Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

The Bar.

Are you almost ready?" I say coming into her room with my hoodie on, with my hood on my head that's attached to it.
"Yeah, yeah. Just give me a second." She said looking through her closet.
"Com' on, Dee. We're just going out for drinks, it's not a cocktail party." I laughed and leaned against her door frame, looking at her.
"Exactly we're going out for drinks, I want to look nice still. So what," She grabbed a red shirt, and a white shirt. The white one all ruffley on the top same with the red one, but somewhat in a different style.

I hate it when she does this.

"Are we seriously doing this again?" I say as I pinched the top of my nose, making my glasses move upward.
"Just help me!" She whined, then pouted.
"You know I'm no good at this." I sighed, and looked at the ceiling, "The white top and that black thingy you put over some clothes."
"You mean a cardigan?" She pulled out the black top thingy that I mentioned.
"Yeah, that thingy. Dude! You know I don't do this! You force to me to shop for clothes. Which I also don't like." I shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets.
She laughs, "I know." She starts to put the clothes on that I suggested.
"You look great, can we go now?" I said moving my arms to the door.
She laughs again, "Yeah, yeah. We can go." She grabbed her purse and walks out the front door. "I just like making you suffer." She said and made an evil laugh.

"Well, you never fail." I say, walking to my car. "You're such a girl."
She goes around to the other side. "Well, sorrrry." She frowns, and gets inside the car.
I turned on the ignition and Denise makes a weird noise, "What the hell was that?" I laugh and shift the gear into reverse.
"Oh, sorry. Jaime isn't home. His car isn't in the drive way." She looks in the side mirror showing his house.
"What, are you stalking him now?" I chuckle, "His car is probably in the garage." I say completely backing out, then straightening myself and driving off.
"No! I'm not stalking him. I just think he's cute." She says patting the purse in her lap and smiling at me.
I chuckled again, "You just think he's cute. Sure, Denny."
"What?!" She pouted after she yelled.
"Nothing, nothing." I pause and turn my blinker on to switch lanes. "You know what's weird?" I ask, facing her for a second and then looked back to the street.
"Hm?" She hummed.
"How different we are from each other. You have style, I don't. You're sporty, I'm not. You love to shop, and I hate it. I want to punch people in the face, you don't. You can be sweet, I can be well--you know. And, I listen to good bands and you don't." I laugh on the comment I said.
She hits my arm, "I have fine taste in music!"
"Okay, okay. See what I mean though! We are totally two different people. I had to convince you to get a tattoo with me. I'm surprised I convinced you because you're not that type of person."
She laughs and touches the back of her neck where her tattoo is, "We are pretty different, but you're always going to be my best friend." She smiles at me.
"Yeah, man." I chuckle.
I turn on my stereo, put on some Bring Me The Horizon, Alligator Blood and start head banging and tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.
I turn my head to Denise and she gives me the most frighten look ever on her face.
"What? I love this band."
She turns the volume down.
"No. Let's listen to something a bit softer than that like Falling in Rivers or something like that."
"Uh, okay."
I scroll through my iPod on a stoplight and put on Goodbye Graceful with the whole volume cranked up.
She immediately turns it off.
"What the fuck. You wanted Falling In Reverse!"
"That is not Falling in Reverse! That's too hardcore!" She shouted and took my iPod away.
"You pick the song then." I went back to having my eyes on the road.
She ended up putting Sleeping With Sirens- All My Heart.
"Aw, I like this song. She sings very beautiful" She smiled and looked out the window.
I glare at her, "A guy fucken sings this song you big dweeb!"
I put the volume up a little and continued driving.

I pull up to the bar, park my car and got out. Denise and I walk through the doors, then sat on the bar stools.
"What can I get you ladies?" The nice, blonde bartender asks us while making a few drinks.
"Beer and two tequila shots--make that three shots." I say raising my finger up.
"An Incredible Hulk for me." Denise smiles at her. "You better not get super drunk to the point where I have to drive you home." She laughs.
"Oh, whatever, dude." I chuckle and tap my fingers on the counter waiting for my drinks.

"Here you go, beer, three tequila shots, and an Incredible Hulk." The bartender says as she place them down in front of us. I hand Denise a tequila shot. She takes it from my hand, we clink the shot glasses and threw them down. I grabbed the other tequila shot, and throw it down as well.
I shut my eyes at the burning sensation of the shot. And begin to drink my beer.
"What did I just say about the drinking?" Denise laughed and hit my arm slightly.
"Oh, hush." I laughed then taking another sip of beer.

