Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Everything Seemed To Fall Into Place.

"Are you ready to rock out tonight?" Denise said while knocking on the wood from my door frame, with a smile on her face, and bruised lip.
Oops.

"What? I'm nervous." I said nearly jumping out of my skin.
"I didn't ask if you were nervous, B." She chuckled.
"Oh." My heart begins to race, "What did you ask me?" I asked nervously.
"I asked if you were ready to go? It's 6:30, we should just go ahead and start to leave. It might get crowded."
I nod quickly, "Yeah, yeah. Or we can wait. Are they opening, or headlining?" I asked, pulling on one of the shirts Denise had gotten for me.
"They're headlining." She replied,
"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to be sick." I held a breath in.
"You're going to be fine. I promise." She comes inside and pats my back, I jump slightly. And then think about going to the show.
I sigh, and nod at myself in the mirror. I grab my wallet and my phone, shoved them in my back pockets. I grabbed my keys and start making my way to the front door. I stop dead in my tracks, "Bekah, what's wrong?" Denise said from behind me.
"Uh, I forgot how to walk." I say as my body begins to shake, "I'm fine though! I'm fine."
"Okay." Denise says quietly, and follows behind me again.

I lock our front door and head to my car, I stared at Jaime's driveway, no car, and lights are off. I let out a sigh and unlocked my car, and both Denise and I got in.
I plugged in my iPod and put it on 'The Depths' by Of Mice & Men. I play it low, so Denise doesn't turn it off, or pick a lovey dovey song.
She gives me directions to the venue where they're going to be playing, and something comes my mind, I turned my head to Denise while I find a parking spot, "Denise, if we're here, do we have to stand in the crowd?" I said looking at her then turning my head back to the rows of cars.
"Oh, I didn't think about that. I'll get the tickets at will call while you find a parking spot." She says while she gets out and runs to the ticket booth.
"But--" I say as I watched her run to the ticket booth.
"Well, shit." I say to myself with no luck finding a parking spot, I'll just park on the long side of the road.
I sigh and begin to get out, I shut the door behind me, lock my car and begin to walk across the street, having my thumbs shoved in my back pockets.

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see so many teenage girls in my life.

I made my way across the street, scanning the many faces to find Denise. Luckily I found her in the line. I jog up to her and wait in line next to her.
"This is a little strange." I said to Denise in a low tone.
"How is it strange, you're 22, and you've been to a ton of shows." She says with a smile.
"No--I mean, I have never been to a show to tell the lead singer something really important." I stressed.
"Well, we can hang in the back, and we can talk to him after the show, after all, everyone talks to the band and everything." She smiles.
"I feel bad." I said as we scooted an inch into the line.
"Why?"
"Because I've never listened to his band, and that's all he ever dreamed of."
"Well, we were mad. We had a right not to." She laughed.

I nodded my head and we make our way through the door, Denise's jaw drops at sight of the fans. I was use to it, due to the amount of shows I've been to. But she wasn't used. It got her excited.

We make our way to the doors where their band is being held, we're kind of early, so we're somewhat in the front. A row before the front row to be exact.
I hold Denise's hand so I don't lose her when the mosh pits and circle pits begin.
The place starts to fill up after a few minutes and surprisingly, it got full by the time Sleeping With Sirens begins to open the show.
They start off with If You Can't Hang and right before he starts to sing, he points the microphone to the crowd and they all start singing.
"Met a girl at seventeen! Thought she meant the world to me!"
"So I gave her everything, and she turned out to be a cheat..." Kellin continue to sing. Making his beautiful faces while he does it.
I looked at Den and she was smiling wide and looking at Kellin.
I grin a bit and continue watching.
I kept looking in the back trying to see if I could see Vic, Tony or fucking somebody.
No one.
"I know this one!" Denise yelled and began to jump with the crowd and sing along.
She put her hand up and rocking out with the other fans.
"Because you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face--" Kellin continued to sing, while Denise was shouting the rest with the crowd.
I tried to sing along with her, I mean I did know every song that they ever made but I was just anxious on how tonight is gonna end.

Kellin made everyone do the 'Wall Of Hugs' before his last song and I remember when he did it the first time I saw his show a while back.
I smile and do as he says, hugging random strangers who love the same music as me.
It was a great feeling and it made me smile when a random girl said something funny as she hugged me.
After their last song, they all started saying bye.
"Thank you so much for having us!" Kellin yelled into the microphone, "We are Sleeping With fucking Sirens! And We fucking love you!" He says and waves goodbye to everyone.

The crowd roared as they left.
One band down, two more to go.
I sigh, and look over to talk to Denise, she's jumpy, happy and filled with energy.
"Who's the next band?" She says eagerly.
"It's either Of Mice & Men or Falling In Reverse!" A boy shouted behind us wearing a Pierce The Veil shirt.
It made me smile.
"Oh! Okay, cool!" Denise shouted back at him, "thank you!" She smiled and looked at the stage.
"What did they name their band again?" I said to Denise.
"Pierce The Veil. I think." She said fixing her shirt and her hair.
"Pierce The Veil." I repeated.
Silly name.

The next two bands went by fast, Denise fell in love with the Austin because he showed everyone squidgy.
She started fangirling and I couldn't help but laugh.

Now it's Vic's band.
My heart rate increases, and I grab onto Denise's hand, and put a grip on it.
"Bekah, it's fine." She said hugging me, "Oh my God you're shaking."
I nod and my breathing starts to act up, "He's going to be--" I get interrupted by a familiar voice.
My heart nearly stops.

"How the fuck are you San Diego!!!"
The whole crowd roared really loud and started chanting 'P-T-V'
"I fucking love you! We're a bunch of Mexican's from here that'll be jumping all over this place. Let me hear you scream!!" He points the microphone at the crowd with a huge smile on his face.
And once again they all screamed and whistled and shouted at the top of their lungs.
"How are you doing tonight, by the way?" Vic yells in his microphone, putting his guitar on.
There's a bunch of 'good' 'great' etc being shouted and my heart continues accelerating.
"Alright, I love every single one of you. But, there is someone, I'm hoping, that'll attend tonights show and if they come through, all these songs go out to her. Let's hope she hears them." He says with his goofy smile.
My jaw drops. My stomach is filled with butterflies. I grip on to Den's hand even more.
I look at Denise, and her eyes are glued onto Jaime holding a bass, and then to Mike sitting behind the drum set.
Her eyes are wide and she's also gripping roughly on my hand.

Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm going to be sick.

He starts a fast note on his guitar, and starts to clap his hands in the air at a fast pace, I look around me and everyone in the crowd is doing it, expect for me and Denise. We are in complete and utter shock.

"You're my favvvvooorrrriitttteeee, explosion!" He sings into the crowd and points his hand in the air.
I watch his fingers move on the guitar.
My stomach starts to get all funny, and I stand still, not moving.
I look at Tony and he's shredding the guitar doing weird faces. I look at Mike who's going crazy on the cymbals and everything. And then I look at Jaime, he's jumping around and singing into the mic and everything.

"Alright! Let me see you open a circle pit, right fucking now!" The singer says into the microphone once again, "If someone falls you have to get them back up again! It's a rule!" He yells.
I quickly grab Denise next to me so she doesn't get trampled.
He continues singing and I get lost in his voice. I never heard him sing before, in a mic, only on the phone or him fooling around in the car. I didn't know he was that talented.
A smile came across my face, remembering when he would sing.

He finishes a song and starts to speak into the mic, "Alright, so for this next song, I'm going to need a volunteer. Who wants to come up here?" He says walking back and forth on the stage, looking at all the fans in the crowd raising their hands up and waving.

"Let's get the girl in the red shirt in the front row, she's standing in front of Tony." He says into the microphone.
I look where I was standing. I was right smack in the fucking middle. But, he hasn't seen me yet.
Good. I need more time.

The girl comes up on stage, almost crying, and she sits down on a box where Vic told her to sit.
"I would like to sing you a song, if that's okay with you." He smiles at her, and the girl nods her head yes rather fast.
Vic gets on one knee and holds her hand while she covers her mouth and stomps her feet on the stage. "Were you honest when you said, 'I could never leave your bed', Wake me up and let me know you're alive. And will you fall in love again?" He pulls her hand closer to his chest, getting closer to her, "Is the scent slowly spreading? I've been answering machines all night. And are the doctors dancing in. While the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife..."
The crowd cheers and Vic gives her a hug and she leaves back down the stage.
"The moment that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up. With a knife that loves to feel, how do you know how deep to go before it's real?"

My heart nearly stops when Jaime spots me and Denise in the crowd, I made a gesture at him not to tell Vic.
He looks at me and nods and goes back to his microphone and sings.
Looking at Denise every few seconds.
Denise blushes and looks away, holding my hand.

