Status: "and in that moment, i swear we were infinite."

Dream Catchers

can we fall, one more time?

Local school teacher in scandal with student.


It was pretty clear that Aubry was now able to crawl under her bed. Within a small town, you’d be sure to know what your neighbors had for dinner the night before.

Aubry’s phone was drowning in messages she didn’t want to deal with at the moment. Her one and only secret was out, she was now considered a slut, Niall would loose his job and everyone would treat her differently.

All thanks to the person who broadcasted the secret.

Image


“Aubry?” his voice behind the door was soft. Zayn was knocking as he spoke, slightly leaning on the door. “Are you in there?”

Of course she was. She was yet alone in her dwelling because her mother and father were out for dinner. She was pretty sure her parents haven’t heard of the news because none of them bothered to call her at the moment. Aubry believed that she let her front door open because Zayn didn’t have a key. He was standing, on the other side of her room door, patiently waiting for her response.

“Aubry please open the door.”

“Zayn, please go,” she sniffed. She had both hands on her door, debating to seeing his face again.

“Aubry, please open. I want to see you.”

She cracked open her door and swallowed. Zayn was there as he promised, having his hands stuffed in his pockets. He was looking down as he walked into her room with her. Aubry sat on the edge of her bed and sighed. She knew this day would come. She just didn’t know that she’d feel this way about Zayn. It was all new to her.

“Did you hear?” she whispered, watching him nod. “Are you okay?”

“I’m the one whose suppose to be asking if you’re okay,” Zayn said, trying to chuckle. He took her hand, “Are you?

Aubry leaned back on her bed and sighed. “Everyone knows Zayn. It’s a nightmare. I’m now a joke of this town.”

Zayn frowned, playing with her index finger. He shifted lightly, not meeting Aubry’s eyes. “Aubry,” Zayn started.

“Now I will be that freak on the streets people will be talking about.”

“Aubry.”

“I’m over.”

“Aubry,” Zayn firmly. He released her hands and cupper her face with a free hand. He gently rubbed his index finger across her cheek, wiping away a small crystal. “Stop.”

“What am I suppose to do Zayn? Stay here and pretend that nothing happened? You can’t ignore those death threat stares pinning on you. You wouldn’t know what I’m going through.”

“I do Aubry, believe me. I’m just trying to help you.”

“I don’t need your help Zayn. I don’t need someone to pity on me.”

“If that’s how you feel,” Zayn whispered. “I’m done here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost ending c: