten her own house and took care of our dogs Baz and Peyton while the band was out doing stuff. We got back together but she preferred her own place and I didn't mind.

"That's good. You can go visit the Ruoccos while you're here. They need to see you Alex...you were a big part of her life." She said quietly. It was still a rough subject even for my mom. Lisa was her favorite out of all my old ones.

"I know mom." I said barely in a whisper. I kicked a piece of dirt across the ground.

"Lisa's cousins are coming to visit tomorrow also. You remember them? I don't think you ever met them but I'm sure that Lisa talked about them? They live in California."

I immediately remembered them. Lisa would spend every summer over there. I remember Lisa always talking about how cool they were.

"Awesome." I wasn't that enthousiastic. I didn't really want to see anymore of Lisa. I would probably break down. It was hard enough having to see the slideshow of us at her funeral. I missed her so much but at the same time I wanted to get over her.

All the pain and grief was weighing me down.

"I've invited them to dinner tomorrow so please get dresssed. Oh, and bring the boys! I'm sure the cousins would love to meet you all. Goodbye Love!" She added before blowing me a kiss over the phone and hanging up.

I put the phone away and walked straight to the bus. I needed to rest.

Tomorrow was going to be eventful.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I love these types of stories and I wanted to try one out. Please comment and subscribe!!