Later on they played another song.
"Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?" He sang into his microphone, holding it with one of his hands, "Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination." He sang with his eyes closed, and holding the microphone tighter.
"If you come over tonight we can travel through time, we can sleep on the ceiling and creep under black lights." He sang and pointed to the ceiling and back down to the crowd.
I watched all the people around me, screaming, jumping, some even crying.
"Oh what a waste of a perfectly, good, clean wrist," He sang softly, Denise held my hand tightly, as she begins to feel me shake, remembering the scars that lie in my hand, "You were screaming till the police came." He sang softer.
The music started back up again, and everyone sang every word, with their hands held up high, hands reaching out to the person who they respect the most.
The crowd jump and cheered, "If it's the end of the world, you and me should spend the rest of it in love!" Jaime screamed into the microphone and moved his fingers across his bass, as Vic sang the rest.
"If every living thing dies alone, what am I doing here?" He sang, and watched Tony finish the rest of the notes.

They played all their songs and I hid every time Vic looked down our way. I was nervous and I don't know if I'm ready to do this.
"Alright San Diego, like always, for our last song we'll be playing in acoustic."
He took off his electric guitar and handed it to one of his techs. Mike and Tony stepped out of stage and Jaime did also, but he came back out with an acoustic guitar.
They got two wooden stools out and placed it in front of the stage.
"I don't know if I can do this Den." I gripped her hand.
"It's their last song, chill dude." She smiles at me.
"This song is called Kissing In Cars." He smiles and fixes his mic while the crowd cheers.
Jaime started to play the guitar and Vic put his hands on the mic and started singing. "As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see, the first time I've seen loooove, and the last I'll ever need,” He started to sing and rocked his head up and down very slowly as he did. He watched the crowd sing along and he smiled.
I continued to panic, because in a few minutes I’ll be seeing him back stage and returning to his arms.

Denise and I, both freaking out, shaking. She was staring at Jaime, and Jaime was staring at her. But my eyes were glued to the boy who was singing.

After a few seconds, his eyes met mine and they grow wide. My heart skipped a beat as he smiled wide and continued singing while taking the mic out of the stand and got up from the stool.
He started to walk towards the edge of the stage, to me.
I gripped harder on Denise’s arm and she jerked it away. I couldn’t move, I couldn't breath. He’s looking at me right now. I feel like I wasn’t even at the concert. Everyone started to disappear as he locked his dark brown eyes on mine and started getting closer to me. Like we were the only ones in this room.
He jumped off stage, made his way over the barricades, as the security guards were pushing everyone away from him, but me. He continued to walk to me, everyone made a path for Vic to get through, then they all formed a circle around me and Vic stopped in front of me. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t move still, my mouth hung open slightly, as I my body begin to shake.
Is this really happening? Or am I dreaming?

He put his free hand around my waist, and pulled me closer to him, while he was looking into my eyes, not breaking contact singing to me.
Water started to build up in my eyes and I tried to talk but didn’t want to interrupt his beautiful voice singing to the crowd…well me right now.

He’s singing to ME!

“She was always the one, I'll repeat it again, the one,” He let go of my waist and began to caress my cheek with his hand after moving a strand of my bangs behind my ear, whilst singing, and he was smiling so perfectly. My stomach fluttered and my heart swelled up.
His smile began to grow wide, and goofy like the first time we kissed. I smiled back at him while tears were building up.
He then intertwined his fingers with me and continues singing. “Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in, call me crazy,” he then pulls me up on stage. I tried my best not to trip over the steps.
What is he doing? Oh god, please don’t throw up….you’ll embarrass yourself. Where’s Denise, I need her.
I look back at her and she’s smiling and I think I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

We walk to the stool and he sits me down and I look at him, facing away from the crowd, trying not to hurl, "I've always tried to remind her that the future's, just a few heartbeats away from disaster." He holds my hand tightly, not looking away from my eyes. He has completely ignored his surroundings, it feels as if it's only me and him.
“I'm afraid, that I've thrown it all away.” He continued looking at me and I start to cry and cover my mouth with my other hand. He lifts up my chin with his free hand, wipes the tears off my cheek, and smiles at me. There was a break in the song and I got up and hugged him tight as I continued to cry on over his shoulder, I wrapped my arms over his shoulders, and his arms and hands around my waist, and stand there.
After a few seconds, he continues singing the rest of the song and I pull away and he interlocks his hand with mine.
He doesn’t sing to the whole crowd anymore, only me “If you kiss me goodnight, I'll know, everything is alright when second chances won't leave us alone,” He started getting down on one knee and my heart stopped and my eyes grow wide…
My mind went blank and I couldn’t breathe.
“Cause there's faith in love.” He finished up, got something out of his shirt pocket and pulled it out. It was a little black box.
He opened it up and a ring was revealed.
I started crying again, with my eyes wide, covering my mouth again.
He put the microphone on his lips again and began talking, “Bekah Loveland, I stand here tonight, before my family, friends and fans, to express my love for you and I would like to invest it in this relationship by asking you four simple words. Those four words can result in waking up every day to your beautiful face. And with one simple reply, it’ll forever make me the happiest a guy in this planet. Will you marry me?”

