Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

Ditching

~ A couple days past just as it hit Mid-Semester.

"So, I was at the guitar shop yesterday,” Vic said then shoving a burger in his mouth, and dabbing his mouth with a napkin.
I just gave him a weird look. "Was that it? The famous adventures of Vic Fuentes!" I said waving my fry in the air for dramatic effect, pretending there was a title between my hands.
"No! I was chewing my food!" He nudged my foot under the table and smiled.
"Alright, Alright. What was it then?" I said then eating a chocolate milkshake covered fry, then popping it in my mouth.
"Well, like I said. I was at the guitar shop. You know how Mike and I want to start a band?"
"Yeah." I replied briefly.
"Well, I found a guitarist! The way he plays is gnarly!" He said with a smile on his face. “I was looking to buy to myself an electric guitar and we started chatting about our favorite bands and I mentioned that Mike and I wanted to start a band together and he also told me he wanted to be in a band. So I told him he should join Mike and I and he actually said yes.”
"That's awesome! I'm happy for you!" I smiled at him.
"Yeah, me and Mike are going to try and record some songs, also!" He added taking a sip of his soda.
"What's the guitarist name?" I raised my eye brows drinking my water.
"Tony."
"Tony the guitarist? That's a little strange." I chuckled.
“He doesn’t like his using his full name so he goes by Tony.”

Vic and I started to finish our food at the tiny diner we found on our first day of college. It became our regular spot. We always came for lunch, or dinner, or breakfast. It's so great being this close with Vic. I'm not exactly sure if we're dating or not. I mean we hold hands, kiss, and hug.

That's what couples do, right?

I got pulled back from my thoughts as Vic nudged my foot under the table, "Ready to go?" He smiled as he was standing up.
"Yeah. How much longer do we have until we go back to class?" I asked as Vic and I put some money on the table.
"Um, not for another hour. I think." He said looking at the watch he had on his wrist.
"Alright, you wanna try and get Dee and Shane to hang out with us?" I pushed the door open for us and started to walk down the side walk and back to campus.
"Depends on what Denise and Shane are doing," he laughs, "Ever since those two started dating, it's like they can't keep their hands off each other. I walked in on them when I was going to Shane's for my shin guards."
"Oh, God." I laugh holding my stomach, "I'm so sorry." I was still laughing.

He pushes me playfully, grabs my hand then pulls me back, and kisses my lips softly. I smile as our noses touch each other's. I giggled and then kiss his cheek. He stares at me for a moment.
"Awwwhh, that's so cute!" I heard a familiar voice getting closer to me. I turned my head to the left and see Denise and Shane, hand in hand walking towards us, with her other hand on her chest, and is smiling. "Wasn't that cute, Shane?" She looked at Vic and then me, "You guys are too cute."

Vic and I parted and he stuck his hands in his pockets, and I fixed the beanie on my head that I took from Vic a couple weeks ago. He hasn't asked for it back, and it was one of his favorite ones. He wore it through high school. I smile to myself at the fact that I have his favorite hat.

"Where were you guys? We were about to find you and see if you wanted to hang out before class started, Sex Monkeys." I said shoving my thumbs in my back pockets.
"We just finished--Uh--eating. Yeah, eating." Shane said pretty much stuttering. I rolled my eyes at the excuse, I looked at Vic and we both started to laugh.
We knew EXACTLY what they did.
"Sure, man. Sure." Vic began, "So, what do you want to do? We can play soccer before we have to go back to class." Vic suggested.
"Yeah! That'll be fun! Let's do it!" Denise yelled with excitement.
"You guys go head, I'm gonna go back to my dorm and start writing stuff down." I said as an excuse to get out of watching them play soccer.
"Are you sure?" Vic asked, coming up to me.
"Yeah, I'm sure."
He kissed my cheek.
"I'll see you in class. Later, guys!" I shouted waving my hand as I walked away.

I began making my way to my dorm; I walked through the building door, and climbed up the stairs. I see a familiar lanky, guy standing outside my dorm room on his phone.

Mike.

I smiled to myself and started to sprint, "Mikey!" I shouted and threw my hands on him and hugged him tightly.
"Hey, little sister! I've missed you!" Mike said as he gave me a squeeze.
"I missed you, too!" I pulled away, "Com' on! Enter my dwelling." I opened the door, made an arm gesture for him to come in. “After you, Mr. Potter.”
“Why thank you, Professor Snape,” he smiled and walked in, I shut the door behind him and watched him lay on my bed. I walked to my desk, grabbed my notebook and sat on my bed with him.
"So, what brings you here?" I say as I opened my notebook, and jot down a few ideas for a term paper I had that was due in a few weeks.
"I am here so Vic and I can start to record some things." He smiled, and looked around the room, "Speaking of Vic, where is he?"
"Oh, he's with Dee, and Shane. They're playing soccer before class."
"Why aren't you with them?"
"Two reasons. One, you know I don't care for sports. And two, I have to get some ideas down for a term paper." I said as I began to doodle on the blank pages.

I began to draw Vic's name on the paper without noticing.
"Not much of getting your work done, huh?" Mike said while peaking over my notebook.
"Oh, hush!" I said bringing the notebook up to my chest, "Go play with your lip ring or something!" I said as I pushed him off my bed.
"Ow! Jerk!" He said as he hit the floor with a thud. “That’s no way to treat a hero!”
He stood up and picked up his phone that fell out of his pocket.
“Hero my ass.” I joked and flashed him a smile.
“I’m gonna tell Vic!” he pouted his lip and my cheeks turn red.
“Gopher it, like he’ll do anything.” I went back to my notebook.
“So are you guys…together yet?” he lied back down on my bed, facing the ceiling and scratching his belly.
“I don’t know. We haven’t DTR’d yet. I’m just going with the flow.” I forced a grin.
“My mom keeps asking about you. ‘Hows bekah? Is she and Vic having babies yet? Are they getting engaged soon?’” He said in a girl tone and I burst into laughter.
“Not anytime soon. I’m still a kid.” I looked at him and he smiled while using his phone.
“Are you gonna watch us play when we get famous?”
“IF you guys famous, try not to forget me and Denise. We go way back.”
“I will never forget you guys. I guarantee Vic won’t either.”
“He better not.”
-
I went to class and sat on my seat as I waited for Vic to come.
It was 5:40 already and he still hasn’t showed up.
I got my phone out and sent him a quick text before the professor started today’s lesson.
I got out my folder and started to take notes and constantly check my phone for any new messages.
None.
I sigh and continued with class.
I called Vic after the class was over and he didn’t answer at all. I started to worry so I called Denise.
“Is Vic still with you? He missed class and he isn’t return my calls or messages.”
“No? He told me he was heading to class before he was late. So Shane and I stayed at the park.”
“That’s odd. I’ll try calling him again.” I went to the elevator and pressed the first floor button.
“I’ll try calling him too. Remember we have a cheer meeting tonight at 8:30!”
“Crap, I forgot, I’ll see you then. Bye.” I hung up and headed up to my dorm.
Where the hell is he? It’s not like him to ditch class.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was done by the famous ZombieBekah! (;
Check out her story <3
feedback is appreciated!
Shout out to yourhiddenlies && abc500 for the comments!
-gema