Living Dead Girl

operation filth.

Blood drips down her arms as she washes her hands in the scarlet liquid, cackling as she revels in the metallic smell. "I've been a good girl this evening for you, master," she cries, motioning towards the bag that lay next to her. The corpse of her latest victim laid pathetically and pitifully on her other side, gutted. She sat in a puddle of blood.

Sin, her master, hummed in satisfaction as he surveyed the scene. Blood spattered the walls and the face of his servant, his servant so beautiful that it could kill. Her amber eyes burned with the need of approval from her master, as he hadn't praised her yet. Bubble gum pink lips dotted with a beauty mark curled up in delight as she slathered the blood down her face.

For a moment, she made her master's breathing hitch in his chest. Who was this irresistible creature? Who was this irresistible creature who had a lust for the dead? Why, it was his slave that sat before him. She became more and more beautiful with each deed she committed for him.

He wanted to bring the giant down to his knees, and his goal was obtainable through the slave that sat on her knees in front of him now, begging for his approval and praise. Through this beautiful temptress that he'd created himself, he brought down every lustful man - whether his lust be for women or for money. His pride and joy, his slave, his beautifully deadly temptress seduced and lured them in for the kill.

"Have I pleased you, master?" the girl on the floor responded, looking up to her master, the embodiment of sin. He may have been her master, but she was the mistress of all others, she had the power to tempt them and then take what they cherished most; life. Her master had given her this ability and she could never be thankful enough.

The beauty that Sin had put in her, the power he gave her, the power she held over others, that is what made living bearable. She sat on a throne of blood lust and power, she possessed a crown made from the skeletons of her victims and drank from a goblet of blood and power. Sin put her on a pedestal when she pleased him, she lived to please her master.

"You've pleased me very much, darling," Sin finally spoke, making a bigger smile curl across her lips. In moments like this, being a living dead girl wasn't so terrible.
♠ ♠ ♠
living dead girl & Sin.

Meh, it was inspired by Rob Zombie, so no, it makes no sense.