This

Cinq

Rosie hadn't stopped pacing since Vivian left the bus. The youngest member kept voicing her fears about the red headed girl getting caught.

"But what if the boys find her!"

Mya waved her off from her spot on the couch. She and Sam were playing an intense game of Call of Duty.

"If they find her, there's nothing they can do except annoy the hell out of her." Mya said.

Rosie plopped on the couch next to her and stared at her with wide eyes. "But it's already been an hour!"

"And we stop in another hour. Viv's a big girl. She can take care of herself."

As soon as the words left Mya's mouth, her phone began ringing. She grumbled under her breath as Sam paused the game. "Hello?"

"Is this Mya?" The aforementioned girl frowned at the unfamiliar British accent.

"It depends. Who is this?"

"I'm hurt that you don't recognize my voice, love. Most everyone does." Mya's face contorted in disgust once she recognized the slow, drawn out voice.

"Harry Styles, how the fuck did you get my number?"

"Most girls would be overjoyed to receive a call from me."

"Well I'm not most girls. I hate you and find you repulsive. Now, what do you want?"

Harry chuckled over the phone. "Well, it seems we have your red headed friend held hostage on our bus. I'm assuming you'd like to see her again."

Mya snorted and took her phone away from her ear to put it on speaker. The rest of the girls gathered around to listen. "What, are you going to keep her locked up in your shower? We have a show to do in two days."

"Which is exactly why you're going to do what we're going to request from you."

Mya exchanged a look with the rest of the girls. They all looked as unamused as she did.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing really. It's just that we're not going to feel like getting out at the next stop so all you girls need to do is go into the pit stop place and buy our snacks."

"Why would we want to spend our money on a bunch of assholes like yourself?" Cassidy says over Mya's shoulder.

"Because we have your keyboardist." Harry says simply.

The four girls looked at one another with defeated expressions. It's not that they thought the boys of One Direction would hurt Vivian, it's just that they had a show in two days which meant a long length of time spent driving and they could keep Viv for that long and honestly, they missed their ginger friend. Even if it had only been an hour.

"Fine," Mya sighed. "What do you want?" Sam got a pen and wrote down the boys' order, cursing under her breath the whole time.

"Oh and one more thing; we request that Mya and Cassidy deliver the food to our bus. See you in an hour ladies." And with that, Harry hung up.

"I fucking hate One Direction." Mya growled as she tosses her phone next to her on the couch.

The rest of her band agreed.

Image


Liam didn't think that holding the poor girl as a hostage was very nice. Sure he didn't particularly care for Audacious Amour, but kidnapping was a bit overboard. Of course, once an idea gets put into Harry and Louis' heads, it's hard to change their minds.

The girl who had finally revealed her name as Vivian sat on the couch looking very unhappy. She was sitting between Louis and Harry who wore rather smug expressions on their faces. Zayn was flipping through channels from next to Harry and Niall was sitting at the kitchen table. He also didn't agree with holding the girl against her will but, when Harry told him that the rest of her band was bringing food, he stopped objecting.

Then, there was Liam who was still pacing in the small kitchen area. What if word got out that he and the boys had kidnapped a girl, what would people think?

"Liam, will you stop pacing before you wear the floor out?"

"Well, Zayn, excuse me for being worried about the fact that we're commiting a crime."

Zayn rolled his eyes at the younger boy. "Li, chill out. It's not like we bound and gagged the bird. She's sitting here just fine."

"Yeah," Louis agreed. "She's just dandy, right Gingersnap?" Louis touched his finger to the tip of Vivian's nose and she, quite literally, snapped at him. He snatched his hand away and wore an expression that was a mix of surprise and amusement.

"Oh look at that, she's got a red hot personality to match her red hot hair." Harry purred in her ear. She shoved his face back and scooted further to the edge of the couch.

"All of you listen and listen good; do not touch me. Don't even breathe the air around me if you can help it." All of the boys, even Liam, couldn't help but laugh at the petite girl. She was smaller than all of them yet she spoke in such an authoritive way.

"Or what? You'll beat us up?" Zayn said, leaning over to poke Vivian's side.

She sent him a positively venomous look. "No. Mya, Cassidy, Sam I will kick your asses. Rosie might even get a few hits in." Vivian crossed her arms over her chest and stared intently at the bus door. That's when it decided to stop.

"Okay, fifteen minutes for whatever you lads need." The bus driver said.

"We'll just wait. We'll be receiving our refreshments shortly." Harry crossed his arms behind his head and grinned.

In the store, Mya and Cassidy filled their arms with the various snack foods on the boys' list.

"This is fucking stupid." Cassidy grumbled.

"It is but, there's not much we can do. Grab that bag of Cheetos and let's go." Mya led the two of them up to the counter where they deposited their goods.

Once they made their purchases and Cassidy complained enough, they carried the four bags over to the dreaded bus and practically banged on it.

They were greeted by a boy with blonde hair and one with light brown hair. Before either could speak, Mya shoved them both aside and stomped onto the bus with Cassidy in tow.

"Here's your stupid food. Now give us back our ginger." Mya threw the bags at Harry and grabbed Vivian's wrist. Cassidy dumped the bags on Louis' lap and began to lead them out.

"Wait! You birds don't want to stay and have a Twinkie or two?" Louis waved the snack treat in question at Cassidy and she smacked it out of his hand.

"The only thing I hate more than Twinkies, is you." Cassidy flipped them off and grabbed Mya's hand, who has Vivian's hand, and marched off of the bus.

When they made it to their own bus, Mya stopped when she heard someone call out to her.

"Hey!" The brown haired boy waved to her. His eyes were a nice shade of brown which, on anyone else, would be cute.

"What?"

"Um, I'm Liam and I came to apologize. That whole thing was quite stupid and but Louis and Harry are way too stubborn and-"

"Save it. I don't care about your excuses. Go back to your bus and try to leave is alone, okay?" Mya flipped hee hair over her shoulder and turned away from Liam and onto her bus.

She plopped down onto the couch next to Sam as Vivian told them about her time on the One Direction bus. Mya listened and pulled out her phone to tweet.

@MissMyaAudacious:Operation save @AudaciousViv was a success. #TeamAA

@MissMyaAudacious:Oh and One Direction still sucks ;) xo
♠ ♠ ♠
Pardon any errors, I typed this on my phone. But, sorry for the delay. I'm in the process of moving and my computer is broken so yeah.