This

Six

“I can’t believe they kidnapped you!” Rosie said as she lounged on the couch in her PJs. They were nearing their destination, and the group of girls was getting angrier by the second. They wanted revenge on the pretty little One Direction boys, and they were going to get it one way or another.

“Well, we already have oiling the stage down,” Rosie said as she turned her head from the ceiling to the girls seated on the floor and other couches. “I don’t think that’s enough though,” she shook her head quickly, and the girls all nodded as they agreed with him.

She bit her bottom lip and pulled in between her teeth as she tried to think of something else along with it. Her hate for One Direction had grown after they kept her ginger friend hostage, and she wasn’t going to allow them to get away with it either. “Maybe we can convince the tech guys to mess up with their mics, so they would sound horrible and stuff, though they sound horrible enough, but you know.” She smiled at them and ran her fingers through her hair.

A yawn fell from her lips as she set her chin onto her arms. She was terribly tired, so she was excited when the bus stopped at the hotel. “Time to go!” she yelled as she hopped up and grabbed her small carrying bag before she started off the bus with Samantha and Cassidy following. Her eyes narrowed when she saw the boys exiting off their own bus, and she walked past them in her shorts and t-shirt, not caring what she wore.

By the door, there were two different groups of fans. The Directioners were on the right, and the Amoureuxs on the left. The two were constantly staring at each other, and you could instantly feel the tension between the two groups. “Howdy there!” Rosie said, faking a country accent, which the Amoureuxs laughed at when she came up to them with a sharpie in hand.

Image

Harry rolled his eyes as he heard the clearly fake country accent Rosie was using, but he pulled a fake smile onto his lips as he made his way over to the Directioners side. He could see the excitement in their eyes when the group of boys neared them, and they were all smiling at him. “Hi,” a nervous girl said as she bit her lip, and Harry smirked as he took the CD from her and signed it. He bent down to kiss her cheek, and he could hear the snickers he was getting from the group of haters behind him.

Of course, he knew the girls would be rather mad with him, but he didn’t care much seeing how they were always mad at him.

As the two bands were heading inside, the bodyguards were squishing the boys together rather closely, finding how the fans were freaking out. During this mess, Harry ended up pushing Rosie to the ground with him on top of her. “Oh my god! Rape!” she yelled loudly, and Harry laughed as he stared down at her.

“You wish, babe,” he smirked as he got up, and Rosie stuck her tongue out at him as she went to stand up herself, going to Mya’s side.

“Bâtard,” she muttered in French. She was fluent in French, being that she lived in France for part of her life.

Harry smirked, seeing how Rosie didn’t know he was fluent in French as well, “Putain,” he replied, and he heard a gasp from her. He sent another smirk in her direction before he walked into the elevator, pressing the closed door button before they could enter.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Bâtard = Bastard
*Putain= Slut

Sorry for any mistakes. I was in a bit of a rush because I have a recital tonight.