Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Party.

I walked away from Vic and Bekah making their way down to a diner, then made my way to the Fraternity house where the party was being held.
Okay, I lied. Bekah was anti-partyish and there was tension going on so I let Vic and Bek have their time together, I mean, she loves him so why not give them some privacy?
She can thank me later. Both of them can.
I finally got to the neighborhood and I heard the loud music banging in the back yard.
There were a lot of people making their way to the house carrying beer, alcohol bottles and just huge smiles on their faces.

I squealed and clapped my hands together and interlock them.
“College party, here I come!” I made my way to the house.
I didn’t mind that I was going alone. It just made me wish Mike was here with me since he’s my party buddy. We’d go straight to the drinks and I was his wing girl.
Oh how I miss my dear Mikey.

sigh

I enter the house and look around my surroundings. About few hundred people everywhere.
I see chicks making out with other chicks and guys heading upstairs while holding on to a girl’s hand, drinks everywhere, I then see a tattoo artist on the living room tatting up a guy on his back, a crowd of people in the kitchen playing flip cups and a lot of the people were already plastered.
It wasn’t even ten o’clock.
How cool is that?
I stayed at the same place until someone bumps into me.
"Oh, my bad,” he said and left.

I looked back at the guy who bumped into me, then continued walking to the backyard. It was practically crowded. There was a beer pong table set up in the back, kegs everywhere and people singing along with the DJ, girls grinding up on each other and on guys and then there was body shots taking place near the sliding doors from the kitchen.
I also see an ice sculptor where people where chugging liquor from the bottom of it.
Can you say best party ever?
I got a drink from the pool of ice where there was multiple variety of beer and bottles of liquor . I then explored the place.
After drinking about…who knows how many cups of liquor I joined a game of Suck and Blow that was taking place in the corner of the backyard.
“Anyone else want to join?” A guy shouted and I immediately raised my hand. I was on the verge of being drunk, so why not play?
“All right, stand right here.” I did as am told and looked at the two guys next to me.
I greeted them and the game started.

I was excited when it was almost my turn to suck on the card from the guy on my right.
The girl blew the card onto his mouth and he turned to me, while sucking on the card and gave me a devilish look and leaned down to me so that I can suck on the card that was on his mouth. He immediately dropped it and began kissing me. I wasn’t expecting him to do it on purpose, but I kissed him back. He cupped my face and his lip piercing was scratching my skin but I didn’t mind.
He was cute looking and plus it was my first hook up with a college guy!
Everyone was cheering and roaring at us and I just laughed while we were kissing.
We played for a bit and I walked away to the keg area. The guy followed me and held onto my hand.

“You want to do a keg stand?” he asked, while smiling at me, he had a little kid smile that made him attractive. There was about four kegs and a crowd surrounding them. It was a game and I actually wanted to try it out.
“Yes,” I replied.
“She wants to compete!” he shouted to the guy asking who wanted to be next. The guy grabbed my hand and walked me to the keg. I placed my hands on the handles of the keg and the two spotters lifted me up into a hand stand over the keg. The pumper then placed the tap on my mouth and I started swallowing the beer that was coming out.
The crowd started counting as all four of us chugged the beer.

“10! 11! 12! 13!”

I continued chugging it down. I was competitive so I didn’t want to lose this game.

I heard one of the people kick out and I just focused on not puking or choking.
“17! 18!”

The crowd aw’d one another one kicked out.
It was down to me and the guy that kissed me. I’ll just call him John Doe. I started to
feel the beer kicking in and I tried my best not to kick out.

“24! 25! 26!”

“We have a winner!” One of the guys shouted and put me down and stopped the beer from coming out of the tap.

I won!

Everyone cheered for me and high fived me John Doe was wiping his mouth and walking to me, almost tripping on his own feet.

He put his arm around me and walked me to the house.
“You are fucken epic!” He shouted in my ear and continued walking up the steps.
And that was all I remembered.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night, in a room, and see John Doe laying next to me, just in sheets.
I laughed to myself.
I looked at the clocked siting on a night stand, "4:45 A.M."
I looked around the room and found my clothes, and started to put them on.

I ran out of the house I was in and made my way to me and Bekah's dorm. I made my way up the stairs and made my to our room.
I opened the door quietly, walked in, and shut it behind me without a sound. I made sure Bekah isn't awake, she's sound asleep.

I sighed with relief and began to go into bed. I didn't bother to change, just fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! This is Gema's character! :D
Stick around with us, it gets better. I promise!