Without thinking, I nodded my head up and down quickly, “YES!”
The whole crowd cheered and awed.
He then got up, smiled, his goofy smile, and began to take the ring out of the black box. He takes my shaky left hand, and placed the ring around my finger. I looked at him and put my hand on his neck. He puts one arm around my waist and the other on top of my hand that is on his neck. He leans down, and I kissed him and hugged him tight, still crying, even more now that I’m engaged to him.

I'M ENGAGED TO VIC!

The crowd clapped and he kissed me again, cupping my face, “I love you, Bekah.” He said, wiping my tears away with his thumbs and smiling at me.
“I love you too, Vic.” I finally say, smiling.
He turns back to the crowd, holding my left hand up in the air, “My future wife, everyone!” He said into the mic and the whole crowd applaud and cheered. I looked at Denise and she had her hands on her cheeks screaming and smiling.
I laugh and Vic faces me again and kisses me.

This is the best day of my life.

We get off stage and into their dress room and all the guys congratulate me.
“My little sis!” Mike gives me the biggest hug and a wide smile.
“My little brother,” I say to him as we hugged.
“Congratulations,” I hear Jaime telling Vic and then coming to me and hugs me. “Welcome to the family.” He said and I thank him.
“Congrats?” Tony smiled as he put his hand behind his neck.
"Thank you, Tony." I say and I just pull him into a hug and also thank him.
“Where’s Denise?” I ask them all and look around for her.
“I’m right here!” She said walking inside the room and pulls me in for a big hug. “Congrats, baby girl!”
We hug for a long time and when we pull out; I see her crying and smiling.
She then goes up to Vic, “That’s my best friend you’re marrying. “ She tells him.
He smiles. “She’s my future.”
“Come here, you.” She gives him a hug and I smile even more.

-Denise's POV-

"I'm so happy for you guys." I said while hugging Vic around his shoulders.
"Thank you so much, Denise." He said softly, hugging me tightly.
I let go of him and smile, even though there's tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm happy for my best friend, she's finally happy. She has the person she loves in her life, possibly forever. I smile at her, I walked to her and pulled her into another hug.
"You know, I'm going to make you try a bunch of dresses on right?" I laugh through my tears, while hugging her.
I felt her body shake as she laugh, "I know." She says with sarcasm, I can pretty much feel her eyes roll at my remark.
"I love you so much." I said to her and hugged her tighter.
"I love you too, man." She tightly hugged my middle and finally released.
"Let me see it! Let me see your ring!" I said with happiness, pulling her left hand towards me.
I looked on her finger, and there it is.
A single diamond in the middle of the plan silver band, "He knows you so well. That you don't like shiny, flashy, or bluky things." I laugh admiring it.
"I know, it's insane." She said smiling softly.

"Can I have my fiance back now?" Vic said smiling walking up behind her.
"She's all yours." I smile and walk away from them.
I smiled and walked out of the dressing room door, to think. And finally make my choice. The one I'm going to stay with after this.
I bit my the back of my thumb nail, and put my back against the wall.
I hear chatter about the future wedding that was going to be happening soon.
I chuckle and I hear footsteps coming out the door, I looked in the direction it was coming from.
"Hey, Denise." I looked to see who's voice it was.

Jaime.

I smile softly, "Hey, Jaime."
He comes next to me, and leans on the wall as well, "Why aren't you celebrating? I thought you would be making the wedding invitations for her by now." He jokes while I laugh softly.
"You know me too will, Hime." I looked up at him, and smile softly, "Jaime?" I say as my heart is about to explode out of my chest.

I have to tell him now. It's now or never Denise. You have to do this.

