This

Dix-Huit

Cass shook her head in disbelief as she watched Sam walk off with Niall. She couldn’t believe it. Sam was the one that had been hurt the most by the boys of One Direction, but there she was getting cozy with the enemy. It made Cass feel stupid for continuing to hate the boys. She had gotten so mad and thought they were horrible people because she thought they’d hurt Sam beyond fixing. Apparently, she had been wrong.

Looking around at the other girls, she didn’t know what they were thinking, but she didn’t want to talk to any of them. She was just angry. Mostly at herself, but there was so much she hadn’t told them. She hadn’t mentioned her broken acoustic guitar, or what had happened after. It was only a few days ago that it had all happened, but she couldn’t get the boy off her mind. As she started for the bus, she felt a hand touch her wrist.

“Leave me…” she began but upon seeing the handsome boy, her thought was cut short. “Louis?”

“Hey,” he said giving the short girl a small smile.

Her teeth tugged at her bottom lip as a blush crawled across her cheeks. Glancing over to the girls, she found a couple of them staring at her wide eyed. Cass looked away unable to meet their gaze. She didn’t want to explain anything to them. She really didn’t want to tell them about what had happened.

“Can we talk?” Louis asked as Cass slowly brought her gaze to his blue eyes.

“Um…” Her eyes once again shot over to the girls, but after a moment of hesitation, she decided she didn’t care. She didn't care if they knew, she didn't care if she had to explain, all she cared about at that moment was the boy beside her and she knew that if there was any hope for them, she'd have to tell the girls. “Yeah.”

Louis grinned before taking her hand and starting to move away from the prying eyes, but Cass stopped him. She wanted the girls to know one thing for certain. She wanted them to be very well aware of what she was doing. Looking over to them; Mya, Rosie, and Viv, she knew they’d tell Sam. This was her way of saying, she didn’t give a fuck about the feud anymore. This was her way of saying, she wanted to be selfish. This was her choosing to follow her heart over the band.

“Girls,” she yelled, making sure she had their attention. Their eyes had been on her before, but now they were intently watching, waiting to see what Cass wanted. Instead of saying anything, she just grabbed Louis’ shirt and brought her lips to his. He smiled into her kiss, returning the soft pressure before she pulled away.

“Cass!” Rosie shouted looking stunned at what had just happened. Behind her, Cass could see Harry with his mouth open so wide she thought he’d swallow the moon. Zayn and Liam were both wide eyed as they peeked out of the bus to see what the yelling had been about.

“Fuck hate,” she yelled back. “And fuck the feud. I’m done.”

Returning her hand to Louis, she linked their fingers and the two walked away leaving the girls with dropped jaws. She meant what she said. She was done with the fighting, done with hating One Direction. Her free hand pulled out her phone, she had one thing she wanted to say to the entire world.

@CaptnCassAmour: Fuck. Hate. I’m happy. <3 @Louis_Tomlinson

Louis felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out to see the tweet. A smile pulled at his lips. He hadn’t stopped thinking about the girl since the incident the other day and all he wanted was to know she felt the same. It was clear now that she did and he couldn’t help, but lean over to press his lips to her cheek.

“So, does this mean we’re official?” Louis asked, he voice a bit shaky from the nerves.

“Do you even have to ask?” Cass replied, squeezing his hand twice. Her green eyes found his and for a moment she lost her breath. Just over a week before she would have said she hated him. Just two days before she would have said he was evil incarnate, but two days earlier everything had changed. He had her and it was time he knew it. “I’m yours if you’ll have me.”

“That’s all I’ll ever want,” he told her, a spark in his clear blue eyes. “Cass, there is one condition.”

“And what’s that?” she questioned as their footsteps crunched against the gravel of the parking lot.

“You say I’m yours.”

Cass grinned, she had never felt more wanted in her life. He watched her like she was the only thing in the world, he made her feel like she was good enough. He made her feel like for once someone cared more about her than themselves.

“Louis,” she said, stopping near the edge of the parking lot beneath a streetlamp. “You’re mine.”

Louis smiled, he had come to the conclusion the moment she walked into the dressing room two days ago that he wanted her. He had realized the second he saw the short girl so livid and fierce that the reason he cared so much, was because he had fallen for her. Somewhere between all the pranks they’d pulled on each other, the ripped clothes and broken items, he’d fallen for the enemy.

“Good,” he stated before turning to his phone. “Then I want the fans to know… Think you can handle the possible hate?”

“Honestly,” Cass said, licking her lips. “As long as you’re with me… I think I can handle anything.”

Smiling the boy typed on his screen, sending out a tweet to his followers.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @CaptnCassAmour it’s official. No hate guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!

So, this references a oneshot I wrote while ago and that's the events that happened "two days before" this. It's rated NC-17 and for good reason, but if you want to read it here's the link. But it's not necessary.

Anyway, let us know what you're thinking!

xoxo