This

Deux

It was raining, and inside the Tour Bus on the head of the caravan were five girls lounging around. A ginger girl was on her iTouch, playig some kind of game with her legs hoisted over a short haired brunette.

Another two were playing poker on a table with french card, both brunette's, but very different. The last one was a platinum blonde, nd she was playing the console set on their fairly big screen telly.

"Shit, girls," she cursed. "I'm getting my ass kicked over here, someone help? Cass, you bitch! You are my Gil, you're supposed to help Leon!"

"I don't do Resident Evil." The girl answered slowly and distractedly as she eyed her cards in hand.

"What if we play some Assassins Creed?" She asked with a hopeful voice.

"Nope," the other popped the 'p' "I'm playing with Rosie right now."

"Screw you both!" She exclaimed,throwing the controller to the floor.

"Wow, so mature," Cass cocked an eyebrow at me. "Why dot you make yourself useful and cook something?"

"I don't feel like it." She mumbled, throwing her head back to yawn widely.

"Then go take a nap." Rosie offered.

"I would, but I have imsomnia again." She whined.

"God help us." Mya threw her hands up.

"You know what?" The tattooed girl stood, noticing the bus stopping slightly. "I think I'll go out for a bit."

"You're risking it!" Vivan warned her.

"Chill out, Viv," she waved her off, throwing her leather jacket on. "They can't do anything to me, I'm tough shit. Like Mya."

"Fuck yes!" She raised her hand nd the blonde smacked her palm against hers.

"Just... Be careful." Cass fidgeted with her vintage shirt and her frind rolled her eyes.

"I'll be fine, Cassy. Don't worry. I'll just go out, get some healthy fresh air and buy my weight in food."

As she exited the bus she reminded herself to thank God for her body. She could eat all she wanted and neverget fat. But her stomach was a bit of a black hole, which meant she was always hungry.

When she was finally out she stretched in a similar way to a cat, scratching the exposed skin from her short tank top. She played with the chain of her skinny jeans as her curiosity got the best of her. She pulled out her phone and seaeched in the darkness of the parking lot of the Gasolie place.

"Look! A stray cat!" A sore familiar voice echoed through her head and she cursed loudly.

"Fuuuuuuck," she turned to the curly haired boy, who was accomoanied by the stupid blonde leprechaun. "What do you wankers want?"

"Oh, and she has claws." Harry? She decided to stick to dickface, said.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Leprehaun asked.

"Like you care," she snorted. "Now go to hell and rot in it."

"Why don't YOU rot in hell, uh?" Dickface growled.

"Harry..." The londe warned.

"No, Niall, stop it!" He said, and the blond girl froze at the name.

Niall? His name was Niall? Oh, god, no!

"I-I gotta go." She hurried away from them, walking back briskly to the bus.

The two boys watched as she rushed away, both utterly confused about what the hell just happened.

"What was that?" Niall asked.

"Who cares?" Harry shrugged it off and then looked down, finding a little something on the ground. "What's this?"

He took it and examined it, his Irish friend reaching for it. It turned out it was a pendant, a moonstone with intricate metallic details plastered on it.

"She must have dropped it..." Niall turned it around his fingers. "Whatwas her name?"

"Bitch." Harry snickered.

"Stop it," he rolled his eyes. "Was it Mya?"

"No, that's the brunette with the good bum," Harry pondered inside his mind and then turned to his friend. "Samantha. Sam. I'll call her Sammy just to annoy her."

"She seems like the bad one." The Irishman muttered under his breath.

"So?" Curly rolled his eyes, snatching the moonstone from his friend's fingers. "Are you scared?"

"No, I'm just concerned," he sighed, running a hand through his blond hair. "This whole fight is just stupid. If you hadn't told the press what you thought..."

"Their music is awful," Harry wrinkled his nose. "So I told them."

"You've only listened to one of their songs." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Niall."

Harry threw the moonstone to the air and caught it, playing with it teasingly. Niall watched with disapproval. Maybe that rock meant something to her. Maybe they shouldn't be playing with it. Maybe he should stop worrying about Audacious Amour.

Just maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay :c