Sunrises on Love

chap 5 cuz i can't think of a name

I never gave much thought to how long or how painful giving birth was whenever I said I wanted three kids. Even if I wasn't the one actually giving birth to two 6 and a half lb. babies, I could feel my mom's pain, as she was squeezing my hand so hard she actually fractured it. And I was there, on my stairs for almost ten hours. I would be late but because mom and the babies had to go to the hospital for a night I was going to school.

Any way on November 15 at 7:39 A.M Kamryn Isabelle Marie Hawk and Cayden Isaiah Zachary Hawk were born. We have the same last name because Ethan adopted me as his own after mom and him got married, also another good day in my life.
After everything was cleaned up the E.M.Ts wrapped my fractured hand and transported mom and the twins to the hospital and I ran to get a shower. If I hurried I could make second block.

I made it to school in time for second block, and because I'm usually never late I got a warning.
I entered the class and almost died, there sitting in his usual seat....was Jared(bet you thought it would be Paul) " Sorry I'm late Miss" I apologized and went to sit next to him. After a half hour of me working up the courage, I did and spoke to him. "Hey, Jared?" He didn't answer, hell he didn't even look at me, just sat there staring at the front board. Tears filled my eyes, did I really lose my best friends?

*Jared's Pov*

"Hey, Jared?" I heard her ask, but I couldn't answer, Sam's order. He thought it was too dangerous for us to associate with her. Well we are back at school so why does it matter? It killed me inside. We were close as brother and sister, and I knew she thought we were doing what her father did to her. I want to tell her but only certain people, and imprints are allowed to know. Hey! What if I imprint on her? *Ew, she practically your sister, and Paul would kill you* Maybe he will Imprint on her. So I kept my head down and avoided eye contact. But I still saw the tears fall from her eyes.

*Normal Pov*

When the bell rang I dreaded going to English. If Paul acted just like Jared I'm sure my heart would break. * Maybe he won't be here?* I smiled, hoping to god i was right. But to my dismay, there he was sitting in his seat, next to mine, and in my seat, was the school slut Theresa Vito. She was clinging onto him like she was dying. I walked over "Excuse me?" I said, she turned obviously upset she was interrupted. " What do you want freak?" she spat, " Oh I'm sorry did I ruin your chance to decide on which janitor closet would best meet your standards to have sex in? No? Okay then well move your ass out of my seat." Her mouth dropped open and Paul chuckled. She wordlessly got up, swished her fake ass blonde hair and shimmied to her seat. I sat down.

" What are you laughing at chuckles?" I asked angrily. He didn't like that because is body started shaking. I thought he was having a seizure, until he looked up and our eyes met. His body seemed to go limp and his mouth fell open. He looked like a deaf man being able to hear again. It was weird and awkward.

* Paul's Pov*

"What are you laughing at chuckles?" her angelic voice said angrily. I don't know why but that set me off and I could feel my body start to convulse. I looked up to give that bitch a piece of my mind but something else happened. My world stopped, I could feel my body lifting away from the Earth, gravity no longer keeping me grounded. Just as I thought I would be lost forever, a cord pulled tightly and held me there. No, not a cord a steele cable, a steele cable that was her. She had long caramel hair that looked like she had just gotten out of the shower as it was still wet. She was slim but had amazing curves. And her eyes, they weren't brown like the typical Quileutes. They were blue, like the ocean I jump in while cliff diving, I could swim in them forever. I now knew why I was a shapeshifter, not to protect other people from bloodsuckers, but to protect her, to love her. She was Mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally some were wolf action huh?