This

Sept

“Let me kill him!” Sam yelled, trying to get rid of Viv’s and Mya’s grip on her arms. “I swear to god, I’ll rip his pretty little head off!”

As she growled out to the door, Cassy grabbed her face with her hand and yanked her close to her body before slamming a piece of chocolate into her mouth. Sam instantly cooled down and started humming, grabbing the entire piece before smiling at her friend, who wiped her hands on her pale orange vintage shirt.

“Thanks,” she mumbled through the sticky sweet. “I was about to commit murder.”

“Anytime,” Cass commented dryly. “But if he calls Rosie a bitch again, I’m coming with you.”

Sam gave her a thumbs up and finished her chocolate, sniffing the air and freezing as she noticed the sweet coffee scent filling it. She hummed again, her anger completely subsided as she grabbed Rosie’s hand—she was still afraid she had been offended by the dickhead.

“Come find coffee with me,” Sam told her best friend.

Rosie giggled behind her, covering her mouth slightly. Just as they entered backstage, there was a huge crash heard onstage, and Cassidy and Viv burst out laughing, clasping eath other’s hands with a slam for a high five. There were manly—and girly—shrieks and Mya rushed with Sam and Rosie to see the One Direction boys sprawled on the floor.

Sam was the one who laughed the loudest, moving around the oil to point out directly to the curly haired boy.

“In your face!” she shouted as he glared at her, slipping slightly as he tried to stand. “BURN!”

“You burn,” he replied, digging in his pocket before pulling out a necklace.

The five girls froze as Harry’s smirk grew wider. He dangled it dangerously in his pointer finger, the chain almost slipping.

“Please, give it back,” she said with a straight face, her lips pursed.

“Harry, I don’t think—” Niall was cut off by Louis.

“Drop it! Drop it! Drop it!” he chanted.

“No!” Sam pleaded, and the curly grinned victoriously.

“What will you do?” he spun it and Cassidy tightened her knuckles, but Mya grabbed her arm, shaking her head no. She knew if they made a false move, the necklace would be gone. And if the necklace was gone, a piece of Sam would be gone too.

“Anything,” she begged, her eyes beginning to warm up. “Anything, just please, give it back.”

“Harry, give it back,” Liam began to frown.

“No, why should I?” he snickered.

“Do it, Harry!” Louis giggled.

“Shut the fuck up, Louis,” Niall growled at him. “Harry, imagine if she was doing the same, only with your granny’s beanie and scissors in the other.”

“She oiled us, Niall,” he bit out.

“We did,” Cassy took Mya and stepped out. “Now give the necklace back.”

“Um… let me think…” he tapped his chin with his free hand and then grimaced at Sam. “No.”

With that, the necklace fell and broke.

There was a general gasp from both Audacious Amour and One Direction, even some of the workers who had stopped to see the fight. The four girls looked at Sam to see her eyes pouring with tears, falling quickly to her knees as she cradled the broken pieces into her piano fingers. The moonstone had shattered and the only pieces left had small cracks on them.

The only metallic pieces left were too broken to even try to fix them. Rosie rushed to her friend’s side and began to speak, Mya, Cassidy and Vivian too.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can fix it,” Rosie smiled weakly.

“Yeah, you know Cass can fix things so easily,” Viv gave out a shaky grin.

“I’ll try my best, Sammy,” she put a hand on her shoulder, but Sam shook her head.

“It’s broken, too broken,” she sobbed. “It can’t be fixed.”

“It can,” Mya pursed her lips, looking up to glare at an unsure Harry Styles. “You must be happy now, eh!?”

He quickly recovered, though, pushing his hands on his trousers and smirking.

“I am,” he lifted his chin up.

That did it. Sam stood, rushing steadily on the oiled stage with her hand raised. Before the curly haired Brit could register what was going on, a slap echoed across the room and his eyes widened, along with the rest of the boys. Harry breathed out as he directed his face back to the furious platinum blonde, palming his cheek softly and feeling it warming up from the impact.

“Listen now, you little shit,” she grabbed his collar with her fists, moving her face close so that their noses were touching. “If you thought oiling the stage was cruel, you haven’t seen a fucking thing. I’ll make your life a living hell. I’ll make you fall down on your knees and plead for you fucking life until you can no longer breathe. And if you think you had it tough,” she breathed out on his face, sweat breaking through his forehead from fear. “You haven’t seen anything.”

With that, she shoved him away, the eighteen year old falling on his tailbone painfully. Sam then rushed away from the stage, leaving both groups utterly shocked.

“Shit,” Mya ran a hand through her hair. “She got mad.”

“You did it, curly,” Cass sneered at him from up the floor. “Now you’re dead.”

“D-dead?” he stuttered out.

“She’s cruel,” Louis huffed.

“No, Tomlinson,” Rosie crossed her arms, glaring at the blue eyed boy. “She’s evil now that your friend did it.”

“You better get ready,” Viv pushed her hair away from her face, sighing. “Should we try to get her to calm down?”

“I don’t want to,” Cass scoffed. “I want him to suffer for breaking her grandmother’s necklace.”

“Her grandmother’s?” Harry’s eyes shifted from fearing to painful.

“Yeah, dickhead,” Mya spat. “You just broke the only thing she had left from her.”

“Blimey,” he tried to stand, but he winced. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re telling us this?” Rosie stared in shock at him. “You should tell her.”

“Over my dead over,” he spat back.

“Watch out, curly,” Cass snickered. “You might get yourself into more trouble.”

“Will she be okay?” Niall asked softly.

“We don’t know,” Mya sighed. “But like you care.”

“I’m sorry, alright?” he let out harshly, running a hand through his hair. “This whole fight is stupid! Harry shouldn’t have said it, but you shouldn’t have replied back with another insult! Harry shouldn’t have broken the necklace, but you shouldn’t have oiled the stage! This is just fucking bullshit! This fight? What is it? We’re adults, everyone, for fuck’s sake!”

The stage was silent after that, even a pin could be heard. But if anyone asked any of them what Niall had just said, they would’ve said nothing.

Because no matter what happened, Audacious Amour and One Direction would never be in peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay