Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Six

"Why do I even have this in here?" I said to myself and throwing it in a trash bag. I began cleaning my car more, getting all the junk and stupid things I don't need inside my honda civic.
I lifted up an old cup and looked inside of it, "Okay, that's just gross." I laughed at myself and threw it in the bag. I get my head out from the car, and look over at the house across from me. I leaned on the car and admired it for a while, knowing I might have the girl of my dreams next door to me. I smile and open the back door to my car. I began putting things on the drive way and throwing things in a bag.
After vacuuming and cleaning the inside, I closed all the doors and get out a bucket of soap water with a sponge inside.
"Come on Jaime," I said to myself. "Almost done here buddy."
I started scrubbing the exterior of my car and started humming one of the new tracks that Vic has recorded yesterday. It was catchy and I came up with the chorus.
"Wait a minute, I didn't check clean my trunk."
I drop the sponge into the bucket and open the trunk of car to clean out the mess I had.
I herd a foot steps hitting the pavement to my right, I looked from the trunk of my car and looked in the direction of the foot steps.

Denise.

She was jogging down the street, her head phones in, iPod strapped to her arm.
She was wearing a tank and had on shorts, once again. I didn't mind. Her legs were incredible and my favorite part of her body, well besides her face. And everything about her.
I smile to myself and my stomach becomes filled with butterflies.
She starts to slow down and begins walking towards me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Look cool, Jaime!

I tried to go back to what I was doing and hit my head on the door of the trunk.
"Ow!" I said and held my head, and groan in pain. I looked her way to see if she saw what just happened. She didn't, she was tying her shoes.

Good.

Now I don't look like a total dumbass in front of her....for the twentieth time.

She finished tying her shoes and walked towards me, with a smile on her face. She put her hands on her hips. "Is my car next?" She said jokingly.
"Depends," I smile and look at her, "What do I get in return?" I raise my eyebrows a little and look at her wonderful face.
She stayed quiet for minute and does a very adorable face expression and says, "I'm cooking dinner at my place tonight? Say at six?" She smiled again.
"Yeah, yeah. At six would be great," I smiled at her, "Six." I repeated.

Dammit, Jaime stop saying six.

I chuckle and nod, "Six."

Can you stop!?

She giggled and began to speak again, "Yes, at six." She continued to laugh.

Look like a dumbass [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] check
Pretty sure I aced that part of my life.

"I'll see you tonight?" She sucked in her lips, wrapping her head phones around her iPod.
"Yes!" I said hitting my head on the trunk again, "Ow!"
"You okay?"
"Yeah, but I'll see you tonight!" I said holding my head, "Should-I-I--uh bring anything?" I said stuttering.

I'm officially the valedictorian for University of California's Dumbasses.

"No, just yourself." She smiled at me again.

I feel like I'm going to throw up, but in a good way,

"Okay, cool." I said raising me arms for a hug, then quickly put them back down, "Tonight." I smiled again.
"At six."

She laughed and touched my left arm, "Yes, tonight. Just come right in when you're ready, I'll have the door unlock. And don't worry, Bekah won't be there to like bash your face in our anything. I promise. She's out getting paint and stuff." She smiled at me.
"Okay."
"I'll see you later, Jaime!" She shouted whilst she waved at me and walked off.

She runs into her house, and shuts the door behind her.
I leaned on the my car and let out a deep breath and smile to myself.

Dinner with Denise.

I finish washing my car and quickly go inside and call Tony.

"Hey, Tone. Guess what?" I said looking at the time. '3:35'
Good.
"What dude?" he says over the phone.
"So I totally spit game on the Denise chick. She invited me over to her place." I said, trying to sound cool.
"Did you really?"
"Of course not you idiot. I made myself look like a complete dumbass once again. But the whole dinner thing, it's true. She invited me over to her place tonight."
"The girl from across street?! You go, man!" He shouted over the phone.
"Yeah, man. I'm going to her house at six." I say as my smile gets wider.
"Awesome, man. I'll come over tomorrow. You can tell me all about it, then record some stuff, I'm with Vic and Mike as we speak!" He laughed over the phone.
"Yeah, of course! Just don't tell Vic or Mike. They'll just make jokes."
"I won't Hime-mito. I'll catch you later, dude. I'm recording in a bit. Try getting me that feisty girl's number or a date. It's the least you can do since I practically got you that date."
"No way man! You have a girlfriend already! Stick to her." I look at my watch again.
3:40
"No seas guey!" He shouted over the phone. "Hey Vic! Jaime ha--"
"OKAY OKAY OKAY! Shut up man. This is why I don't tell you shit."
He laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow with the girl's number. Bye." The line disconnects.
"Asshole."

Maybe I should shower?
I should shower. I want to feel fresh plus I smell sweaty from cleaning my car.

I went to my bathroom and took a cold shower.

I got out and started drying my hair with a towel, rubbing the towel against my hair to get it dry. I shook it and felt some water come on my back. It sent chills down my spine.
I went to grab some boxers and put them on, and then grabbed my favorite pair of pants and put them on, also.
I walked to my closet and grabbed a shirt.
A nice shirt.

I looked at the clock, '4:52'.
How long was I in the damn shower?
I got and hour or so to kill.

I fixed my hair and straighten it and then sat on my couch.
My leg were shaking and I rubbed my hands together. Don't be nervous, man. It's just some dinner, with a really pretty girl. A really, really pretty girl.

Jesus, I looked at the clock again, it's the same time! It hasn't even moved!
I got up and walked around my living room, clapping my hands together.

Would this be a date? Is it a date? Oh my God, what if this is a date?
But she has a boyfriend.
Maybe she broke up with him and is deciding to make a move on me?

I looked at the clock again, '5:38'
Just a few more minutes.
Come on Hi-me, distract yourself.

I got a beer from my fridge and drank it like water. It should calm me down. I needed this.
I stare at the TV.
Adventure Time was on and I laughed at Fin.
I love this show.
I got distracted and I check my watch.
5:59
I should start heading.
Or not yet.
I should wait a few more minutes so I don't look like I'm desperate or something.
Five more minutes won't hurt.
Just look at the tv and watch Fin.

it was finally hit 6:05pm.
Welp, here goes nothing.
I add some cologne under my shirt and started heading out to her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one made me laugh, a lot. XD Hope you enjoy the update!
Feedback also, thank you guys so much for commenting.

Happy reading!

- Bekah