I took a breath in and turn to him, "Jaime, I--" I messed with my fingers trying to find the words to say, "Jaime--I don't think I can be with you." I say and looked up to see his face.
He's hurt, but begins to nod, taking a deep breath from his nose.
"I don't deserve a person like you, you are sweet, kind, gentle, and just great. You should find a girl who isn't like me. No where near like me, you need some like you. Someone as kind and loving like you are." I take a breath in, "The reason I'm saying this is because, I've had a crush on Mike since high school. I know you might hate me for this, because I think I might be in love with one of your best friends. And I didn't mean to lead you on if I did." I say as the tears build up in my eyes, "I'm so sorry, Jaime." I look up at him, "You need to find someone that's better. Someone not like me. Who will be your Juliet. That'll make you the happiest guy in this world, because I know I can't give you that." I finish saying, and begin to walk away, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

He hugs the top of my shoulders, while my face is against his chest, "It's okay, Dee. Thank you though. Thank you for making me smile, and telling me the truth." He says softly and hugs me tighter.
I began to wrap my arms around his middle and hug him tightly, smiling, "But there's one thing though." He says as he pulls away to face me.
"What is it?" I say with confusion.
"You have to be my best friend, and watch Toy Story with me when I say." He jokes and smiles.
"Of course." I laugh and hug him again.
We let go of each other, he gives me a friendly smile and walks back into the room.
I see Mike coming around the corner of the door frame, he spots me and puts his shoulder against the wall to lean on, "So?"
"So what?" I say smiling at him, and begin to come closer to him.
"What did you say to Jaime? It seems like a weight has been lifted off his shoulder." He was eating some nerds that a fan gave him, he was also smiling a bit.
I turn to stand in front of him and face him, and give him a small smile, "Remember the day when you made me ditched 6th period during my sophomore year to go home early because you were going to fight some kid?"
"And we walked down the ditched and I held your small hand and then kissed you when you were talking?" He chuckled. "That was my first kiss." He popped more nerds in his mouth.
"I told Jaime the truth, that I like yo--" Before i can finish speaking, I get interrupted by Mikey's lips pressed against mine.
His hands were on my cheek, as I start to place my mine on his wrist, and kiss him back gently.
Our lips moved in sync as we stayed their for a few minutes until we get interrupted.
"CHEEOOOWWW! My brother and soon to be little sister." Vic shouted and I laugh in the middle of kissing Mike. I pulled away slightly, leaning on his chest to look at Vic and Bekah, arms around each other and laughing.
I smile and look back at Mike and he's smiling at me, moving my strands of hair to the side and kisses me again. "I love you."
"I love you too, Mikey." I kiss him again.
"Let's lay down some rules, I don't want you seeing Shane again, because I will pound the fucker into dust."
I laughed, I know he was being serious but it was still funny.
I had already spoken to Shane about my decision. He was heart broken but he's all right with it.
The nails on his hands were still on my cheek, and he was gazing into my eyes not removing that smile off his lips.
I was sad because of Jaime, but Mikey cheered me up and gave me a big hug.

After the meet and greet, we all went out to celebrate their engagement.

Vic and Bekah were finally smiling again, not just any smile, their real smile.

-A year later-

"I, Victor Fuentes, take you, Bekah Loveland, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward. I give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal from this day forward until death do us part. With this ring, I thee wed."

"Victor Fuentes, with all my love, I take you to be my husband. I will love you through good and the bad, through joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust you completely. I promise I will be your equal partner in an loving, honest relationship, your best friend, for as long as we both shall live."

"Who supports these two in their decision today?" The priest asked.

Both Bekah and Vic's parent said, "We do."

"In the name of God, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride."

The audience applaud and whistled as Vic kissed my best friend passionately.
She smiled through the kiss, her hands on his neck, and his hands around her waist.
Their forehead ere pressed against each other, and smiled their big smiles.
I clapped, while holding my bouquet in my hand. Smiling, happy for her.
They walked down the aisle, hand in hand, with a huge smile on both their faces. Vic helped her with her dress as the continued to walk, holding her hand, and some of her dress so she wont trip.
The walked down the steps of the church and began to get in the car, and drove off to the place to have the party after.

I walked a bit towards Mike as he clapped also.
I smiled up at him, he looks at down at me and smiles. He intertwined his hands with mine and moves them behind him and around his tiny waist.
"Denise Fuentes, that sounds beautiful, doesn't it?"
I giggled and started to blush. He kisses my forehead and hugged me tightly.

I look towards Jaime who was talking to the girl he was dating. He had a big wide smile on.
It made me smile that he's dating again after what happened the night Bekah got engaged.
His face bright, and his dimples showing more than before. So is the girl he's dating, she smiled up at him, she was glowing. Jaime looked down and kissed her softly.
She laughed and smiled, and did he.
I smile to myself, finally seeing him happy.
I looked over to Tony, he's standing a lone, no girl to hold, but he's totally content with himself being around his friends. He told me he was seeing someone, I hope she works out for him.

But in all, we're all happy. Finally happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE. END.