"Long time no see have we, ladies?" A familiar husky voice says behind us, over the low music and his hands on our shoulders.
"What?" I turned around and see a tall, lanky man standing before us.
"Mikey!" I yell and hugged him tightly, "I missed you, man! It's been forever!"
He hugs me back tightly also, "I missed you too, little sister!" He lets go of me and kisses my forehead, "Come here, Denise!" He says to her as he pulls her in for a hug.
"Oh God, I missed you, Christopher." She said over his shoulder.
"I know! It's been years! How've you been?" He askes as we grab a booth so we can all sit and talk.
"We've been good, we got a house finally." I say clinking beer bottles with Mike's.
"That's good! I don't live to far from here, actually. You should visit me!" He laughs.
He was already drunk.
"We'll see. We still have our jobs to get going. Bekah's going to be cutting people's hair soon. I massage people." Denise adds, smiling. I could tell she was really happy to see him again.

So was I. He has so many tattoos. It fits him PERFECTLY.

"Denise! Hey!" Jaime said walking over here with Tony scooting next to Mike and Denise.
Tony sat next to me, with a devious smile on, and began to scoot closer then put his hand on my thigh underneath the table. I didn't pay attention to it really.
...
"You know each other?" Mike asks pointing at them with his beer bottle in hand. He looked confused.
"Yeah, he's our neighbor." I laugh and look at Tony. He put his arm around my shoulder, and pulls me closer to him.

Okay, I don't see why not.

"YOU two are the two hot girls these guys have been blabbering about!?" Mike says in astonishment, then throws his head back and laughs.
Jaime's cheek turned red and Tony laughs nervously, "How do you know these girls anyways?"
"We went to high school together." Denise said with a smile.
"Wait a minute," Jaime begins but gets interrupted by me.
"How do YOU guys know each other?" I took a swig of my beer.
"Oh, we're in a band." Hime says and I immediately spit out my drink in realization. If Mike's here then--no. No, no, no, no, NO.
I need to leave. Now.
Son of a bitch!
"Jaime, can you take her home tonight I have to go." I started to scoot out as Tony's arm began to let go, and I got out completely.
"Wait, what's wrong?" Denise says with worry.

I'm on the verge of the tears, but I couldn't cry just yet. I began to back away slowly, "I just need to go, Denise. I'll be home I promise. I just need to leave."
"Oh." She finally knew why and her eyes grow wide.

I turned around, and forced myself to stop, before my body collide with the guy in front of me. We were close from touching and the guy's face was inches away from mine. I didn't know who he was until i realized who i had ran into.
HIM.
My heart was pounding and my stomach was making myself want to throw up, my mind was screaming at me, my eyes burning with tears, and flooded with memories of the past with him.

Vic.

"Bekah?" He says as his eyes got wide and his mouth was open.

I quickly shove him out of my way and ran to my car. I open the car door and drive out of the parking lot as fast as I can back to my house.

-Denise POV-

"What the fuck just happen?" We all turn to Tony who was looking at Vic.
I just stare at Vic, emotionless.
"Um," Vic started, bitting his bottom lip and looking down on the table.
"Yeah, Vic. Go ahead and tell them why Bekah left." I seethed, "Tell them EXACTLY why." I hissed, looking down on my drink. I wanted to punch him for hurting Beks. I wanted to choke him for breaking the promise he made to Beks. How he left Bekah like that, when she gave him EVERYTHING. And lastly, I wanted to strangle him until he couldn't breath for leaving Bekah and I behind.

An awkward silenced filled the table and everyone's eyes were at Vic's still.

"Nice to see you again, Den."
"Don't you dare 'Den' me, Victor." I slam my glass on the table, "Don't even start." I began to make Mike scoot out of the table but he didn't let me.
"Den, I think we should be mature about this and handle it." He tells me as he put his hand ontop of mine.
"Vic sure wasn't mature about it back then." I sent fire his way.
"Hey, I didn't mean to hurt her."
"Well you did hurt her!" I shout and stand up in the booth with my hands on the table, Mike was shocked because he's never seen me mad. No one has but Bekah, "You thought she'd be happy and act like nothing happened when you left?! Did you?! After what YOU DID to HER? I don't think so, Victor." I stared straight at him, "You're acting like this isn't a big deal!"
"Let him talk." Mike said holding my hand tightly.
"Denise, I'm sorry. You can't blame me for loving music more than school." He says not making eye contact with me.
"This isn't about the damn music or school, Vic! This is about you breaking apart our friendship, breaking the promise you made! Leaving us behind! At least Mike had the decency to call us! DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME. Apologize to Bekah. You fucked up." I take a sip of drink, and looked away from Vic.
In a way, I really missed him, and it was good seeing him again but he's a scumbag for hurting my Bekah.

I began to sit back down next to Mike as he put his arm around me, "You screwed up, Vic." I said under my breath looking at my drink.

