Status: This is just a little one shot, but it will be part of a collection from random animes~! Next up is Germany~!

Pregnancy With a Twist~!

Poland {Hetalia} Pregnancy with a Twist!

Info:

Name: Cheyenne (Jones) Łukasiewicz
Age: (Looks like): 18 (Is really): Over 100
Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, slim, no glasses like her father.

Represents: Tennessee
Other info: She met Poland when Alfred sent her on a vacation, deeming that she ‘Needed to spend some time on herself’. Feliks and Cheyenne met there and have been married for a year. Also Alfred’s child.

[A/N] I was looking for a Poland Baby Daddy, and found NONE So, I figured, ‘What the heck?’ and decided to give it a little….. ‘twist’… It’s different than most you’ll find. Read on, and you’ll see ~ =)

Month 1: Finding out and telling him (And others)
“You’re WHAT?!?!” My sister, South Carolina basically shouted at me.
“Yeah, you heard me, PREGNANT!”
“With his child?”
“Yeah, so he’s a cross dresser, like it or not, he’s my husband and the father of my child.”
“HUSBAND?” She shouted. Oh crap. We eloped.
“Heh, heh, yeah, about that…”
“When?”
“What?”
“Does Daddy know?”
“….No, and a year ago.”
“So Dad DOESN’T know, you’re pregnant, and you’re moving to Poland?”
“Yes.”
Carol sighed.
“Relax, Car! It’ll be fine!”
“…..”
“Car?”
“…….”
“Carol?”
“…………”
“CHEYENNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“And all hell has broken loose.”
“When did you get married to Poland?” Daddy asked.
“A year ago.”
“And that’s why you’ve been leaving the US so often…?”
“Yes. Now if you’ll excuse me~”
“Cheyenne! Babe! Come here! Like you told me you had something to tell me?”
I giggled, pecking him on the lips, “Yes, Feliks, I do.”
“Then, like, what is it?”
“Riddle me this, what will cause me to get bigger, and takes nine months to complete?”
“….. Cake?”
I face palmed, “Yes, that would do it, but think, it will be inside me.”
“Uh…..”
“Feliks?”
“Yes, babe?”
“I want you to listen to me very closely. I. Am. Pregnant.”
His face lit up like a Christmas tree, “Like, oh my gosh! I hope it’s a girl! I can dress her up in all sorts of cute things and~”
I cut him off, “Please, explain that we’re married to Daddy and Sissy.”
“You mean they….?”
“Nope.”
“Why?”
“They wouldn’t approve. He is my Daddy, and she is my older sister, after all. Me getting married before her is weird, but true.”
“Oh, well, check the matching rings, guys. We’re totally married, and totally in love.”
I giggled. “That, we are.”

Month 2: First ultrasound

“Like, oh my gosh! It’s like so tiny!”
I giggled, “Well, hun, it is just two months into developing.”
“U-uh, yes sir, it’s very healthy, Er, Mr. and Mrs. Łukasiewicz.”
“We’re getting copies of the pics right?” He asked.
“Uh, yes sir…”
I could tell him wearing a skirt and one of my babydoll shirts was freaking people out. He had his hair pulled back, too.
We walked out and a little girl came up to us, “Mister, you’re weird!”
“Like, excuse me?”
“You’re weird, my Daddy even says so!”
“Where’s your father?” I asked, getting down on my knees to look the girl in the eye.
“I’m her father…”
“Would you mind to tell your daughter, that she needs to keep comments like that to herself?”
“Well, he is a little~”
“HE IS PERFECTLY MANYLY! JUST BECAUSE HE WEARS GIRLS AND GUYS CLOTHES DOES NOT MAKE HIM GAY, IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM BI, NOR DOES IT MAKE HIM A TRANNIE! FOR PETE’S SAKE! I WEAR GUYS SHIRTS OUT BECAUSE THEY’RE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN GIRLS SHIRTS SOMETIMES, AND I BORROW HIS JEANS, TOO! HOW GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE WEARS! FOR ALL I CARE, HE CAN FROLICK IN A FIELD OF FLOWERS AND I’D STILL LOVE HIM, SO KEEP YOUR EVER LOVING DAMNED MOUTHS SHUT!” I fumed and stalked off.
“Uh, yeah!” He replied, and ran after me. Toris apologized, since he had come with us, and Carol just smacked her forehead.
When I got home, I stuffed my face with French fries, and a shake, “Ugh! I can’t believe the audacity of some people!” I fumed.
“Babe, it’s ok, some people just can’t accept that people do this.” Feliks smiled.
I smiled and gave him a kiss. “I guess it’s ok.”

Month 3: Mood swings and cravings

“Ugh!” I groaned as we walked through the mall, attempting to get to the maternity store. We were halfway there… when Feliks spotted a Rue 21. I rolled my eyes. It was the cheapest place he’d buy clothes at.
“OMG, babe! How cute would this look on me?!”
We got weird looks, and I would glare down anyone who dared to look at us funny, “It’s cute, but hun, I really need some new clothes. It’s going to be December soon, and I need to get some warmer clothes, not that this little thing isn’t a self-heater already…”
“Oh, just, like, let me try this one on, please?”
I sighed, “Fine, but after that, straight to the maternity store.”
He giggled like a school girl and ran into the changing rooms. He walked out and smiled, walked up to the register, and bought the skirt.
“You can totally wear it, too, once you’re like done with the pregnancy!” He smiled.
“Yeah, I’ll be sure to do that.” I rolled my eyes.
We made it to the maternity store, and I automatically took up to one of the sweaters, “Oh my gosh! Isn’t this cute?!?!” I exclaimed.
He ran over, “Yes, it is!”
We gushed over cute clothes, then I started crying.
“Babe! What’s wrong?!?!”
“I-it’s just that…. That…. I’m getting fat!!!!” I wailed.
“N-no! Don’t cry! I still love you! I’ll always love you, babe! Like, please! Don’t cry!”
I sniffed and shot up, “I’m hungry. Let’s buy these and go.” I smiled. He sweat dropped, but paid and followed me to the food court.
“What do you want?” He asked, setting the bags down.
“Uh… I want a Sabarro’s supreme pizza, annnnnd…. An order of monzerella sticks with orange juice.” I smiled.
He just nodded, and walked to three different food chains, and brought me back what I asked for, “Oh! And I’d like some ice cream when I’m done!” He sighed and hung his head.

Month 4: Second Ultrasound

“Now, you’re not wearing my things this time, so we should be safe...” I trailed off.
“Ah! You’re back, Mr. and Mrs. Łukasiewicz!”
I smiled, “Yes! Now, get this baby going!”
Feliks chuckled next to me.
“See, there’s the head, and the feet…”
“Like, oh my gosh! It’s still so tiny!”
“Yes, hun, it will be for a while.”
“Not for very much longer. From here on out, it’ll grow like nothing you’ve ever seen!” The nurse laughed.
“I… I’ll get bigger?” I cried.
“Oh! Please! Like, don’t cry! You’re beautiful!” Feliks said.
“You’re lying!” I cried harder.
“No, I’m not! Ma’am, is she not like the totally most beautiful pregnant woman you’ve ever seen?”
“She is very beautiful.” She nodded.
I sniffed the last tear. “Thank you.” I smiled and walked out.

Month 5: Bigger and bigger…..

“You’re f~”
“Hush, Sealand!” Finland quickly covered up his mouth, “She cries when she hears the ‘f’ word!”
“Oh! You mean fat!”
“I’m…. I’m fat?” I cried.
Feliks had gotten used to it, now he just hugged me and gave me a tissue.
“Anyway, you’re looking beautiful in your pregnancy, Cheyenne.” Finland smiled.
“Thank you.” I said, “But, I’m just afraid I won’t lose the weight I put on.”
“Nonsense! You’ll lose it in no time!” Finland reassured.
“You think so?”
“Yup!”