"I'm just thrown off here." Tony said, leaning back and putting his arm on top of the booth. "Does that mean I can't go out with Bekah?"
"NO!" Mike, Vic and I shout at him.
He puts his hands up in defense, "Sore-e, you don't have to shout."
I look back at Vic, and he pulls out a chair and sat down in front of the table and looks down at his beer, looking upset and it looked like he was thinking of the past.
"Wait a minute, why can't I date Bekah? If you're dating Jaime?" Tony asked at me.
"You're dating Jaime!?" Vic shouted in astonishment.
Mike gave me the look.
"This isn't about Jaime and I," I glare back at Vic.
"I'm sorry for ditching you guys, Denny." He said, he was filled with guilt now.
I laughed, "You think sorry is going to cut it? You have to do a lot better than that."
"Denise, stop."
"No, Mike. I have the right to be mad." I hissed at him.
"What can I do to make it up to you?" Vic looks at me with guilty eyes, holding his bottle tightly in

his hands.
"Apologize to Bekah. Apologize to her about everything you did to her. And you know exactly what I'm talking about, Victor." I bit my tongue and look at Jaime, who feels awkward.
Shane walks up to us, breaking the fighting and gets surprised to see Vic.
"Vicster! Where the fuck have you been!" He puts his hands up gesturing 'what'.
"Shane!" Vic gets up and gives him a bro shake, "Making albums and touring. How have you been, man?" He had a big smile on his face.
Jaime looked down at the table and I looked at him.
Fuck. More awkwardness for him.
I started feeling guilty.
"I've been great! Just came to chill with Denny."
"You're still with Dee?" Vic asks, with a smile and looks back at me. I give him a nasty stare and his smile quickly fades.
"Uh," He struggled to find the words to explain our relationship. "Yes. I guess. It's kinda complicated." He made a face and scratched his head.
"Denise, come help me pick a song out on the jukebox. I don't like this shitty music that they're playing." Mike said, scooting out of the booth.

Fuck.

"Oh, no I'm perfectly fine here. I'm catching up with Vic wh--"
"Let's go." He seethed and grabbed my hand and pulls me out of the booth to somewhere away from the rest.
"You're cheating Jaime!?" He shouted at me, letting go of my hand and giving me a nasty stare.
"I thought we were going to put some music on?"
"DENISE SICLARI!" He shouted.
"I'm not cheating! I'm not really with Shane or Jaime." I retorted.
"Jaime is my best friend." He pointed at himself.
"I was your best friend first!"
"Who happens to be dating my other best friend! He's a sensitive guy when it comes to girls. You can't do that to him."
"He knows about it! I can't just stop talking to Shane. He's okay with me talking to Jaime. I'm okay with him sleeping with other women."
"For the love of God Denise, he put that shit through your head so he can cheat on you!"
I rolled my eyes, "He didn't give me that idea. I came up with it myself. We're just trying to see what we want."
"Do you even know how that makes you look like?"
"A slut?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "You know I don't like being all these labels going around."
"Oh my god, put yourself in Jaime's position!" He pointed to the direction where Jaime is. "Would you want a guy cheating on you if you two are dating?"
"Like I said, I already explained the situation to Jaime."
"Oh, let me guess, he likes the idea of you sleeping with some other guy and then dating him?" He locked his eyes at me. He was mad but he needed to calm down.
"No, bu--"
"EXACTLY. Either you end it with Shane or stop dating Jaime."
"Yo--"
"DECIDE!" He interrupted me and pointed back at the booth and I walked away from him.
I saw Vic and Shane catching up at the bar stools.
I touched Jaime's shoulder, "I gotta go home and check on Bekah." I say to him.
Mike sat down with Tony.
"Alright." He nodded. "I'll see you guys later." He bro hand them.
"Bye." I forced a grin.
Mike glared at me and Tony waved me goodbye,
We managed to sneak behind Vic and Shane without being seen.
We got in the parking lot and drove home.

He pulled in the drive way and I hear music blasting from outside the house, "Oh, no." I shut the door and walked to the front door quickly, and tried to open.

Locked. I put my head on the door. "Crap," I said under my breath.
"What?" Jaime asked me with a confused look.
"She locked the door." I paused and remembered one night in college, "Of course!" I shouted and went to one of our plants we had on the porch, and grabbed a small knife, and pulled a bobby pin from my hair, and put into the lock.
I wiggled it a little and it unlocked. "Yes." I whispered to myself.
"Where the hell did you learn that?" He asked surprised.
"About my third week in college." I laugh and opened the door.
"Sweet." He said softly to himself.

I see Bekah with a whiskey bottle in her hand, "Bekah where did you get that?" I asked finding her in the kitchen.
She looked at me then back at the bottle and shrugged, "I bought it."
♠ ♠ ♠
DO YOU LIKE IT? IT'S AWESOME ISN'T IT?
YAY!

FEEDBACK.
FEED
BACK.

PLEASE.