“Like thank you so much for clearing that up!” Feliks said.
“Gee, thanks, Liksie.” I muttered.

Month 6: Finding out the gender!

“So, are you ready to find out the gender?” The nurse asked.
“Yes, like yes, yes, YES!” Feliks yelled.
I giggled, “You’re happier than I am.”
“Do you have a preferred gender?” The nurse asked.
“He does, I don’t.” I said.
“Really?”
“Yeah, I just want a healthy baby.”
“What would you like, Mr. Łukasiewicz?”
“I totally want a little girl I can dress up and like do her hair!”
“Well, she is a very, very healthy baby girl.” The nurse smiled.
Feliks face lit up, “Like, I’m totally going to spoil her, and she’ll be Daddy’s little girl!” He squealed.
The nurse laughed as she escorted us out, “I hope you have fun with you little girl.” She said.
Carol came running up with her now fiancé Toris, “What is it?” She asked.
“Like a totally adorable little girl! She’s gotten so much bigger!”
“Uh, Feliks, she’s still in the womb.” Toris said.
“Like, I don’t even care, Toris. She’s my little girl!” He cooed, rubbing my stomach.
When we got home, I was exhausted. I laid down on the bed, and Feliks hovered over my stomach, kissing it, “Hi, baby girl! I’m your Daddy! I already love you so much! We’ll be like a really happy family! You’ll be dressed in uber cute clothes, and like the works!” He cooed.
“Honey, she’s not here yet. If she hears you, it’ll sound like you’re in the other room.”
“Well, she’ll still hear me.”
I rolled my eyes.

Month 7: I love my gifts!

Carol got the biggest baby shower you’ll ever see ready for me on my seven month mark.
“Congrats!” Was heard all around the room.
“Aw! Thank you, Elizeveta! This is so cute!” I cooed, looking at the onesie that had ‘Daddy’s Little Angel’ written on it, “He’ll love this one.” I rolled my eyes.
“I thought he would.” She giggled.
I opened the one from Lichtenstein, “Oh! Thank you, Lichtey!” I giggled. She got her a stuffed bear.
“You’re welcome. Big Bruder wanted to put a gun with it, but I reminded him that she’s going to be a girl, like me, and that most girls don’t like guns.” She smiled.
“I hope she doesn’t like guns….” I trailed off.

Month 8: A Special Message from a Grandfather-to-be

“Now, Poland,” Daddy said, sitting Feliks down while me, and Carol watched. She was now married to Lithuania, “If you treat my granddaughter in any bad way, I will come after you with Russia’s pipe. I’ve already got permission to use it.” He joked.
“Relax, Daddy! Do you know how much he’s been cooing because she’s a girl?”
“How much?”
“Like you haven’t heard it!” Carol laughed.
“I totally love her already! She’s going to be Daddy’s little angel!”
“Yeah, spoiled angel.” I laughed.
“Hmph, well, she’ll be uber loved!” He smiled.
“Yeah, just make sure that you’re ready for a lot of crying and waking up in the middle of the night.” Daddy said.
“I’m, like, totally ready.” He said, puffing out his chest.
We all laughed.

Month 9: Almost there!

“I’m huge!” I whined.
“You’re like totally beautiful!” Feliks exclaimed, then kissed my stomach.
“And she will be, too.”
“So, what name have you picked?” Carol asked.
“We’ve picked Ca- Oh my gosh! Cheyenne! Are you alright?!?!” Feliks exclaimed.
“No, Feliks, my water…”
“Oh my god! IT BROKE! SOMEONE GET THE CAR!”

After pregnancy – in the hospital

“What’s her name, sir?” The nurse asked Feliks seeing that I was almost passed out. It was a tough labor.
“Her name is Cassidy Łukasiewicz.” He smiled proudly, holding our daughter and cooing over her.
“You are so loved already, Cass.” I whispered, kissing her forehead.
“Yes you are.” Feliks reinforced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next is Germany~!